剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
说真的 这是超能力联调组的内部问题
Seriously. It's an internal A.R.G.U.S. matter.
这我也跟他说了 听着 甜心
I told him that, too. Listen, sweetie,
用回旋镖杀人的家伙
a guy who kills with boomerangs?
这有点超出你们的工作范围了
That's a little outside you guys' wheelhouse.
外来杀手更应该...
While exotic killers are more...
归我们来管
our thing.
你只在有求于我的时候才叫我"甜心"
You only call me "sweetie" when you want something.
这样管用吗
Is it working?
证件无效
吴凯
等一下
Hang on a second.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
你的证件有点问题
Something strange with your ID.
我得暂时扣留你
I'm going to have to detain you for a minute.
我不管这样是否会造成你的不便
If that's a problem, I really don't care.
你真该
You know,
注意一下你的态度 我的朋友
you should how you treat people, my friend.
毕竟...
After all...
种什么因 得什么果
what goes around, comes around.
我很感激你想帮忙 约翰
I appreciate the offer, Johnny,
但我们真的能搞定的
but really, we have it handled.
这是你们"能搞定"的警报吗
Is that your "we have it handled" alarm?
有人闯入 启动封锁程序
We have a breach. Initiate lockdown protocols.
狄格尔
Diggle.
我们这里出了点麻烦
We have a bit of a situation here.
我们要找的人在超能力联调组 莱拉在这里
Our man's at A.R.G.U.S. Lyla's here.
奥利弗 这个人是个大♥麻♥烦
Oliver, this guy? He's the real deal.
目标在袭击超能力联调组 莱拉在那里
Our target is storming A.R.G.U.S. And Lyla is there.
真厉害
Bad ass.
太酷了
So cool!
等他们赶到 人早就跑了
It'll be over by the time they get there.
安全警报
甜心
Sweetie.
你只在有求于我的时候才叫我"甜心"
You only call me "sweetie" when you want something.
蹲下
Get down!
查斯 就算我们接吻了
No, Chase, just because we kiss,
这也不代表什么 懂吗
it doesn't mean anything, ok?
你真的没事吗
Are you sure you're ok?
-刚刚那是什么 -现在的问题是
- What was that? - A better question--
谁袭击了你
who attacked you?
别说这是超能力联调组的内部问题
And don't tell him it was an internal A.R.G.U.S. matter.
他叫迪戈·哈克尼斯
His name is Digger Harkness.
前美国情报学会成员
Former ASIS.
在他叛变之前 他的特长是武器和技术研究
His specialty is weapons and technology before he went rogue.
后来他开始为出价最高的人服务
Started selling his services to the highest bidder.
三年前我们抓到了他
We caught him three years ago.
看来他逃出来了
Well, looks like he escaped.
也不能这么说 哈克尼斯的特长
Not exactly. Harkness' skills
使他变成了X小组的主力新成员
made him an ideal recruit for Task Force X.
你是说自杀小队吧
You mean the suicide squad.
他们在坦桑尼亚执行过一个任务
They had an op in Tanzania.
任务是刺杀当地的军阀
Assassination of a local warlord.
但那个军阀的火力更强劲
But the warlord had bigger guns.
任务失败
The mission went south,
队伍必须得被完全清除
and the team had to be sanitized.
你是指杀光所有人吧 莱拉
You mean killed, Lyla.
当时找不到沃勒 是我做的决定
Waller couldn't be reached. It was my call.
肯定是哈克尼斯脖子里的微型炸♥弹♥出了故障
The micro bomb in Harkness' neck must have malfunctioned.
我们得假设超能力联合调查组的
We need to consider that every A.R.G.U.S.
所有据点都已经暴露了
facility is compromised.
只有一个地方能保证你安全
There's only one place we can keep you safe.
奥利弗多久锻炼一次
How often does Oliver do this?
至少每周三都会
At least every Wednesday.
会出很多汗的
There's a lot of sweating.
我不觉得那有什么难的
I don't see what's so hard about that.
我不太确定她是不是该叫你来
I'm not sure she should have called you.
奥利弗不太擅长和别人合作
Oliver doesn't play well with others.
