剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
以及他们的家人都指望着我
and how their families were counting on me,
还有罗伊 狄格尔
and Roy, and Diggle,
都指望着我让他们安全回家
to get them home safe.
这就是我这么做的原因
That's why I'm doing this.
所以...
So...
你的意思是
That means a pass
你放弃做史上最帅的恶魔头子了
on becoming the most handsome demon's head ever?
我还没准备好放弃我们现在所做的一切
It means I'm not ready to give up on what we're doing here.
你一直说你希望我快乐
You know, you're always saying how you just want me to be happy...
事实是
You know, the thing is,
只要你在我身边 我就很快乐
as long as you're in my life, I am.
雷·帕尔默来电
我该接一下
I should probably take this.
那些是什么人
Who are those men?!
我不知道
I-I don't know.
那我们为什么要跑
Then why are we running away from them?
莎朵
Shado?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
其实是找你
Looking for you, actually.
我很想你妹妹
I missed your sister.
想来看看能让我缅怀她的事物
I suppose I wanted something to remind me of her.
现在时机不对
Now's really not the best time.
你 跟你♥爸♥闹矛盾了吗
Are you... having problems with your father?
这方面我有经验
I have some experience in that area.
要谈谈吗
Do you want to talk about it?
跟你吗
With you?
你知道吗
You know what?
我也想缅怀一下莎拉
I could use a reminder of Sara, too.
晚餐我请
Dinner's on me.
对战时
During the fighting,
你的格斗技术还不赖
your technique was competent.
我怎么觉得你这是在夸我呢
Why do I feel like that's your idea of a compliment?
当然还有进步空间
Could certainly be improved.
你这是要教我吗
Is that an offer to teach me?
反正我也没其它地方要去
I have nowhere else to go.
接受一个巨大♥荣♥耀之前
It is not customary for one to wait so long
要考虑这么久真是少见
before accepting a great honor.
我不接受
I'm not accepting it.
Wing ta lao wo chey.
"流传人世的故事就此开始"
"The tale to be told begins thus."
马赛欧 这个故事未曾开始就已结束
Maseo, this story, it's over before it begins.
你误会了
You misunderstand.
这不是说故事还未开始
It does not mean the tale is yet to unfold.
而是拉斯早已谱写了故事
It means Ra's has already written it.
-选择已经做出 -不
- The choice has been made. - No.
我会一直感谢你为我家人所做的一切
I will always be grateful for what you've done for my family.
感谢你对绍夫的意义
For what you meant to Akio.
但如果你坚持这样反抗下去
But if you insist on pursuing this path of resistance...
后果会很严重
there will be consequences.
你这是在威胁我吗
Is that a threat?
这是拉斯·厄尔·高福的意思
It is the will of Ra's Al Ghul.
谁啊
Yeah, who is it?
有人吗
Hello?
西娅 你没事吧 怎么了
Thea. Are you ok? What's going on?
我不知道自己在做什么了
I-I don't know what I'm doing anymore.
我不知道自己是谁了
I don't know who I am.
我能留在这儿跟你在一起吗
Can I just stay here with you?
可以
Yeah.
警♥察♥认为他们赢了
Cops believe they've won.
但猜猜怎么着
But still got what,
我们还有多少发穿甲金刚弹来着
how many rounds of those armor-piercing diamond bullets?
告诉所有人你都看到了什么
You tell everyone who listen what you've seen.
去吧
Go.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表