剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
企图逃跑成功
In a successful attempt to escape.
你不如和我一起回星城吧
Or you could just come back to Starling City with me.
[日语]
[日语]
[日语]
[日语]
我可以和你聊几句吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
如果你打算用假病毒样本来虚张声势的话
If you're going to bluff with a fake virus sample,
让我去做吧
let me in on it.
-我没有虚张声势 -这话什么意思
- I wasn't bluffing. - What does that mean?
我们从军队里偷来的阿尔法是假的吗
That-- that the Alpha we stole from the military was a fake?
阿曼达·沃勒知道我会去偷
That Amanda Waller knew I would try something like this.
她肯定是在我偷之前 把药瓶调包了
She must have switched out the vial before I took it.
马赛欧 你宁愿冒着上百人
Maseo! You were willing to risk letting hundreds,
也许上千人被杀的危险吗
maybe thousands of people die?
为了我妻子 我会这么做
For my wife...yes.
为了我的家人 我会不惜一切
There's nothing I wouldn't do for my family.
谢谢
Thank you.
你救了我一命
You saved my life.
老爸
Dad?
两位市议员已经回到家人身边了
Both aldermen are back with their families.
干得好 感谢所有的善行
Nice job. For all the good it did.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
卡斯尔市长屈服了
Mayor Castle caved.
她让星城警♥察♥撤离贫民区
She's pulling SCPD out of the Glades.
可为什么呢 砖墙已经放了市议员
But why? Brick doesn't have the aldermen anymore.
不 但他手上现在握有市政局
No, but what he does have is the home address
每一个成员的家庭住址以及他们的家人
of every city council member and their family,
他有办法伤害他们
and the means to hurt them.
十五分钟前他已经表明这些了
Played that card 15 minutes ago.
亲爱的 亲爱的
Hey, sweetie, sweetheart, hey,
不如我们一起去悲伤会吧
how about we, uh, cry over each other's shoulders?
就在你喜欢的那家中国餐厅吃个晚饭吧
Over dinner, at the Chinese place you love.
我去不了 抱歉
I can't. I'm sorry.
你怎么了 亲爱的
What's going on with you, sweetheart?
为什么你在躲着我呢
Why are you trying to avoid me?
我会给你解释一切的
I'll explain everything.
可今晚不行
Just... not tonight.
你没事吧
You ok?
没事 爸爸 我没事
I'm fine, daddy. I'm fine.
准备好走了吗
Are you ready to leave?
没
No.
我是不会走的
I'm not leaving.
这样就能补偿我错过你的成长♥期♥
Is this supposed to make up for me missing your adolescence,
每天听我说教 然后再违背我吗
this routine of listening and then disobeying me?
听我说完
Just hear me out.
你和我说我们有危险
You told me that we were in danger.
你还告诉我是谁在追杀我们
You even told me who was after us.
可你没告诉我原因
But what you didn't tell me is why.
我说了
Yes, I did.
因为拉斯·厄尔·高福想要我们死
Because Ra's al Ghul wants us dead.
那我们去到哪都一样
That's pretty much the case anywhere we go.
所以何必逃亡呢
So why run?
何不留下来一搏
Why not stay and fight?
七个月前 我要求你教我
Seven months ago, I asked you to teach me.
教我如何不害怕 如何免受伤害
To teach me how to not be afraid and how to not get hurt.
可为什么现在你要求我害怕呢
So why are you asking me to be afraid now?
我没要求你 我只是在告诉你
I am not asking you. I am telling you.
你应该非常害怕
You should be very afraid.
我不怕 因为我父亲教会我无所畏惧
Well, I'm not. 'Cause my father taught me not to be.
你教会我如何坚持我的信念
You taught me how to stand my ground
战斗时寸步不让
and how to not give an inch in a battle.
我不怕这个人 你也不该怕他
I'm not afraid of this man and you shouldn't be, either.
他该害怕的是我们
He should be afraid of us.
那我们就留下吧
Then we'll stay.
你的直升机
Your helicopter
开回了楼顶
is back on the roof.
我没把它撞毁
I didn't crash it.
事实证明
Turns out...
直升机是有钥匙的
It actually had keys.
还有这个
And this.
你之所以无法让纳米芯片运行
The reason you couldn't get the Nanite chip to function
是因为你其实需要的
is because what you actually need...
是一个量子处理器
is a quantum processor.
设计得很精美
The design is elegant.
还以为你不会帮我进行我的自杀行动
Thought you weren't going to help me on my suicide mission.
这就是问题所在
Well, that's the thing.
有了我帮助 你最后可能不会死
With my help, you might not end up dead.
我以为你知道这整个社区
I thought you knew about this whole neighborhood
要上演《人类清除计划》里的场景了
turning into a scene from "The Purge."
今晚我们不开门
We didn't even open tonight.
忘了带走我的音乐数据 我还有另一场演出
I forgot my music files here and I've got another gig.
背着我和另一个酒吧经理搞在一起
Cheating on me with another club manager.
我听说你要离开星城
Well, I heard a rumor you were leaving town.
很高兴地说这些传闻都是假的
Happy to say that those rumors are false.
这对我们俩来说都是好消息啊
That's good news. For both of us.
别操之过急
Don't get so ahead of yourself.
我的硬盘在上面
My hard drive's up there.
慢慢找吧
Take your time.
梅林不打算离开星城
明白了
我会通知拉斯·厄尔·高福
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表