剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I'm not done.
你必须走了 有人来了
You have to go. Someone's coming.
你真帅
You're cute.
真可惜你已经死了
It's too bad you're, you know, dead.
但这对你肯定比对我要糟糕得多
Which is obviously a lot worse for you than it is for me.
我真得学着
I really need to learn
别再自言自语了
to stop talking to myself.
就我们从康电脑上获得的信息看来
According to the information we took off Kang's computer,
拍卖♥♥就在今晚
the auction is tonight.
-四小时后 -在哪
- In four hours. - Where?
还在处理
They're still working on that.
爬虫程序
The crawler program
获取了2.7千兆字节的数据
retrieved 2.7 gigabytes of data.
需要时间运行完所有的
It's taking some time to crawl through.
显然你的时间不够四小时
You have less than four hours, apparently.
奎恩去哪了
Where's Queen?
可能去检查武器了
Probably went to check on our weapons.
谢了 老兄
Thanks, bud.
没事
Yeah, no problem.
老弟
Bud.
富二代的派对
Nothing like a rich kid's party
最能提醒我有多想念在阿富汗中枪的感觉
to remind me of what I miss about being shot at in Afghanistan.
我给我大哥介绍美国本土的工作时
When I hooked up my big brother with his first stateside job,
可是希望他多感激少抱怨的
I somehow expected more gratitude and less complaining.
少抱怨 你的口气就像莱拉
Oh, less complaining. You sound like Lyla.
你真不该跟她离婚的
You should have never divorced her.
大蠢蛋
You big dummy.
谢谢你 安迪 我很感激
Thank you, Andy, I appreciate that.
你喜欢寿司吗
Do you like sushi?
有人在你身上吃过吗
Have you ever had anyone eat some off of you?
我保证不用筷子
I promise not to use chopsticks.
你还在用这个梗吗
Are you still using that line?
看样子我把她吓跑了
Well, it looks like I scared her off.
没事 反正她也是素食者
Oh, that's all right, she's vegan, anyway.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我听说你决定去旧金山做律师
I heard you decided to go corporate in San Francisco
而不是在星城拯救世界了
instead of saving the world in Starling City.
我意识到也许这个世界无法被拯救
I realized that maybe the world can't be saved.
怎么了
What is it?
不敢相信谁来了
I just don't believe who's here.
奎恩
Queen.
我不是跟你说21岁及以上才能来这个派对吗
I thought I told you this party is 21 and over.
别担心 我有备而来
No worries. I came prepared.
假身份证
Fake ID.
劳蕾尔 你好吗
Laurel, how are you?
还行吧 学校怎么样
I'm handling. How's school?
全A学生
Straight "A" student.
我去拿杯喝的
I'm going to go grab a drink.
保证不喝酒
Not alcoholic, I swear.
奎尼
Queenie.
不是已经过了你的上♥床♥时间了吗
Isn't this past your bedtime?
也许我需要点东西保持清醒
Maybe I just need a little something to keep me awake.
你还有货吗
You holding?
离西娅·奎恩远一点
Stay away from Thea Queen.
你觉得你算...
Who the hell do you think...
天呐
Holy crap.
你是奥利弗·奎恩 你不是死了吗
You're Oliver Queen. You're supposed to be dead.
人们会相信...
People are going to believe--
离我妹妹远点
Stay away from my sister.
你觉得再死一次会怎么样
How'd you like to be dead again?
有多少人被关在这里
How many people are in this prison?
也许我们能找人帮忙
I mean, maybe there's somebody we can call for help?
斯莱德杀死了守卫
Well, Slade killed the guard.
还有个狱友
There's one other inmate.
但他起不到什么作用
He's not going to be helpful.
那我们怎么离开这里
Then how are we supposed to get out of here?
这是个由八个超能力联合调查组
This is a Chinese prison
技术人员改装的中国监狱
retrofitted by eight A.R.G.U.S. Technicians.
我们不可能逃出去
There is no getting out of here.
那怎么办 我们就坐在这里等着饿死
So what, we're just supposed to sit here and starve to death?
这就是你的计划
That's your plan?
我正在想计划
I am working on a plan.
-他什么意思 -什么
- What did he mean? - What?
威尔逊 当他说你还在隐瞒些什么的时候
Wilson. When he said that you were still hiding something.
他疯了
He's insane.
对 我知道 我还注意到
Yeah, I picked up on that. I also picked up on how
当他说你还有事情瞒着我的时候
you reacted when he said
你的反应
that you were keeping secrets from me.
他说的是实话吗
Was he telling the truth?
我觉得现在不是谈论这个的好时机
I don't think that this is the right time.
其实 我觉得我们现在
Actually, I think time is
最不缺的就是时间
something that we have a lot of right now.
你为什么没有告诉我关于莎拉的事
Why didn't you tell me about Sara?
拜托 西娅
Come on, Thea--
不 现在我知道了
No, now that I know
你的秘密 一切都开始变得清晰很多
about your secret, everything has become a whole lot clearer.
而且你对我说谎的时候我能知道
And I can tell when you're hiding something from me.
就好像现在
Like you are doing right now.
怎么才能让你不再对待我像
So what is it going to take for you to stop treating me
对待一个娇小脆弱的小物品
like this tiny, fragile, little object?
娇小
Tiny?
什么
What?
这个监狱 这些...
This prison, these...
牢房♥
cells,
是为男人打造的
they were made for men.
成年男人
Fully grown men.
过来
Come here.
从没想过有一天我会希望手臂更长
I never thought I would wish for longer arms.
有个办法能办到
There's a way that we can do it.
但会很疼
But it's going to hurt.
就这么着吧
Just do it.
准备好了 数到三
All good. On three.
1, 2
1, 2...
3.
-你没事吧 -没事
Are you OK? -Oh, yeah.
好了 来
All right. Come on.
上面 上面 上面
Up, up, up, up, up, up, up.
好
Ok.
很好
That's good.
过来 过来 很好
Come here, come here. All right.
马尔科姆应该会告诉斯莱德
Malcolm would have told Slade
我们来这里用的是哪架飞机
about the plane we used to get here.
他就是这么计划回星城的
It's how he plans to get back to Starling.
有人见到是谁把他撂下来的吗
Anybody see who Peter Pan'd him?
有几个目击者看到有人
Well, a few witnesses saw someone
在事件发生几分钟前上了楼
head upstairs a few minutes before it happened.
男性 白人或者西班牙裔
Male, white or hispanic,
二十或者三十岁
twenties or thirties.
范围真是缩小了不少
That narrows it down.
也许是有治安维护者在除暴安良
Maybe it's a vigilante doing some public service.
没错
Sure.
西娅 对吧
Thea, right?
对
Yeah.
来这种派对 你是不是年龄小了点
Aren't you a little young to be at a party like this?
是我请她来的
I invited her.
你这个被宠坏的百万富翁
Oh, well, you spoiled billionaires
一定知道怎么搞派对
sure know how to throw yourselves a party.
这儿有未成年少女 毒贩子
You got underaged girls, you got drug dealers,
甚至还有死了的毒贩子
you even have dead drug dealers.
如果我之前知道他在这
If I had have known he was here,
我根本不会让他进门的
he never would have made it past the front gate.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表