得了吧 上周巴里和奥利弗帅爆了
Come on. Barry and Oliver kicked ass last week.
是啊
Yeah!
感觉他们组成了自己的联盟
They were in, like... a league of their own.
那种事情也就只发生了一次而已
Yeah, that was, like, a one time thing.
那家伙可是在到处乱扔会爆♥炸♥的回旋镖
The dude was tossing around exploding boomerangs.
他们需要有人帮忙
They needed some back-up.
而我需要吃点晚餐
And I need some dinner.
那个鱼梯让我想吃寿司了
That salmon ladder made me hungry for sushi.
而我需要找个镇纸来压住我的东西
And I need to get some paperweights down here!
这个我早该提醒你的
I should have warned you about that.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
为超能力联合调查组工作 总要树几个敌的
Can't work for A.R.G.U.S. without making a few enemies.
很抱歉把你们牵扯进来
I'm sorry to involve all of you in this.
那是超能力联合调查组的东西吗
Is that A.R.G.U.S. property?
这是证据
It's evidence.
不是说好保持秘密身份的吗
Secret identity?
他们都结婚了
They're married.
我们没结婚
We're not married.
他们是一对 无所谓了
Or together. Whatever.
他跟她说过我的事 没有吗
He told her about me. You didn't?
我的工作就是替人保密啊
I keep secrets for a living, man.
我的错
My bad.
你是 你就是
You're, you're--
闪电侠 要吃寿司吗
The Flash. Sushi?
我们要找出追杀莱拉的人在哪里
We need a location on the man who's after Lyla.
他叫迪戈·哈克尼斯
His name is Digger Harkness.
第一步是要从证据下手
The first step is to work the evidence--
巴里 我能和你谈谈吗
Barry, can I speak to you for a moment, please?
我很感激你在超能力联合调查组时对我的帮助
I appreciate your help back at A.R.G.U.S.,
但是这事我们能搞定
but we have this handled.
你不想和我再次联手了吗
You don't want to team up again?
这儿情况不一样
Things work differently here.
星城更危险
Starling City is meaner.
我可记得去年我帮了挺大忙的
I seem to remember helping you pretty good last year,
而且还是在没有超能力的情况下
and that was without powers.
我一直在练习你教给我的一切
I've been practicing everything you taught me.
我...我有在仔细检查新的环境
I'm--I'm casing new environments;
我不再盲目地乱跑了
I'm not running in blind.
那我们得按照我的方式来
We do this my way.
太好了 这一定会棒呆的
Yes! This is going to be awesome.
好了 我们第一步做什么
Ok, what's our first move?
我们需要把证据重新组合在一起
We need to reassemble the evidence.
这得花上一些时间 但是也...
It will take some time, but it'll--
但是也值得
But it'll be worth it.
赞
Rad!
这些比你们带去中城的
These are a bit more teched out
还要高科技一些
than the one you guys brought to Central City.
3D打印的带有电路组织的聚合物
3D printed polymer with a circuitry weave.
哈克尼斯的一些回旋镖爆♥炸♥了
Some of Harkness' boomerangs exploded.
没错 这上面的沟槽里
Oh, yeah, there are grooves in here
绝对能填上一个C4炸♥弹♥
that could definitely pack a C4 charge.
也许我们弄清
Maybe if we figure out
哈克尼斯是在哪里搞到这些装备的
where Harkness got the supplies,
我们就能以此来追踪他
we can use that to track him.
这些不是"爆♥炸♥回旋镖"自己做的吗
These weren't made by ka-boom-boomerang?
爆♥炸♥回旋镖
Ka-boom-boomerang?
是啊 你瞧 他有能爆♥炸♥的回旋镖嘛
Yeah, you know, he has exploding boomerangs?
你还能想到更好的外号♥
That's not your best.
是吗 可这完全符合...
Really? It makes perfect sense--
西斯科
Cisco.
假如不是哈克尼斯
If Harkness didn't make them,
我们得找出到底是谁制♥作♥的
we need to find out who did.
还有他跟谁买♥♥的
And who he made the buy off of.
是马科斯
Marcos.
看到这个折叠节点的设计了吗
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表