剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
So stay away, is what you're saying.
对
Yeah.
她在手术中了 狄格尔先生陪着她
She's in surgery. Mr. Diggle is with her.
她不会有事吧
She going to be ok?
但愿如此 她很坚强
I hope so. She's strong.
你们怎么做到的 怎么能过这种日子的
How do you guys do it? How do you guys live like this?
你在意的人随时可能受到伤害
Where anyone you care about could be struck down?
我们其实没太认真对待
We haven't been taking this seriously.
我们把它当游戏 给坏人起各种代号♥
It's all been a game. We give the bad guys code names.
我觉得因为我们对付的是超能力者
I think the fact we go up against Metahumans
所以我们有些置身事外
made it all kind of clean.
他们拥有的超能力
Like, the fact that they've got these powers
使他们做出的事情不那么...
makes what they're doing less...
真实
Real.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
这不是你的问题
It's really not.
我折磨马科斯 让他把那部电♥话♥给我
I tortured Marcos to give up that phone.
如果不是因为我 一切都不会发生
None of this would have happened if it wasn't for me.
我猜 这种话你不常说吧
I get the feeling you don't say that very often.
要做我做的这些事 巴里 这需要信念
To do what I do, Barry, it takes...conviction.
但
But...
更多的时候
more often than not,
是要有弄脏自己手的决心
it's the will to do what's ugly.
每到那时 我...
Every time I do that, I'm...
我就会
I'm trading away little...
丧失一点自我
pieces of myself.
所以 当你问我怎么了
So...you asked what's wrong with me,
我就是这种情况
that's-- that's what's wrong,
因为丧失掉的那部分自我
because the part that I'm trading away
是奥利弗·奎恩自己
is Oliver Queen.
最近我觉得 除了绿箭
And lately I've been feeling like there is...
我已经什么都不剩了
nothing left except the Arrow.
我觉得你是胡说八道
I think you're full of crap.
你跟自己说
you've convinced yourself that
你经历的一切
everything you've been through
让你失去了人性
took away your humanity.
但是我认为正是你的人性
But I think it's because of your humanity
让你扛过了这一切
that you made it through.
如果你心中没有光明
You wouldn't have survived,
你根本不可能活下来
much less come out the other end a hero,
更不可能成为一个
somebody who wants to do good,
想做好事的英雄
if you didn't have a light inside of you.
如果打搅了你们 很抱歉
I'm sorry if I'm interrupting.
我对哈克尼斯进行面部识别 找到了匹配的人
I ran facial recognition on Harkness and I have a match.
他在哪
Where is he?
趴下
Get on the ground.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I want to do that?
你伤害了我的朋友
You hurt a friend of mine.
你以为自己能逃到
You really think there's anywhere in the world
我们找不到的地方吗
you could run where we won't find you?
我没这么想过
Probably not.
所以我已经做好了准备
Which is why I have a contingency in place.
五颗炸♥弹♥ 分布在城市各处
Five bombs planted throughout Starling.
现在 你可以选择拦住我
Now, you can stop me,
或拆除炸♥弹♥
or you can stop the bombs.
但鱼与熊掌不可兼得
But you can't do both.
炸♥弹♥威力很大 90秒之内
Bombs are armed. In 90 seconds,
城市将葬身火海
this city will be on fire.
去吧
Go.
各位 哈克尼斯刚启动了城市各处的五颗炸♥弹♥
Guys! Harkness just triggered five bombs throughout the city.
我们不知道炸♥弹♥的位置
We don't know where.
要覆盖整座城市 他用的应该是...
To blanket the entire city, he'd have to use--
无线电控制的简易爆♥炸♥装置
Radio controlled I.E.D.s.
如果我们破解引爆装置的频率
But if we key into the detonator's frequency...
就能定位炸♥弹♥了
We can pinpoint the location of the bombs.
炸♥弹♥在哪
I need a location!
我需要五个位置的信息
I need five locations!
那五个接收器
The five receivers.
最近的一个在"信仰与花"餐厅后面
Nearest one is behind a restaurant at Faith and Flower.
伙计们 我找到了
Ok, hey, guys, I found it.
我要把它扔到城外去
I'm going to run it out of the city.
巴里 等等
Barry, wait!
现在可等不起
That's not an option.
我们认为这些炸♥弹♥可能是互联的
We think the bombs might be linked.
什么
What?
按一下你衣服上的标志
Press the emblem on your suit.
上周我在上面装了一个摄像头
I installed a mini-cam there last week.
好 看见那个备用触发器了吗
Ok. You see the secondary trigger?
它不仅是接收器
It's not just a receiver...
还是个传送器
It's a transmitter.
巴里 如果你拆掉这个炸♥弹♥
Barry, if you try to defuse the bomb,
备用触发器就会发出信♥号♥♥
the secondary trigger's going to transmit a signal
引爆其余的炸♥弹♥
and the rest of the bombs are going to explode.
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
你必须同时拆掉所有炸♥弹♥
You have to defuse all the bombs at the same time.
你需要的是多元体
You're thinking of multiplex.
我可没法同时出现在五个地方
I can't be in five places at once.
但我并不需要那样
But I don't have to be.
-中止倒计时 -去死吧
- Stop the countdown! - Go to hell.
-最后一个机会 -否则你要怎样
- Last chance! - Or what?
折磨我吗
You'll inflict pain?
看得出来你也干过这种事 那我想问问你
Ah, I can tell you've done it before, so let me ask you this...
你现在犹豫什么
why are you hesitating?
还剩十秒
Ten more seconds.
从我们现在这个地方 至少能
We should be able to see at least, ah,
欣赏到三处爆♥炸♥
three explosions from here.
好
Ok.
我数到三时 大家必须同时剪断电线
Everyone has to cut their wire exactly on three.
1, 2,
3!
见鬼去吧 回旋镖队长
Screw you, captain boomerang.
你以为你得到了什么吗
You think you've accomplished something here?
你以为不杀我让你更强大吗
You think you not killing me makes you strong?
这只说明
It just means...
你太懦弱
you're weak.
这说明我还有人性
It means I have some humanity left.
你就是忍♥不住 是吧
You just couldn't resist, could you?
甜心
Hey, sweetie.
你只在有求于我的时候才叫我"甜心"
You only call me "sweetie" when you want something.
没错
I do.
我想求你嫁给我
I want you to marry me.
真不敢相信我等了这么久才开口
I can't believe I waited this long to ask.
我需要你 莱拉
I need you, Lyla.
现在需要 永远需要 非常需要
Now, forever, official.
我需要你
I need you.
你能不能别说了
Will you please stop talking...
好让我说愿意
so I can say yes?
这份DNA样本上的部分序列标记已不能识别
Some of the STR markers on the DNA sample have degraded,
但我实验室里有台电脑
but I've got a computer back at the lab
可以把缺失的部分补上
that I think will help fill in the gaps.
谢谢你 凯特琳
Thank you, Caitlin.
一有结果我会马上通知你
I'll let you know as soon as I have the results.
这回我会打电♥话♥
I'll call this time.
没关系
It's cool.
-你们很有趣 -你们也是
- You guys are fun. - So are you guys.
你们可以很有趣
Well, you could be if you realized
如果能意识到头顶上就是夜店的话
you were working under a nightclub.
你们俩把事情解决了吗
Oh, did you guys take care of business?
迪戈·哈克尼斯现在和
Digger Harkness is now cell mates
斯莱德·威尔逊是狱友了
with one Slade Wilson.
我们把人关在管道监狱里 他却有座热带小岛
We've got a pipeline, he's got a gorgeous tropical island.
还埋着地雷
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表