剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I'm going to break Roy out of prison.
讽刺的是 在成为治安维持者之前
Ironically, before turning to vigilantism,
哈珀是一名职业罪犯
Harper was a career criminal,
犯罪记录有非法闯入
with an arrest record for breaking and entering,
偷窃和盗窃罪 直到最近...
petty theft, and grand larceny. Until recently--
西娅...
Thea...
求你告诉我不是你让他这么做的
Please tell me it wasn't you that put him up to this.
当然不是我 不过我要
Of course not, but I'm going to do
尽我所能去救他出来
everything in my power to make it right.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- Are you OK? - I'm fine,
但我们必须把罗伊从监狱里救出来
but we need to get Roy out of prison.
看起来我们日益增长的单子上
Well, it looks like we might have another problem
又要多加一个问题了
to add to our ever-growing list.
在星城国家银行发生的多重凶杀案
...multiple homicide at Starling National Bank.
52频道获得了案发现场的监控录像...
Channel 52 has acquired surveillance footage of the incident...
星城国家银行有四人死亡
说得通 我们这里有那么多银行
Makes sense. As a bank-robbing meta-human,
而且没了绿箭
why stay in Central City
抢银行的超能力者为何还要待在中城呢
when you have plenty of banks and no Arrow?
好吧 我们需要制定
OK. OK, we need a plan
一个营救罗伊的计划 与此同时
to extract Roy. In the meantime,
费利西蒂 给尖端科研实验室打电♥话♥
Felicity, call S.T.A.R. Labs,
看他们是否追踪到
see if they're tracking
任何离开中城的超能力者
any meta-humans that have left Central City.
星城警♥察♥ 根据城市档案来看
SCPD. According to city records,
这里有一个地下室
you got a basement down here.
你已经把罗伊·哈珀关起来了
You already have Roy Harper in custody.
对 而且我有搜查令
Yeah, and I got a warrant that says
可以搜查这间地下室
I can search that basement.
很抱歉如此匆忙
Sorry for the rush,
但我不想再给你一次把这里变成
but I didn't want to give you a chance to turn that place
储藏室的机会了
into a storage room again.
伙计们
Gentlemen.
这里 把这门撞开
Here you go. Break it down.
这次我抓住你了 你这个混♥蛋♥
I got you now, you son of a bitch.
我的中文有些荒废了
Oh, my Chinese is a little rusty,
但这看起来像中国北海的板条箱
but this looks like a crate from the north China sea.
你在那里待过一阵子吧
You've spent some time there, right?
这是我的最爱
And this is my favorite.
你居然真的把这种东西放到展览柜里
You actually put those things on display?
队长 从这些设备上采到的指纹
Captain, we have fingerprint matches
找到匹配的对象了
for the latents we lifted off all this equipment.
等一下
Hold that thought.
发现什么了
What do you got?
只找到一个匹配对象
We only got one match.
是谁
What is it?
-罗伊·哈珀 -罗伊...
- Roy Harper. - Roy...
只有...
Just...
你查过其它电脑了吗
Did you check the other computers?
兰斯队长 很明显...
Captain Lance, it's clear--
闭嘴 不管你准备对我说什么屁话
Shut up! Whatever line of crap you're thinking about giving me,
省省吧
you just save it.
不管你们有多聪明
Smart as you all are,
最终都一定会犯错
you are bound to make a mistake eventually.
而当你们犯错时 我一定会在场
And I'm going to be there when it happens.
你把整个地方都擦过了吗
You wiped the entire place?
还移走了你几个比较敏感的装备
And moved some of your more sensitive trunk items.
不用谢
You're welcome.
但你没有擦掉罗伊的指纹
But you didn't wipe Roy's prints.
奥利弗 罗伊已经认罪了
Oliver, Roy already confessed.
我们觉得同时失去你们俩没有任何意义
We didn't see any point in losing both of you.
我不会失去...罗伊的
I'm not losing... Roy.
那个在外面大开杀戒的超能力者怎么办
What about that meta-human that is out there killing people?
我们得去拿藏在地下二层的备用武器
We need to grab my back-up weapons cache in the secondary layer.
