剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
不过读了皮尔森特工的报告后
Although I was disappointed to read
我感到挺失望
Agent Pierson's after action report.
你让钱娜维的一个手下跑了
You let one of Chien Na Wei's men get away.
我犹豫了 是我错了
I hesitated. It was a mistake.
当然是
It really was.
现在我们抓不到人来审讯
Now we have no one to interrogate.
你是说折磨吧
You mean torture, right?
我看到了当时的状况
I saw you with that man.
你没有犹豫
You didn't hesitate.
而是选择不杀他
You chose not to shoot him.
我把瓶里的跟踪器放到了他的口袋里
I put the GPS from the vial in his pocket.
现在他会带着我们找到塔苏
And now he is going to lead us right to Tatsu.
你会把她救回来的 马赛欧
You're going to get her back, Maseo.
我保证
I promise.
奥利弗
Oliver...
你为我所做的
what you've done,
我欠你一辈子
I will be forever in your debt.
别动
Don't move.
会把缝好的伤口扯开的
You'll pull out the sutures.
奥利弗
Oliver.
塔苏
Tatsu.
怎么会
How...
是我叫她来的
I asked her to come here...
为了让她救回你的命
so she could bring you back to life.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表