剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我没地方可去了
I had nowhere else to go.
没关系
It's OK.
莱拉带莎拉回娘家了
Lyla took Sara to her mother's.
兰斯知道了
Lance knows.
全城的人都知道了 奥利弗
The whole city knows, Oliver.
我们认为奎恩先生持有武器
Mr. Queen should be considered armed
星城警署新闻发布会
而且极端危险 但是不要担心
and highly dangerous. But make no mistake--
我们会抓到他 并将他绳之以法
he will be found and brought to justice.
真是惊人的进展
A stunning development,
奥利弗·奎恩竟然就是绿箭
as Oliver Queen has been outed as the Arrow.
这项指控非常出人意料
The accusation comes as a particular surprise,
因为奎恩在两年前
considering that Queen was
也被认为是绿箭 可后来撤销了对他的指控
exonerated of being the Arrow only 2 years ago.
这个主播说得对
News lady's right.
你是一波未平一波又起 奥利弗
You put this genie back in the bottle before, Oliver.
上一次我成功脱身了
Last time I had it all worked out.
被捕在我的计划之内
Getting arrested was my plan.
可这次是拉斯·厄尔·高福的计划
This time it's Ra's Al Ghul's.
-雷怎么样了 -比你现在好多了
- How's Ray? - So much better than you right now.
你一定有个很绝妙的计划吧
Please tell me you have a brilliant plan.
我连个一般的计划都没有
I don't even have a regular plan.
让狄格假扮绿箭不行吗
What about Dig going out as the Arrow?
上次你说这样会行得通
You said that worked last time.
是 可兰斯这次不扣押奥利弗是不会收手的
Yeah, but this time Lance won't rest until Oliver's in custody.
你必须走 你必须一走了之
You have to leave. You have to get out of town.
我父亲在每个汽车站 火车站
My father's posted men at every bus station,
以及机场都安排了人手
train station, and airport.
而且他还冻结了西娅的资产
Also... he's frozen Thea's assets.
他不会让你有一丝逃跑的机会
He's not giving you anything you can use to run.
不敢相信会发生这种事
I can't believe this is happening.
你认为这是拉斯一直以来的计划吗
Do you think Ra's planned this the entire time?
他利用这座城市作为武器
He's using this city as a weapon.
这是我的城市
It's my city.
你要去哪里 奥利弗
Where you going, Oliver?
去我唯一能去的地方
Only place I can go.
-绍夫 你没事吧 -没事
- Akio, you ok?! - I'm OK.
-好 -发生了什么事
- OK. - What's happening?!
-前门是唯一的出入口吗 -是的
- Is the front door the only way in and out? - Yes.
我要你趴低 带绍夫进卧室
I want you to get low, I want you to take Akio to the bedroom.
梅 他们也是来杀你的
Mei, they're coming to kill you, too.
走走 快点
Go, go, come on!
绍夫
Akio?!
绍夫
Akio?
我们跟踪了他们 他们是阿曼达·沃勒的手下
We followed them. They work for Amanda Waller.
她是什么人
Who is she?
你觉得怎么样
How are you feeling?
对于一个刚刚死里逃生
For a guy who just avoided death
也没有脑损伤的人来说 我还不错
and/or brain damage, pretty good.
那就好
Good.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
这
It's...
这说来话长
it's a long story.
我只是很高兴你没事
I'm just glad that you're all right.
这都要感谢你
Thanks to you.
我认为你的纳米机器人也有功劳
Oh, I think your nano-tech deserves some of the credit.
我只是帮你把东西插入你体内而已
All I did was stick something in you.
你觉得是否会有一天
Do you think there will ever come a time
我的话不再这么怪怪的带有歧义呢
when everything I say isn't some weird double entendre?
但愿没有 这就是让你更迷人的特点之一
I hope not. It's one of your more charming traits.
还有你有勇气
That, and the fact that you
不顾一切 并且救了我一命
had the courage to throw caution to the wind and save my life
这就是我爱你的其中两个原因
are just two of the many reasons that I love you.
