剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
the sheer number of crazies that were in this city
直到你开通了收集绿箭信息的免费热♥线♥
until you set up that 1-800 line for Arrow tips.
怎么了
What's going on?
雷
Ray?
奥利弗·奎恩就是绿箭
Oliver queen is the Arrow.
什么
What?
我智商高达140
I have a 140 IQ
还有三个博士学位
and three Ph.Ds,
想要侮辱我的智商是很难的
it's pretty hard to insult my intelligence,
但你刚刚做到了
but I think you just did.
如今一切都说得通了
It all makes sense now.
你的 忽然失踪
I mean, your, uh, sudden disappearances,
你帮我执行使命时表现出来的提心吊胆
your apprehension with helping me on the mission;
一直以来你都在和绿箭合作
You've been working with the Arrow this whole time.
你是怎么发现的
How did you find out?
便携式高光谱影像
High spectrum portable radiograph,
通俗来说就是X光机器
colloquially known as the X-ray machine.
再加上你的面部识别软件
Plus, your facial recognition software.
顺便一说 编程♥真♥不错
Nice code, by the way.
你那套行头成功了
Hey, you got the suit working.
昨晚 我看见你的朋友奥利弗
Last night, I saw your friend Oliver
站在八个他杀的人旁边
standing over eight of his victims.
因为他在调查
Because he was investigating.
他想抓住那个假扮他的人
He's trying to catch an impersonator,
那个真正的杀人凶手
the one who's really doing this.
拜托了 你一定得相信我
Please, you have to trust me.
奥利弗不是杀手
Oliver's not a killer.
这不是他第一次身兼
This isn't the first time he's been
法官 陪审团 以及行刑者了
judge, jury and executioner.
他已经快两年没杀过人了
He hasn't killed anyone in nearly two years.
这话真没什么说服力
That really is not your best argument.
你不明白他经历了什么
You have no idea what he's been through!
他失去了什么
What he's lost,
以及他是如何成长的
how he's grown,
但我知道 我几乎比任何人...
but I do. I know him better than almost...
都要了解他
anyone.
这不是奥利弗干的
Oliver didn't do this.
你喜欢他
You have feelings for him.
没错 我是说...
Yes. I mean...
不 不是
No. No!
我喜欢过他
I did.
但那...
But that's...
那已经过去了
that's over now.
那又怎样
And, what?
现在我就应该相信你吗
Now I'm supposed to trust you?
从我们相遇的那刻起
From the moment we met,
我就没有隐瞒过你一件事
I've held nothing back from you.
我信任过你
I did trust you.
而且我以前觉得你能成为
And I thought that you were someone
我真正的伴侣
who could be a true partner;
觉得你是我可以依赖的人
that you were someone that I could rely on
无论是使命 还是在生活里
in the mission, and in my life.
我也想那样的 雷 我如今依然想
I wanted that, too, Ray, I still do.
雷
Ray!
你要干什么
What are you going to do?
我要去履行我对这座城市的承诺
I'm going to honor the promise I made to this city
帮他们将绿箭绳之以法
and help them bring the Arrow to justice.
北入口安全
North entrance clear.
干得漂亮 死亡射手
Nice work, Deadshot.
我们进去了 你移♥动♥到指定地点
We're en route. Move to the X.
收到
Copy that.
给你 宝贝
Here you go, sweetie.
吃了
Eat it.
你不想吃吗
You don't want to eat it?
有什么问题吗
There's something wrong with it?
怎么 没有妈妈做得好吃吗
What, it's not as good as mom makes, I guess?
说话
Use your words!
宝贝 出什么事了
Baby! What's going on?
没事 我很好
Nothing, I'm fine.
不 你不好
No, you're not fine.
你不睡觉 也几乎不吃东西
You're not sleeping, you barely eat.
你没法工作 也不出去跟人交往
You can't hold a job, you can't socialize.
你连话也不跟我说
You won't talk to me.
我们现在不是在说话吗
We're talkin' right now.
告诉我 你想说什么
So tell me, what do you want to talk about?
我想知道我丈夫到底怎么了
I want to know what happened to my husband!
你必须把你的事告诉我
You need to tell your story.
有人可以帮助你
There are people who can help you.
那些人知道从战场回来的人是什么样的
People who know what it's like to come back from war.
你不明白 你不明白
You don't understand. You don't understand.
没有人明白 你听见了吗
Nobody understands, do you hear me?!
那就让他们明白
So make them understand.
让他们明白
Oh, make them understand.
像这样吗
Like this?
你希望这样让他们明白吗
You want to make them understand like that?
这样如何啊
How about like this?!
你不是想知道你丈夫发生什么事了吗
Do you want to know what happened to your husband?
我来告诉你 他开枪了
Let me tell ya-- he pulled triggers.
他每次开枪 就有人死
And every time he did, someone died!
知道吗 每一次都是
Ok, every single time.
罗通...
Lawton...
住手
Stop it.
求你了
Please.
离我们远点
Get away from us!
是的 有紧急情况
Yes, this is an emergency.
是我丈夫 他有枪
It's my husband. He has a gun.
那些箭上发现什么了
Find anything on those arrows?
这支是我们的 这支是他们的
This one is ours. This one is theirs.
我看不出区别
I don't see a difference.
的确 它们完全一样
Yeah, precisely. They're identical.
他知道了
He knows.
天呐 他知道了
God, he knows.
去年 雷的未婚妻
Last year, Ray's fiancee
被米拉库鲁的人杀死了
was killed by Mirakuru men.
现在他想保护这个城市
And now he wants to protect the city,
所以他造了一套军用技术的战衣
so he built a suit out of military-grade technology
而他想送你进监狱
and he wants to put you in jail,
他利用我的软件追踪到你
so he used my software to track you down,
用X射线对你进行扫描
and he scanned you with his X-rays
现在他知道你就绿箭
and now he knows that you're the Arrow
并准备告诉警♥察♥
and he's going to tell the cops.
帕尔默知道我是绿箭了吗
Palmer knows I'm the Arrow?
他还有自己的计划保护这座城市
And he has his own mission to protect the city?
你准备什么时候告诉我这些
When were you going to tell me this?!
我今天承受了很多打击
I have been getting a lot of that today.
听着 这都不重要 重要的是
Look, it's not important. Here's what is--
他要把你的真实身份告诉警♥察♥
he's going to tell the police who you are!
等等 雷造了一套超级战衣吗
Wait, Ray built a super suit?
那可真了不起
That's kind of awesome.
也很鲁莽
And reckless.
他现在可能正在去警局的路上
Look, he's probably on his way to the precinct right now.
我们该怎么办
What are we going to do?
放射线技术是毫无谬误的
The radiography technology is infallible.
星城警署
这些是时间戳输出的屏幕截图
These are screenshots of the output with timestamps.
那可是个非常大胆的说辞 帕尔默先生
That's a very bold claim, Mr. Palmer.
尤其是两年前我们已经做过同样的事
Especially since we've already been down that road
而奥利弗·奎恩被证明无罪
two years ago when Oliver Queen was exonerated.
因为他很聪明
'Cause he's smart. See,
我相信他那时愿意接受调查
I believe he allowed himself to be accused
就是为了未来能够摆脱嫌疑
so as to be ruled out as a suspect in the future.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表