剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你的双手在抖
Your hands are shaking.
我就知道
I knew.
你不是那种人
You don't have it in you.
虽然你杀过人 但是严刑逼供可不一样
You've killed, but torture is different.
这对那些有良知的人 施加伤痛
For those with a conscience, inflicting pain
比杀人还要更难
is more difficult than inflicting death.
-我会有办法解决的 -你没办法解决
- I'll figure it out. - No, you won't.
你没有那种承受能力
You don't have the stomach for it.
我有
I do.
为了拯救所有的人 我有
To save all those people, I do.
炸♥弹♥在哪
Where's the bomb?
炸♥弹♥在哪
Where's the bomb?!
你还好吧
You ok?
我女儿的母亲试着在一个人的脑子里
My daughter's mother tried to detonate a bomb
引爆♥炸♥弹 而现在那人想杀掉她
in a man's head and now he's trying to kill her.
所以其实你并不好
So that would be a no.
你并不了解我
Look, you don't know me that well.
但我是那种只会思考一件事的人
But I'm the type of guy who's only thought about one thing--
如何保证心爱的人安全无恙
How do I keep the people I love safe?
在我看来 你挺擅长此事
Well, you seem to me to be pretty good at that.
以前也许是
Maybe before.
在我记忆中的世界
I remember a world where people
大家不会用回旋镖自相残杀
didn't kill each other with boomerangs.
或是在水上行走
Or walk on water?
巴里能在水上行走
Barry can walk on water.
在巴里这种超能力者出现之前
You guys, Harkness has been around
哈克尼斯早就存在于世了
long before people like Barry.
在这些超能力者和超能力
I mean, this world was crazy
出现之前 这个世界就已经很疯狂了
before all these meta-humans and super powers, right?
你想说什么
What's-- what's your point?
也许超能力者和超能力让我们有能力
Well, maybe meta-humans and superpowers were given to us
去处理这些疯狂事件
to deal with the crazy.
你是说通过上帝吗
You mean by God?
不是 通过从失败的
No. By a dark matter wave
粒子加速反应释放的暗物质波
released from a failed particle accelerated reaction.
不管怎样 我认为像巴里这样的超能力者
Either way, I think people like Barry are the hope
是拯救我们这些人的希望
for saving people like us.
像你妻子和女儿这些人
People like your wife and daughter.
-她不是他妻子 -她不是我妻子
- She's not his wife. - She's not my wife.
好吧
Ok.
不管怎么样 你们明白我的意思了吧
Anyway, you see my point, right?
再者 你们不得不承认
Plus, you got to admit,
这些都酷炸天了吧
it's all pretty freakin' cool, right?
你来晚了
You're late.
我早知道他在我后面
I knew he was there.
他没死吧
He's not dead, right?
只是麻醉箭
Tranq arrow.
和在中城时 用在你身上的一样
Same thing I used on you in Central City.
西斯科把车准备好了
Cisco has the van running.
看来你见过哈克尼斯的打手了
I see you met Harkness' hired muscle.
哈克尼斯不在这里
Harkness isn't here.
迪戈·哈克尼斯在哪
Where's Digger Harkness?
我没见过他
Never met 'em.
但他付了一万美元让我们把这个交给你
But he paid us 10 Gs to give you this.
一赔二的比率跟你赌这是哈克尼斯的东西
Ten'll get you twenty this belongs to Harkness.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是你被哈克尼斯耍了
That Harkness played you.
奎恩联合企业
-我发誓我把它关了的 -什么
- I swear I turned that off. - What?
匿名来电
马科的电♥话♥
Marko's phone.
我破解了它之后就关机了
I shut it down after I decrypted it.
是被谁遥控开机了吗
Did someone turn it back on remotely?
并且反追踪了我的追踪信♥号♥♥吗
And back trace the trace?
我们得马上离开这儿
We have to get out of here now!