真的很高兴听到你这么说
That's a really nice thing to hear.
尤其是 在你身上发生了
Especially after, you know, everything
这一切事情之后
that's been going on with you
血凝块 纳米机器人 还有
with the blood clot, nano-tech, and the...
死里逃生
nearly dying.
说到这个 经过这么多事 你肯定饿了
Speaking of, you must be starving after all that drama.
我要去找护士
I'm going to go find a hospital nurse
给你拿点那种医院果冻
and get you some of that hospital jell-o.
天哪 怎么了
Oh, my God, what just happened?
没事
Nothing.
费利西蒂
Felicity.
你七岁时 偷走你父亲的电子设备
You look the way you did when you were seven years old
并制♥造♥了
and stole your father's
一台超级电脑的时候 就是这幅样子
electronics collection to make a super computer.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你和雷刚刚医院里做那种事了吗
Did you and Ray just do it in this hospital?
-你们刚在医院里滚床单了吗 -当然没有
- Did you just have hospital sex?! - No! Oh!
我一直想要在医院里和人滚床单
I've always wanted to have hospital sex!
信息量大太了 恶心
Way TMIi! Gross!
怎么了
What?
他和我说他爱我
He told me he loved me.
而你却没回应吗
And you didn't say it back?
我是怎么回事
What is wrong with me?
他非常聪明
He's brilliant.
他清楚《神秘博士》每一集的情节
He knows the plot to every "Doctor Who" episode.
一共有三十四季
All 34 seasons.
他就像是个迪斯尼王子
He looks like a Disney Prince.
我是说他
I mean, he's...
就是个完美的人
practically the perfect man.
你不爱雷
You don't love Ray...
因为你爱的是奥利弗
because you're in love with Oliver.
你甚至都不了解奥利弗
You don't even know Oliver.
你才见过他十秒钟
You met him for like ten seconds.
只要五秒我就知道了
I knew it in five.
亲爱的 当他走进房♥间时
Honey, you lit up like Christmas
你就像圣诞节彩灯般地光彩四溢
when he walked in the room.
但是他 我永远也得不到
But he's... terminally unavailable.
而且那是以前的事了
And that was before.
你还没看新闻
You haven't been watching the news.
不不不 我不看新闻 新闻令人压抑
No, no, no, I don't watch the news, it depresses me.
但是这不是... 我的女儿
But here's what doesn't-- my daughter
有两个优秀的男人
has two men who are both amazing,
这意味着
which just means...
你必须做出选择
she has to make a choice.
把奎恩的照片分发给每一个警官
I want pictures of Queen distributed to every officer, ok?
不 近照 脸上留着胡渣的那张
No, a current one, one with the scruff he's always wearing.
兰斯队长
Captain Lance...
我是来自首的
I'm here to turn myself in.
把他铐起来
Cuff him.
好吧 本来我可以让你们和奥利弗说十分钟话
OK, I was able to get you ten minutes with Oliver,
但是现在只能给你们五分钟了
but let's make it five, all right?
如果那些记者知道你们要来见他
It would not look good if any of these reporters
场面就会很难看
caught wind of you meeting with him.
他 还有你们三个吗
Him, and the three of you?
这倒是说得通
Makes sense.
你们不该来这
You shouldn't be here.
奥利弗 你也不该来
Oliver, neither should you.
你在想什么 你有想过吗
What were you thinking? Were you thinking?!
我想得很清楚
I was thinking clearly.
我拜托劳蕾尔去谈了条件 我来自首
I asked Laurel to make a deal-- I turn myself in
你们都能得到全面的豁免权
and all of you receive full immunity.
不 奥利弗 如果你认为
No, Oliver. You are out of your mind
我们会袖手旁观 让你为我们
if you think we're just going to stand here
承担一切罪名 那你就是疯了
and let you take the fall for all of us.
这一切是因我而起
I started all of this.
是我的错
It's my fault to take,
而这也是拯救生命的最佳上策
and this is the best way to save lives,
包括你们的
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表