剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
因为我已经够了
Because I know I am.
那我们就别废话了
Then let's cut through all the crap.
你并不认为绿箭犯下了那些谋杀案
You don't think the Arrow's behind these murders.
你只是生气
You're just pissed off
因为他对你隐瞒了莎拉的死
because he kept Sara's death a secret from you.
那不是原因
That is not why.
那不是原因
That is not why!
也许开始是因为这个
I mean, maybe at first.
是的 但后来我意识到
Yeah. But then I realized,
莎拉是因为他才被杀的
he is the reason Sara got killed.
爸爸 这太荒唐了
Dad, that is ridiculous.
不 你 哈珀 莎拉
No. You, Harper, Sara,
中城那些怪人 那个女猎手
the freak in Central City, the Huntress;
又有个人在城市里乱飞
I got a new guy flying around the city.
所有这些戴面具的人 都是因他而起
All these masks? They started with him.
莎拉就是因为参与其中才被杀的
And Sara died only because she was part of it all, too.
你根本不知道莎拉是怎么死的
You have no idea why Sara was killed.
她最后加入了刺客联盟
She ended up in the League of Assassins
就因为她逃到了炼狱岛上
'cause she was marooned on Lian Yu.
就因为他跟奎恩在那条船上
'Cause she got in that boat with Queen.
那又怎样
So what?
现在你要怪奥利弗了吗
Now Oliver's to blame?
奥利弗 绿箭 反正都是同一个人
Oliver, the Arrow, either way, same guy.
某种程度上 我想我早就知道了
On some level, I think I always knew.
当我认为他在做好事时 我觉得不重要
When I thought he was doing good, it didn't matter to me.
你知道的 当船沉以后
You know, when that boat went down
我们都以为莎拉死了
and we-- we thought Sara was dead,
我责怪奎恩
I blamed Queen.
很可笑 事情又转回来了 不是吗
And it's funny how things come full circle, right?
我还有事要做
Well, I got things to do.
给他打电♥话♥吗
Calling him?
太迟了 我已经派人去他家
It's too late; I've got officers headed to his home,
他妹妹的酒吧 到处都派人去了
his sister's club, everywhere.
无论如何
Oh, for what it's worth,
我在想发起一个真人秀节目
I'm thinking of starting a reality TV show,
也许我脑袋已经受损了
so maybe I already have brain damage.
别开玩笑 帕尔默先生
Don't joke, Mr. Palmer.
接下来的几个小时很关键
The next few hours are critical.
我要对你进行密切观察
I'm going to want to keep you under close observation.
妈妈
Mom?
没事 不要紧
No, no, no, it's nothing.
我的后背有点抽筋
I think my back is spasming!
天哪 你可真强壮
Gosh, you're so strong.
天哪 我想我...
Oh, my god, I think I--
我想我就要晕倒了
I think I'm going to faint.
或许你应该先躺下
Maybe we should get you on a gurney.
是的 是的 给我找个床躺下
Yeah! Yeah, let's get me on a gurney.
抱歉
Oh! I'm sorry.
你妈妈不会有事吧
Is your mom going to be ok?
我觉得她在五分钟后
I think she'll make a miraculous recovery
就会神奇地痊愈了
in about five minutes.
你也一样
Just like you.
是我的纳米机器人吗
Is that my nano-tech?
如果你实验室里的组织体系是准确的
Assuming the organizational system in your lab is accurate.
我...你确定要这么做吗
I-- are you sure you want to do this?
你不确定吗
Aren't you?
确定 我的选择只有
Yeah. I mean, my alternatives
脑损伤或者死亡
are brain damage or death.
可是如果被医院发现了 你会坐牢的
But if the hospital finds out, you could go to jail.
我愿意冒这个险
I'll take my chances.
好了
OK.
好了
All right.
你感觉怎么样
How do we feel?
正常 不过我不觉得会有什么副...
Normal? But I wasn't expecting any side...
雷 雷
Ray? Ray!
雷 雷
Ray, Ray, hey!
好吧
OK, well...
或许还真有些副作用
Maybe there are some side effects.
