剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I don't want to lose you, Thea.
但与此同时
But at the same time,
对我而言 告诉你真♥相♥有时很难
sharing the truth with you is sometimes difficult for me.
也许会熟能生巧
Well, maybe you'll get better with practice.
我们在躲谁
Who are we running from?
他叫拉斯·厄尔·高福
His name is Ra's al Ghul.
他为什么想杀你
And why does he want to kill you?
拉斯认为我违背了他的
Ra's has a particular code of honor
一条荣誉准则
he feels I've violated.
他要杀死我和我的家人
And he's marked me and my family for death.
我和拉斯合伙是因为我放不下我妻子的死
I fell in with Ra's because I was consumed by the death of my wife.
而他要杀死我是因为害死我儿子的
And I was marked for death because of the undertaking
那一切所作所为
that killed my son.
现在我只剩下你了 西娅
You're all I have left, Thea.
护你周全才是最重要的
Keeping you safe is all that matters.
请你允许我这么做
Please let me.
这是理查德·福特市议员的第二次任期
Alderman Richard Ford was in his second term at city hall.
他留下了一妻二子
He leaves behind a wife and two children.
市政♥府♥希望大家
The city asks the family's privacy
在这段艰难时期 尊重这家人的隐私
be respected during this trying time.
市议员在贫民区遇害
没有官方声明...
No official statement...
劳蕾尔
Laurel...
抱歉 我可以晚点再来
I'm sorry. I can come back.
不 没关系
No, it's ok. Is...
没事吧
Is everything ok?
我来也是想问你这个
I came to ask you the same thing...
金丝雀
Canary.
看来你是来劝我的
I guess you came here to talk some sense into me.
你貌似该听些劝
Seems like you could use some.
也许不必劳烦你了
Not sure you're going to have to bother.
砖墙 他...
Brick, he...
他今晚杀了人
he killed someone tonight.
就在我面前
In front of me.
我以为成为...
I thought that being--
成为莎拉能减少痛苦
being Sara would make it hurt less.
相反 却...
But instead, it just...
造成了更多伤痛
it caused more pain.
不止是我
Not just for me.
所以你不用操心了
So you don't have to worry.
我不会再戴上那个面具了
I'm not going to be putting on that mask again.
我不够强大 无法为莎拉而战
I'm not strong enough to fight for Sara.
也许你本就不该
Maybe you're not supposed to.
也许这和莎拉无关
Maybe it's not about Sara,
或奥利弗 或任何我们关心却又失去的人
or Oliver, or anyone else that we care about, who we lost.
也许我们一直这么做
Maybe what we've been doing...
一直这么做 是因为我们关心的人
we've been doing it because there are people we care about
还活着
that are still... alive.
也许我们是在他们而战
Maybe we're doing it for them.
我以为你退出了
I thought you quit.
他很自信
He's confident.
在这么空旷的地方见面
Meeting out here in the open
警方的狙击手随时能把他击毙
where any police sniper could take him out.
是啊 因为他的手下
Yeah, well, that's 'cause he's got men
也随时能把人♥质♥干掉 将军
that could take the hostages out, check mate.
市长女士
Madame Mayor.
这么大阵仗啊
All this for me?
我真感动
I'm impressed.
你来干什么 帕尔默
What are you doing here, Palmer?
只是想让自己显得很重要吗
Just want to make yourself look important?
那祝你好运了
Good luck with that.
星城
Star City.
在我看来更像是砖墙城
Seems more like Brick City to me.
长夜漫漫
Night is young.
放狠话啊
Tough talk.
真可惜足以支撑你的只有钱了
Too bad all you got is money to back it up.
但这事用钱解决不了 帕尔默
But you can't fix this with money, Palmer.
不一定 我钱大把
I don't know. I got a lot of money.
有话快说
Say what you came here to say.
赶紧结束这场闹剧
We can all end this farce.
行
Ok.
我手上还有两位市议员
I've still got two of your men.
要我放了他们 很简单
If you want them back, it's simple.
撤出贫民区
Get out of the Glades.
市政人员 尤其是警方
The city servicemen, especially the police--
全部撤出
evacuate.
你疯了
You're out of your mind!
最后期限是明天半夜
And you've got until midnight tomorrow.
如果我还看到哪怕一个警♥察♥
If I even see a hint of a blue,
你们的市议员就都死定了
your city yes-men, they will be buried.
我们不会放弃整个区的
We won't abandon an entire district.
92年在洛杉矶不就放弃过吗
They did in L.A. In '92, didn't they?
再说了 你也不想全国
Besides, you don't want every news station
所有新闻台都播放
in the country showing graphic footage
市议员被杀死的录像吧
of the murders of the aldermen, do you?
你还有23小时59分钟
You have 23 hours, 59 minutes.
我建议你们赶紧行动起来
I suggest you move your sweet ass!
兰斯队长
Captain Lance?
砖墙要所有警♥察♥撤出贫民区
Brick wants every cop out of the Glades
否则他就要杀死人♥质♥
or he's going to kill his hostages.
我们需要帮助 现在就要
We need help, we need it now.
我知道你说绿箭侠不在了
Look, I know you said the Arrow is gone.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
确定
Yes, I am.
但我知道上哪去找金丝雀
But I think I know where to find the Canary.
风暴已经过去了
The storm has passed.
马赛欧
Maseo...
你不必离开
You don't have to leave.
你仍然可以好好地过日子
You can still have a life.
你凭什么认为我想好好过日子
Why do you assume I want one?
因为我了解你 你不是这样的人
Because I know you and this isn't who you are.
我爱你
I love you.
不管你认为自己变成了什么样
No matter who you think you've become.
马赛欧 怎么了
Maseo?
他们找到你了
They found you.
萨拉布 你怎么在这里
Sarab. What are you doing here?
拉斯·厄尔·高福想要奥利弗·奎恩的尸首
Ra's al Ghul wants Oliver Queen's remains.
没找到尸首 只发现了些踪迹
I found no body, only tracks.
就一路跟来了这儿
Which led here.
奎恩还活着
Queen is still alive.
但这里没人
But there is no one here.
我正准备要走
I was just about to go.
兄弟们
Brothers...
我们该走了
we should go.
叛徒
Traitor!
她是我儿子的母亲 你没资格批评我
She's the mother of my son. You do not get to judge me.
太迟了
Too late.
这个可以终结我们的交易
This concludes our business.
如果血清是真的话
Only... if the serum is genuine.
的确是真的
It's genuine.
那你应该不会介意我检查一下吧
Then you should have no problem with me testing it.
是假的 把他们全杀了
It's a fake. Kill them all.
快走 快走
Go, go, go!
市议员之所以遇害是因为我做了错误的决定
That alderman died because of the decision that I made.
而且这次也不能怪米拉库鲁
and there was no Mirakuru to blame this time.
别把责任揽在自己身上 哥们
Don't take that on yourself, man.
是砖墙干的
That was Brick.
这是什么
What's that?
有时 在经历了不顺的夜晚后
Sometimes, me and Oliver will come down here after,
我和奥利弗会来这
you know, tough nights.
他会倒杯这种酒
He would pour this,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表