剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
When we disarmed the nuke,
就能获得其机载计算机的访问权限
we gained access to its onboard computer
并且远程复♥制♥其硬盘
and cloned ?its hard drive remotely.
然后我们运行后台扫描
Then we ran a back trace to determine the source
判断最初发射的信♥号♥♥源头
of the initial launch signal.
他躲在一间仓库里
He's holed up in a warehouse
就在切斯沃德和克龙比的交接处
on the corner of Cheswold and Crombie.
我们去会会他吧
Let's get after him.
演说真精彩 奥利弗
That was quite a speech, Oliver.
让我非常想投一票
It made me long for a voting booth.
在柯蒂斯和费利西蒂应付赛尔顿时
You and Thea need to back up Curtis and Felicity
你和西娅要支援他们
while they deal with Seldon.
你打算怎么做
Hey, what are you going to do?
我打算去市政厅
I'm going to city hall.
奥利弗 你自己也说过
Oliver, you yourself said
追击达克等于是自杀
going after Darhk is a suicide mission.
约翰 今晚我不会死的
Well, John, I'm not going to die tonight.
让我和你一起去做你的后盾
Well, let me go with you, back you up.
如果我失败了
If things go bad,
我需要你支援这座城市
I need you to back the city up.
奥利弗 你不会失败的
Oliver, things aren't going to go bad.
你的那番话
Your speech...
也鼓舞了我们
inspired all of us, too.
开始行动吧
Let's move.
杀了我 奥利弗
Do it, Oliver.
快点杀了我
Please, do it quickly.
泰安娜
Taiana.
我是不会杀你的
I'm not going to kill you--
那我就会杀了你
Then I will kill you.
你还不明白吗
Don't you understand?
求你
Please!
以免我把岛上剩余的人全杀了
Before I kill whoever is left on this island,
以免我变得比瑞特还坏 拜托
before I become worse than Reiter, please.
别逼我这么做
Please don't ask me to do this.
如果你关心过我
If you ever cared for me,
你就会这么做
then you would do this.
别忘了你的承诺
Don't forget your promise.
我不会忘
I won't.
泰安娜 抱歉
Taiana, I'm sorry.
你杀了她
You killed her!
你不是要留下来吗
I thought you were staying behind.
没错 但不代表我不该做准备
Yeah, it doesn't mean I shouldn't be prepared.
我不会问你好不好
I'm not going to ask if you're all right.
我知道答案
I think I know the answer.
莱拉 现在不是谈这个的时候
Lyla, this isn't the right time for this conversation.
幽灵入侵时 你僵住了
When the Ghosts attacked, you froze.
我从没见过你那样
I've never seen you do that before.
莱拉 我现在没法谈
Lyla, I can't talk about this.
因为安迪吗
Was it Andy?
-他以前也做过幽灵 -莱拉
- He was a Ghost. - Lyla.
如果世界要毁灭了
If the world's going to end,
那我们至少得坦白
then let's at least go out
彼此诚实相待
being honest with each other.
没错 因为安迪
Yes, it was Andy.
但不像我说的
But not like I said
也不像你想的那样
and not like you think.
你之前说没杀错他
Earlier you said it was a good kill.
其实不是 莱拉
It wasn't, Lyla.
我说是自我防卫
I said it was self-defense.
其实不是
It wasn't.
你肯定觉得我是禽兽
You must think I'm a monster.
当局者迷 约翰
Fog of war, Johnny.
你别无选择
You did what you had to do.
就这么简单
It's that simple.
莱拉 这事一点都不简单
Lyla, there's nothing simple about this.
达克
Darhk!
一个人要怎么做
What does a guy have to do
才能安静地终结世界呢
to end the world in peace?
他怎么来了 爸爸
Why is he here, daddy?
他来送死 亲爱的
Oh, he came here to die, sweetheart.
很明显
Clearly.
还有十五分钟就到世界末日了
15 minutes till the end of the world,
可你还想跟我一起过
and you want to spend them with me.
我很感动
I am touched.
黑客好像在这里
Yeah, it looks like the hacker's here.
谢谢 如果你瞄准的不是我的话
Thanks, unless you were aiming at me.
这时候其实我分不清
At this point, I honestly can't tell.
就算你阻止我 就算你能做到
Even if you stop me, even if you could,
那些导弹也发射出去了
those missiles are finding their targets.
全球范围的杀戮是一份仁慈
This is a mercy killing on a global scale.
可以避免我女儿的成长
I'm sparing my daughter the pain of growing up
没有母亲的痛苦
without her mother.
也能避免兰斯先生没有劳蕾尔的痛
Or Mr. Lance living without Laurel.
也别让我提你的痛
And don't get me started on your pain.
别动他
Let him go!
滚
Get out.
真的吗
For real?
-滚出这里 -快滚
- Get out of here. - Get out!
滚出我们的城市
Get out of our town!
这里不欢迎你
We don't want you here!
滚出这座城市
Get out of this town!
"滚"
"Get out."
要是我没见识过你们四分五裂
This heartwarming display would mean a whole lot more
城市支离破碎
had I not just seen you all
这暖心的戏码的确很有意义
tearing yourselves and your city apart.
所以我要这么做
That is why I did this.
人性太软弱
Humanity is feckless,
我想要净化这腐♥败♥千年
And I wanted to cleanse it of a millennia worth of rot
已经变质的人性
it has been infected by,
我会做到的
and I will do it!
不 你不会
No, you won't.
好吧 那我问一下
OK, just for fun,
你要怎么阻止我
how are you going to stop me?
因为阻止你的不只有我
Because it won't just be me who's going to stop you.
没有魔法就很难了 是吧
It's not so easy without the magic, is it?
我不需要魔法
Oh, I don't need magic.
我以前是刺客联盟的成员
I'm a former member of the League of Assassins,
你忘了吗
or have you forgotten that?
试试看
Remind me.
天啊
Oh, my God.
库珀
Cooper.
你好 费利西蒂
Hey, Felicity.
情况怎么样
How you doing?
谁枪击了你
Who shot you?
你猜
Guess.
他把子弹越来越
He's moving the bullet
靠近我的脊柱
closer and closer to my spine.
我说非常痛
I said it hurt so bad,
为了让他停手 我什么都愿意
I'd do anything to make him stop.
比如炸毁星球吗
Like blow up the planet?
抱歉 我是自私的混♥蛋♥
Sorry, I'm a selfish bastard,
但她已经知道了
but she knew that already.
我得跟他单独谈谈
I need a moment alone with him.
-费利西蒂 我觉得现在... -快
- Felicity, I don't think right-- - Now.
抱歉 费利西蒂
I'm sorry, felicity.
我知道我应该足够坚强
I know I should be strong enough
让自己远离这个键盘
to pull myself away from this keyboard,
但我们都清楚我做不到
but I think we both know that I'm not.
你做得到
You are.
他很强
He's powerful.
他太强了
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表