剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
that he hadn't had any contact.
他撒谎了
He lied.
她也是
And so did she.
也许有些事我们需要考虑
Maybe there's something we should consider here.
也许那不是你的DNA 奥利弗 而是西娅的
Maybe it wasn't your DNA, Oliver, maybe it was Thea's.
-什么 -你们是兄妹
- What? - You two are siblings.
一定会有部分重叠 也许足够...
There would be overlap, maybe even enough to--
狄格尔 你听到自己说的话了吗
Diggle, are you listening to yourself?
你在暗示西娅杀了莎拉吗
You're suggesting that Thea killed Sara.
就算是 就算她会
Even if--even if she would,
就算她有那个能力
even if she could...
原因呢
Why?
马尔科姆·梅林是她父亲
Well, Malcolm Merlyn is her father.
我都讨厌说这话
I hate to even say this.
那就别说
Then don't.
奥利弗
Oliver...
我知道你有多爱你妹妹
I know how much you love your sister,
但我们必须面对现实
but we have to look at the facts.
我对莎拉做的虚拟尸检
The virtual autopsy I did on Sara,
我以为是罗伊刺杀了她
I thought Roy might have stabbed her
因为轨线显示凶手不是
because the trajectory wasn't consistent
中等身材的弓箭手
with that of an archer of average height.
你认为凶手符合西娅的体型
You were considering a killer of Thea's size.
够了 你们俩
Enough, both of you!
我妹妹没有杀莎拉
My sister did not kill Sara.
箭上的DNA是我的
The DNA on the arrows is mine
因为那是马尔科姆·梅林放上去的
because Malcolm Merlyn put it there.
你好
Hi.
你好 我们得谈谈
Hey, uh, we need to talk,
-所以我来了 -来哪里
- so I came here. - Here where?
你在的地方
Where you are.
我有可能跟踪了你的手♥机♥...再一次
I might have pinged your phone...again.
我以为我说得够清楚了
I thought I was pretty clear
我不想谈论这个
when I said I didn't want to talk about this.
你是说清楚了
You were.
但是当你说我后悔吻了你时
But you were also pretty wrong
你错得很离谱
when you said I regretted kissing you.
我无法想象这个星球上会有男人
I can't imagine there's a man on the planet
会后悔吻你
who would ever regret kissing you.
我就能想到一个
Well, I can think of one.
但是我要为自己的反应道歉
But I am sorry about the way I reacted.
当我吻你的时候 我觉得很愧疚
When I kissed you, I felt guilty.
天呐 你在劈腿
Oh, my god, you're cheating on someone.
不是
No.
她叫安娜
Her name is Anna,
我们之前订婚了
and we were engaged.
去年春天 当那些人...
Last spring, the night those men...
控制城市的那个夜晚 我们碰上了几个
took over the city, we ran into a few.
我们试图逃跑 但是失败了
We tried to escape, but we couldn't.
我试着和他们搏斗 但我失败了
I tried to fight them, but I couldn't.
我当时不够强大 我...
I wasn't strong enough. I...
他们打断了我的腿
they broke my leg,
然后冲着她去了
and went after her,
但是我没能救下她
but I couldn't save her.
然后我就看着他们...
And I watched them...
扭断了她的脖子
as they broke her neck.
雷 我很抱歉
Ray, I am so sorry.
安娜本应是我吻的最后一个女人
Anna was supposed to be the last woman I ever kissed.
她之前一直都是
And she was,
直到忽然之间我吻了你
until suddenly I was kissing you.
你怎么回家了
What are you doing home?
我还想让圣诞树成为一个惊喜呢
I wanted the Christmas tree to be a surprise.
的确是个惊喜
It's a surprise.
我想着既然只剩我们俩了
I thought since it was just the two of us now,
家人少了 树就要更大
smaller the family, bigger the tree.
那马尔科姆呢
What about Malcolm?
西娅 我知道你在柯尔多马尔蒂斯见了他
Thea, I know you saw him in Corto Maltese.
奥利 我们失去了所有人 我...
Ollie, we've lost everyone. I--
马尔科姆是除了你之外我唯一的亲人了
Malcolm's the only family I have left besides you.
西娅 我有权知道
Thea, I deserve to know
你一直在和马尔科姆·梅林干什么
what you've been doing with Malcolm Merlyn.
我只不过是在慢慢了解他 没别的了
I've just been getting to know him, that's all.
几个月以前
A couple of months ago,
你和他一起飞回星城了吗
did you fly back to Starling City with him?
没有
No!
奥利 假如我回了星城
Ollie, if I was back in Starling City,
你觉得我不会打电♥话♥给你吗
don't you think I would have called you?
从五月起我就一直待在柯尔多马尔蒂斯了
I was in Corto Maltese since May.
现在你能不能就...
Now will you please just...
上楼来帮我多找一些圣诞饰品
come upstairs and help me find some more Christmas stuff?
好吧
Ok.
送我去酒店
求求你 放过我吧
我真的没钱 只有一点储蓄
你全部拿去吧 求你...
他在说什么
What's he saying?
他想收买♥♥我们
He's trying to bribe us.
我们不要你的钱
我们想要你偷走的欧米茄瓶
We want the vial of Omega you stole.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about!
我什么也没偷
I didn't steal anything!
别费力气撒谎了
Don't waste your energy on lies.
我们会从你身上找出真♥相♥的...
We will get the truth from you--
总会有办法
one way or the other.
我的朋友可是很有说服力的
My friend can be very persuasive.
所以 你还好吗
So, how are you?
很好 工作也很顺利
I'm great. Work's great.
只是我一直很忙
I--I've just been really busy.
出什么事了吧
Something's happened.
什么 不不 没有
What? No. No, nothing's happened.
是关于莎拉的
It's Sara.
是不是
Isn't it?
我之前提到她的时候
When I mentioned her earlier,
你看起来一副崩溃的样子
you seemed so...broken.
妈妈 莎拉没事
Mom, Sara's fine.
她只不过一直那样而已
She's just being Sara.
没有什么东西和一位母亲的直觉一样强大
There are few things as powerful as a mother's intuition.
你在隐瞒什么 我知道
You are hiding something. I know it.
就像我是唯一一个
Just like I was the only one
知道莎拉没有死在那艘船上的人一样
who knew that Sara didn't die on that boat.
我有一种感觉我能再次见到她
I have this feeling that I would see her again.
而如今
And right now,
那种感觉
that feeling...
消失了
is gone.
她死了
She's dead...
是不是
isn't she?
妈妈 听我说
Mom, listen to me.
莎拉 她和一些非常非常危险的人有牵连
Sara, she was involved with some very, very dangerous people.
这事必须保密
This has to remain a secret,
至少要先等我们查出事情的真♥相♥
at least until we figure out exactly what happened.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你父亲不知道吗
Doesn't your father know?
如果让他知道这事
If he knew about Sara...
他会崩溃的
he couldn't take it.
我不能再失去任何人了
And I can't lose anyone else.
父亲
Father.
时间快到了
It's nearly time.
奎恩先生还没有把犯人带来吗
Mr. Queen has not yet presented the guilty?
也许他是没把我们的话当回事
Perhaps he believes our threats are empty.
我们得纠正他这种想法
We must correct that belief.
返回星城
Return to Starling City.
绝不留情
Be merciless.
让奥利弗·奎恩知道我们的要求只提一次
Teach Oliver Queen we only ask but once.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表