你看见那些便衣警♥察♥了吗
You see those plainclothes?
不管你走到哪里 兰斯都会让他们跟着的
Lance will have them follow you everywhere you go.
你就算是想抓个抢包的小贼
You try to nab even so much as a purse snatcher,
他们也会扑上来抓住你的
and they'll pounce.
总得有人来保护这座城市
Somebody needs to protect this city.
对手是一个超能力者
We are dealing with a meta-human.
给巴里打电♥话♥
Call Barry.
他现在可帮不上忙 不行
Oh, he can't help right now, mm-mmm.
威尔斯博士的事就够他忙的了
He's got on a lot on his plate with Dr. Wells, I think.
真的很难跟上他的步伐
It's really hard to keep up with him.
但是...假如有其他人能帮忙呢
But...what if there's someone else that could help?
费利西蒂 过来看看这个
Oh, hey, Felicity, check this out.
我终于把神经网络连上网了
I finally got the neural network online,
当我的大脑指示臂铠挥动的时候...
so when my brain tells the gauntlet to wave, and...
你的事我很遗憾
Sorry to hear about what's happening to you.
假如有什么我能帮上忙的...
Uh, if there's anything I can do to help...
实际上 这就是我们来这里的原因
Well, actually, that's why we're here.
你知道我一直在努力将我的工作生活
You know how I try to keep my work life
和我的另一个工作生活分开
and my other work life separate.
我本来打算告诉你的 我说过吗
I meant to tell you that. Did I tell you that?
-有一个... -有一个会超能力的
- Well, there's a-- - There's a meta
在星城大开杀戒
in Starling City that's killing people.
-会超能力的...人吗 -是的
- A meta, as in human? - Yeah.
显然我们得抓住
So, obviously we need to catch
这个用等离子体杀人的家伙
this plasma death thing guy.
现在我算是明白
Ugh, now I see
为什么西斯科要给他们取名字了
why Cisco gives them all names.
警♥察♥现在把奥利弗盯得很紧
The police are all over Oliver,
所以...我们需要你
so...we need you.
你没意见吗
And you're ok with this?
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
所以这是组队了 击掌
So it's a team up. High-five!
-别开枪 -到底是怎么回事
- Don't shoot! - What the hell is going on?
他们把我关在这里几周了
They've been holding me here for weeks.
怎么 你不信吗
What, you don't trust me?
看看他
Look at him.
他是部队的 不是超能力联合调查组的
He's army, not A.R.G.U.S.
你是说这是瑞孚将军
Oh, so you're saying this is General Shrieve?
他扣押我做人♥质♥
He held me hostage.
想要杀死你和山城夫妇
Targeted you and the Yamashiros, for death.
他为什么要那样做
Why would he do that?
为了阿尔法和欧米茄
The Alpha Omega.
瑞孚计划将其在香港释放
Shrieve plans to unleash it on Hong Kong,
然后声称是三合会
claiming that the Triad mishandled
对他们本就不该拥有的生化武器操作不当
a bio weapon they never should have had.
真是疯了
That's insane.
瑞孚好像是把中国
Well, Shrieve seems to think that
看成是军事和经济威胁了
China is a military and economic threat.
所以他准备杀了自己和手下
So he'd kill himself and his men
就为打击中国吗
just to hurt China?
他的团队发明了一种
His team has developed a vaccine
他们可以接种的疫苗
they can inoculate themselves with.
快逃
Run.
尽可能地远离香港
Get as far away from Hong Kong as you can.
假如你成功了...
If you make it...
希望来日我们能再相见
I hope we meet again someday.
快走
Now go!
你还好吗
How are you?
我跟警卫说了我不想见你
I told the guards I didn't want to see you.
为什么
Why?
罗伊 拜托
Roy, please.
告诉我发生什么事了
Tell me what is going on.
我们复合的时候
When we got back together,
靠 甚至比那还早 我...
hell, even before that, I...
我对自己许下诺言
I made a promise to myself
再也不会对你说谎了
that I would never lie to you again.
好吧
Ok.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表