你好 莱拉
Hello, Lyla.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
-哪有枪 -橱柜 第三个抽屉
- Guns! - Cabinet, third drawer!
知道我最喜欢回旋镖的哪点吗 莱拉
Know what I like most about boomerangs, Lyla?
它证明了因你而起的事总会回来找你
They're proof that things can come back to haunt you.
你在我脖子上放了一个炸♥弹♥
You had a bomb for the back of my head.
今天我也有个还礼
I have a little something special for the back of yours.
莱拉 趴下
Lyla! Get down!
不
No!
凯特琳
Caitlin!
-凯特琳 -止血
- Caitlin! - Stop the bleeding.
我需要麻醉剂
I need lidocaine.
我们只有肾上腺素
We have epinephrine!
也行
That'll work.
嘿 保持清醒
Hey, hey, stay with me!
努力让她保持清醒
Just try and keep her awake.
能听到我说话吗 莱拉
Can you hear me? Lyla?
莱拉 莱拉
Lyla! Lyla!
莱拉 她没有呼吸了
Lyla! She's not breathing!
莱拉
Lyla!
莱拉
Lyla!
她怎么不动了
She's not moving.
我暂时稳定了她的情况
I've got her stabilized,
但没法在这里做手术
but I can't operate on her here.
巴里
Barry...
星城总院在第八大街和威尔科特路交汇处
Starling General's at Eighth and Wilcott.
香港警务处查到她叫康苏迷
HKPF IDed her as Sumilu Kang.
她是香港大学的一名学生
She was a student at the university of Hong Kong.
她的背包里有本生物教材
A biology textbook in her backpack.
她应该以后想当兽医
Apparently she was studying to become a veterinarian.
他会告诉我的 我只是需要更多时间
He would have told me. I just needed more time.
不 奎恩先生 你需要的是信念
No, Mr. Queen, what you needed was conviction.
干出了这种事的那个人就有坚定的信念
And the men who do things like this have it.
而今晚的你却没有
Tonight you didn't.
-我以为我可以... -你以为什么
- I thought I could-- - You thought what?
以为可以和他讲道理吗
You could reason with him?
好好看看这里 奎恩先生
Look around you, Mr. Queen.
看看四周 然后告诉我你真的觉得
Look around and tell me that the men
能和干出这种事的人讲道理吗
who do this type of thing understand reason.
这世界上有些人
There are people in this world
一门心思要做极端的事
who deal only in extremes.
如果以为不需要用同样极端的手法
It's naive to think that anything less
就能对付这种人那就太天真了
than extreme measures will stop them.
放置炸♥弹♥的人确实是成胜
The bomber was Katsu Cheng.
但你要搞清楚
But make no mistake...
这些伤亡都得算在你头上
this blood is on your hands.
成说我没有拷问的勇气
Cheng said I didn't have the stomach for torture.
他说的没错
He was right!
因为你需要训练
Because you need to practice.
拷问是种艺术
Torture is an art form.
是需要修♥炼♥的技能
It's a skill one must cultivate.
-我要怎么修♥炼♥ -我觉得成说的不对
- How do I do that? - I think Cheng was wrong.
我觉得你不但有做这件事的勇气
I think you not only have the stomach for this work;
而且本身就很有天赋
You have the talent.
威登
不该这样
It feels wrong.
我觉得我们不该待在这里
Being here, it feels wrong.
奥利弗要一个人待着 他说得很清楚了
Oliver needed to be alone. He made that pretty clear.
三杯双份酒 不加冰
Three doubles, straight up.
你们没事吧
You guys ok?
只是今晚发生了一些糟糕的事
We're just having a tough night.
我能帮上忙吗
Anything I can do to help?
不 我们没事
No. We're--we're good.
不过谢谢你今晚放我假
But thanks for the night off.
那个美女是谁
Yo, who was that hottie?
-我的前女友 -奥利弗的妹妹
- My ex-girlfriend. - Oliver's sister.
所以别惦记她了 你们是这个意思吧
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表