不敢相信会发生这种事
I can't believe this is happening.
威登酒吧
可不是嘛
The line forms behind me.
全城追捕绿箭的行动今晚还在继续
The city-wide manhunt for the Arrow continues this evening
兰斯队长把抓到这个危险的治安维持者
as Captain Lance has made capturing this dangerous vigilante
警方正追捕绿箭
定为星城警署的首要任务
the SCPD's top priority.
我肯定追捕你的警♥察♥都没事
I'm sure those cops that were chasing you are fine.
我用箭射了他们 西娅
I shot them with arrows, Thea.
当时 我似乎感觉到
When it was happening, there was a part of me that...
解脱了
that felt relieved.
解脱
Relieved?
因为我终于要进监狱了
That I'd finally be going to jail.
这是我罪有应得
And I'd get what I deserved.
罗伊 听我说
Roy, listen to me.
你唯一应得的是幸福
The only thing that you deserve is to be happy.
你得想办法原谅你自己
Now you've got to find a way to forgive yourself.
去年发生在那个警♥察♥身上的事 不是你的错
What happened with that cop last year, it's not your fault.
很抱歉你要经历这些 罗伊
Sorry that you had to go through this, Roy.
我给你那个面具
I gave you that mask...
是想让你帮助警♥察♥
so you could help the police,
而不是逃避警♥察♥
not run from them.
接下来怎么办
Then what's going to happen?
-不好 -快跑
- Oh, no. - Run!
星城警♥察♥ 不许动 把手举起来
This is the SCPD! Freeze! Put your hands in the air.
谢谢你让我洗澡
Thank you for the shower.
你还好吗
You OK?
我看见了你背上的纹身
I saw the tattoo on your back.
你为什么要骗我
Why have you been lying to me?
-梅 -我要知道
- Mei... - I need to know
我的家人发生了什么
what happened to my family.
-我不知道 -还是骗我
- I don't know. - Another lie.
你认识我姐姐 你和她不只是朋友
You knew my sister. You and her were more than just friends.
你要相信我
Just believe me when I tell you
你对我了解得越少 你就越安全
that the less you know about me, the safer you're going to be.
好吧 或许你对警♥察♥会更诚实一些
Fine, maybe you'll be more honest with the police!
我知道你很生气 请你不要报♥警♥
I understand you're upset. Please don't call the police.
我已经报了 他们随时都会来
I already did. They'll be here any minute.
绍夫 我们得走了
Akio, we have to go.
怎么了
What's wrong?
趴下
Get down!
警♥察♥为什么会开枪
Why are the police shooting?!
因为他们根本不是警♥察♥
Because they're not the police!
我真为你感到骄傲
I am so proud of you.
我太为你骄傲了 你♥爸♥爸也会为你骄傲的
I am so proud-- your father would be proud of you.
虽然他不算什么好榜样 不过...
You know, he's not exactly a role model, but...
斯莫克小姐 我正要找你
Miss Smoak, just the person I wanted to see.
知道这是什么吗
Do you know what these are?
是帕尔默先生最近的核磁共振结果
They're Mr. Palmer's latest MRI.
他脑部的血块已经没了
The clot in his brain is gone.
真的吗
Really?
不是转移了 不是变小了 而是彻底没了
Not moved, not smaller. Gone.
他会痊愈的
He's going to make a full recovery.
对这起史无前例的医学进展
You wouldn't happen to know anything
你不会恰好知道些什么吧
about this unprecedented medical development, would you?
你是在指责我女儿什么吗
Are you accusing my daughter of something?
我工作的凯撒餐厅
'Cause I work a table at Caesar's that's frequented
至少有三名常客是律师
by no less than 3 lawyers.
谢谢 谢谢大家能来
Thank you. Thank you, please. Thank you all for coming.
我们对治安维持者
We've had a breakthrough
也就是绿箭的调查有了重大进展
in our investigation of the vigilante known as the Arrow.
地检办公室刚刚签发了对最近
The district attorney's office has just issued an arrest warrant
这些暴♥力♥事件的责任人的逮捕令
for the person responsible for these acts of violence--
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表