剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Let go of him, let him go!
我们说过 这只是个开头
We said this was just the beginning.
电力可不是城里的唯一动力
Electricity is not the only power in the city.
比如说 想想金钱
Consider money, for example.
银行就是下一个被关闭的
The banks are next to go dark.
你们亲爱的美元将会被抹去
Your beloved dollars wiped away
你们的账户终于能全部平等了
as your accounts will finally all be equal,
因为它们都将归零
at zero.
费利西蒂
Felicity...
我在查了 我在兄弟之眼上一次广播前
I'm working on it. I set up some trace IP packets
设置了一些追踪IP地址的数据包
before brother eye's last broadcast.
只要他一打开频道
As soon as he opened up the channel,
我就能快速获取他留下的蛛丝马迹
I scooped up the bread crumbs.
是我们可以追踪的痕迹吗
Bread crumbs we can follow?
希望是的
I hope so.
兰斯队长在哪里
Where's Captain Lance?
在协调警车巡警以便调度
Coordinating squad car patrols for dispatch.
怎么了 出什么事了
Why? What's wrong?
星城国家银行出了点状况
There's a situation at Starling National.
派出一队紧急救援小组
Send in an ESU squad.
抱歉女士 但是您无权...
Sorry, ma'am, but you don't have the power to--
我是临时地方检察官
I'm acting district attorney.
市政宪♥章♥赋予了我在危急时刻的执政职权
The City Charter gives me operational authority in times of crisis,
而如今明显就是危急时刻
which this clearly is.
我是不会让任何人受到伤害的
I'm not letting anyone get hurt.
派出一队紧急救援小组 马上
Send in an ESU now.
发生什么了
What's going on?
星城警♥察♥刚刚调度了一组防暴队到星城国家银行
SCPD just dispatched a riot squad to Starling National.
地址:
星城国家银行
备注:
不受控制的人群在银行门外聚集 尚未出现武器
这简直是在用汽油灭火
It's like fighting a fire with gasoline.
着装准备
Suit up.
本队受命疏散人群
This group is ordered to disperse!
退后
Get back!
退到线后
Behind the line!
奥利弗 骚乱正在失控
Oliver, the riot is getting out of control.
你们得加快速度了
You need to hurry up.
离银行远一点
Get away from the bank!
催泪瓦斯疏散了人群
The teargas is dispersing them,
但我们无法让整座城市安定下来 费利西蒂
but we can't calm the entire city, Felicity.
他们留下的痕迹让我追踪到了他们使用的病毒
The trace led me to the virus they're using.
非常复杂
It is a mile past complex.
我现在正在梳理
I'm coming through now.
不不不不 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no!
怎么了
What's wrong?
运行侵染
这个病毒 我阻止不了它
The virus... I can't stop it!
为什么
How do you know?
因为这是我写的
Because it's mine.
我五年前编写了这个病毒
I wrote it five years ago.
好了 好了 在你开口之前
Ok, ok, before you say anything,
只希望你明白我从没想过这个病毒
just know that I never imagined the virus
会被用在这种事情上
being used for something like this.
我是说 当然了 我本可以想象到的
I mean, sure, I could have imagined it.
实际上我想象了非常生动的画面
I actually have a very vivid imagination.
像幻想着羊角甜甜圈一样
Like cronuts!
我之前有过关于它们的设想...
I had a vision of them before--
放松 深呼吸
Relax. Take a deep breath.
很好
Good.
现在我们从头开始
Now start at the beginning.
我曾经在一个
I was in this,
你可以管它叫"团队"
I guess you could call it a group,
是在大学里
in college.
我们是"黑客主义者"
We were "hacktivists."
因为没啥别的好名字了
For lack of a better word.
通过世界网络进行非暴♥力♥反抗
Civil disobedience via the world wide web.
我创造了这个
I created this.
这个
This
超级病毒
super virus.
它可以给我们任何受感染的服务器的根访问权限
That could give us root access to any infected server.
我们可以曝光政♥府♥的欺诈行为
We could expose government fraud
然后开始在现实生活中静♥坐♥抗♥议♥
and start virtual sit-ins
以及在网络上破坏罪行
and digitally deface criminals.
我想你可以将其称之为我想成为英雄的第一次尝试
I guess you could say it was my first attempt at being a hero.
费利西蒂
Felicity.
为什么你从没告诉过我这些
Why didn't you tell me about any of this?
我们也不知道
Do we even know a fraction
你离开的那五年里都发生了什么
of what happened to you the five years that you were away?
还有谁能访问这个程序
Who else had access to the program?
迈伦·福雷斯特 他是我的...
Myron Forest. He was my...
我在大学有过一个男朋友
I had a boyfriend in college,
迈伦是他的室友
And Myron was his roommate.
他是黑客主义者小组的一员吗
And he was a member of this hacktivist group?
那你男朋友呢
What about the boyfriend?
不可能是他干的
Oh, he couldn't have done this.
不是他
He's...not in the picture,
反倒迈伦一直多少有点激进
but Myron always had somewhat of an edge.
你能帮我弄到地址吗
Can you get me an address?
没问题
Sure.
只有一个小问题...
Just one small problem--
也不一定很小 但是不太高
not small, necessarily, but short.
正从巷口走进来
Just take the alleyway entrance.
你还好吧
Are you ok?
不太好
I've been better.
我和迈伦商量过了
I talked it over with Myron,
我要去告诉他们是我编写了那个超级病毒
and I'm going to tell them I wrote the super virus.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
我不能让你像这样烂在监狱里 库珀
I can't let you rot in prison, Coop.
你不能告诉他们是你编写了那个病毒
You can't tell them you wrote that virus...
因为我已经告诉他们是我写的了
cause I already told them I did.
库珀...
Cooper...
我总是说我会保护你不被怪兽吃掉
I always said I'd protect you from the grues.
-这样不... -还是这样比较好
- This isn't-- - It's better this way.
是我清除了学生贷款记录
I wiped out those loans.
我们两个没必要都蹲监狱
There's no reason both of us should be in prison.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
有时间吗
Hey. Got a minute?
祝贺你 派去了防暴队
Congratulations, you called in a riot squad,
你差点就制♥造♥了暴♥乱♥ 居然还是背着我做的
you nearly started one! And! You did it behind my back.
你当时很忙
You were busy,
而且星城的事态还在逐步升级
and the situation at Starling national was escalating.
劳蕾尔 是你让它升级了
You escalated it, Laurel!
拜托告诉我至少你现在意识到了
Please tell me you can at least see that now.
好吧
Ok.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
劳蕾尔 亲爱的
Laurel, baby...
你到底怎么了
What's gotten into you?
你愤怒鲁莽 一意孤行
You're angry, you're distant, you're reckless.
告诉我你不是又开始酗酒了吧
Tell me you're not boozing again.
没有
No.
那到底怎么了 你都不像你了
Then what the hell's going on? Because this isn't you.
我什么都没说
Look, I haven't said anything
是因为我希望你可以解释一下
because I was hoping that you would say something,
因为亲爱的 你看起来痛苦万分
Because you, sweetheart, you are in ten different kinds of pain,
却不愿意说出来
and you won't talk about it.
我不能和你说
I can't talk about it with you.
好吧 你不必和我说
Ok. But listen, you don't have to talk about it with me.
不过一定不能憋在心里
But talk about it with somebody.
这样的秘密只会伤害到你 宝贝
Cause secrets hurt, baby.
有时这种伤害甚于说出真♥相♥
Sometimes more than the truth.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表