剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
的确
It is, actually.
你的借口总是特别烂
You always had the lamest excuses.
烂借口算是一种职业危害
Lame excuses are sort of an occupational hazard.
今晚的危害是什么
What was tonight's hazard?
我和罗伊在找今天早些时候
Roy and I were looking for the man
从法♥院♥逃跑的那个人
that escaped from the courthouse earlier today.
相反 找到了一颗炸♥弹♥
Found a bomb instead.
我真不知道你怎么做到的
Yeah, I don't know how you do it.
每晚为了人们以身犯险
Just risk your life out there for people every night.
这是我的工作
It's my job.
我的工作就是保护这座城市的人
It is my job to keep the people of this city safe.
而你也是其中之一 闪电妞
And that includes you, too, Speedy.
听我说
Listen to me.
我会一直讨厌马尔科姆·梅林
I'm always going to hate Malcolm Merlyn.
但现在 没了他不行
But right now, he is a necessary evil.
我们自己能行...
We can take care of ourselves--
面对拉斯·厄尔·高福 我们不行
Not against Ra's Al Ghul.
你得相信我
You have to trust me on this.
我信你
I do.
但我不信他
But I don't trust him.
我做不到
I can't.
我也不愿意
And I won't.
十分钟
Ten minutes.
挺厉害
I'm impressed.
有些特种兵都撑不过三分钟呢
I know special forces who can't last longer than three.
但最终
Eventually, though,
所有人都会屈服
everybody breaks.
告诉我山城夫妇在哪 折磨就会停止
Tell me where the Yamashiros are, and it will stop.
我的家人会来找我的
My family's going to be looking for me.
所有人都会找来找我的
Everyone is going to be looking for me!
因为你妈发了一篇新闻稿吗
Because your mother issued a press release?
在她听到之前 我们已经清除了你的留言
We erased your message before she could hear a word of it.
你应该感到开心
Be glad.
如果她听到的话 你母亲早就死了
If she had heard it, your mother would be dead right now.
你不会冒险曝光的
You would never risk the exposure.
你说得对
You're right.
你母亲太出名了
Your mother's too public a figure.
而你妹妹
But your sister, on the other hand.
她叫什么来着 西娅
What's her name? Thea?
你知道在你走之后
Did you know she's developed something
她染上了毒瘾吗
of a substance abuse problem since you've been gone?
依我看来 失去两名家庭成员
I guess the strain of losing two family members
对她的打击太大了
must have been too much for her to bear.
有一天 有人会在车后座发现她
One day, someone may just find her in the back of a car,
吸毒过量而死
dead with a needle in her arm.
可怜的闪电妞
Poor Speedy.
你离我妹妹远点
You stay away from my sister.
回答我的问题 我就不碰她
I will, if you answer one question.
山城一家人呢
Where are the Yamashiros?
他们坐渡轮去了上海
The ferry to Shanghai.
我能进来吗
Knock knock.
半个警局的人
You know, half the department
还在谈论你拿下那警♥察♥的招数
is still talking about the way you clocked that marshal.
看起来那些拳击训练课有成果了
Those boxing lessons look like they're paying off.
也许吧 这是星城所有的
Yeah, I guess so. Are those the cargo manifests
-货品名单吗 -是的
- for the whole city? - Yeah, yeah.
不过我想知道 你要这些干嘛
Although, you know, I got to ask, what do you need these for?
我在协助调查一桩黑帮犯罪案件
Just a RICO case that I'm second chairing.
好吧
Right.
-老爸 -抱歉 我只是
- Dad? - Yeah, sorry. I just...
你最近有莎拉的消息吗
Have you heard from Sara lately?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
几周前我碰到她了
I ran into her a few weeks back.
感觉有点 不对劲
And something just felt a little... off.
后来我又碰到了她那个朋友
Then I ran into that friend of hers.
就是头发弄得像男生的那个
You know, the one with the, the boy hair?
辛
Sin.
对 辛 就是她
Yeah, Sin, that's it.
她说了些很奇怪的话
She said something strange.
她说黑衣女子不是莎拉
She said that the woman in black isn't Sara.
这说不通啊
That doesn't make any sense.
是说不通
No.
我只想跟她谈谈
I mean, look, I just want to talk to her,
不管她是不是莎拉
you know, Sara or not.
别担心 我说过我会学着释怀
But look, don't worry, I said I'd start taking it easy,
我说到做到
I meant it.
不烦你了
I'll get out of your hair.
威登
我一直在想
Now I've been wondering,
你是怎么决定是穿红色连帽衫
how do you decide between the red hoodie
还是戴面具的
and the one with the mask?
我很高兴你知道了
I'm glad you know.
因为我哥穿了
I feel pretty lame
一件连帽衫我就没认出他来
for not recognizing my own brother
我真是太差劲了
just because he's wearing a hood.
我不敢相信你知道得比我早
I can't believe you knew before I did.
他救了我的命 西娅
He saved my life, Thea.
他救了很多人的命
He saved a lot of people's lives.
他认为我们需要梅林的帮助
He thinks we need Merlyn's help.
你怎么想
And what do you think?
在我看来
I think I want to get as far away
我想离马尔科姆·梅林越远越好
from Malcolm Merlyn as I possibly can.
那这就是你的答案了
Well, there's your answer right there.
抱歉
Sorry.
我能借用他一下吗
May I borrow him for a second?
他最近跟你待在一起的时间比跟我在一起多多了
Apparently, he's been more yours than mine lately, so...
怎么了
What happened?
其中一个追踪器在星城码头发来了信♥号♥♥
One of our trackers sent a signal from the Starling City Docks.
可是我们在那片没有放过任何装置啊
Except we don't have any tracking devices in the field.
除非那里有人
Unless we do.
是劳蕾尔
It's Laurel.
你给劳蕾尔装了个追踪器
You tagged Laurel with a tracer?
如果她要鲁莽行事 我需要知道她在做什么
If she's going to be reckless, I need to know what she's doing.
她肯定是有所行动
Well, she's definitely doing something.
就是不知道那有多鲁莽
I'm just not exactly sure how reckless it is.
这些集装箱
I ran the manifests on all
我已经照着清单全部看过了
these shipping containers that you see here.
其中一个跟赛托的老供应商有关
One of these leads back to Zytle's old supplier.
看样子"迷魂"又重现市场了
Looks like Vertigo's back in business.
她会害死自己的
She's going to get herself killed.
换衣服
Suit up.
很高兴再次看见你
Wonderful seeing you again.
我喜欢这套新服装
Ooh, I fancy the new outfit.
感受到我的"迷魂"了吗 亲爱的
Feeling my Vertigo, dear.
很好
Wonderful.
戴娜·劳蕾尔·兰斯
Dinah Laurel Lance.
自私自利的贱♥人♥
Selfish bitch.
你不是什么英雄
You're not a hero.
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
一个冒牌货
A fraud.
瘾君子
And an addict.
莎拉
Sara...
莎拉 拜托 拜托
Sara, please, please.
我是你姐姐啊
I'm your sister.
那你为何要取代我的位置
Then why are you trying to take my place?
放开她
Get away from her!
你应该死了才对
You should be dead!
真佩服你顽强的生命力
I salute your persistence!
救救我
Help me!
救命
Help!
请帮帮我
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表