剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
集中注意力
Get it together.
现在我开始明白绿箭侠的事了
OK. Now I'm starting to see the whole Green Arrow thing,
而且身体也感觉好多了
and I'm actually starting to feel better, too.
那是因为我们给你输了液
That's because we gave you an IV
补充水分
to rehydrate you.
这应该能让你撑几个小时
It should keep you going for a few hours.
好吧 先别管这些
OK. Forget the how for a second.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我在新闻上看到了蜂巢 费利西蒂在那
I saw the Bee Hive on the news. Felicity's in there.
我们正准备开始营救任务
Yeah, we're just about to mount a rescue mission.
你们知道那是什么东西吗
Do you guys even know what that is?
那是机器蜂军队
That is an army of robotic bees.
这就是我现在的生活了
Yeah. That's my life now.
布里·拉万 显然她黑进了
Brie Larvan. Apparently, she hacked
监狱计算机网络
the prison computer network
提前释放了自己 聪明
and got herself an early release. Clever.
随便用吧
Feel free to use that, by the way.
你不能把这么精妙的机器放在我面前
I mean, you can't put me in front of this beautiful machine
却不让我一试身手
and expect me not to take it for a test drive.
看来费利西蒂保留了各种罪犯的档案
Looks like Felicity keeps files on various criminals.
幕后者是什么人
Who's the Dodger?
看来我们有个高个子的
Looks like we have ourselves a taller,
男版费利西蒂了
more dude-like version of Felicity.
我可以帮忙
And I can help.
看看这些蜜蜂 它们就是微型电脑
Now look. These bees, they're tiny computers, OK?
加上费利西蒂困在楼里
With Felicity trapped inside,
你们需要有人黑进它们的系统
you guys are gonna need someone to hack them,
但是我得小心蜜蜂
but I'll have to "Bee" careful.
现在说蜜蜂的双关语还不太合适吧
It's too soon for bee puns, right?
-就当是吧 -嗯
- Let's assume that it is. - Yeah.
柯蒂斯 你能让蜜蜂静止不动
Curtis, can you immobilize enough bees
想办法让我们进去吗
to give us a way in?
只有一个办法能知道
There's only one way to find out.
做吧
Do it.
你要我加入这个队伍吗
You want me on the team?!
你想我加入这个队伍吗
I mean, you want me on the team?
开始行动
Let's go.
你现在看到我的价值了吧 奎恩先生
You see now the value of my prize, Mr. Queen?
你对自己做了什么
What have you done to yourself?
所有的东西都有流淌着原始的能量
There are primordial energies that flow through all things.
而我现在可以控制它们
I now command them.
你疯了
You're insane.
这就取决于你如何看待疯狂 奎恩先生
Heh. Madness is a matter of perspective, Mr. Queen.
你的道德观让你的双眼看不到
Your morality blinds you from understanding
我所取得的成就
what I have achieved.
我看到了
No, I understand.
你以杀人来获取力量
You're killing people to gain power.
换做是你会怎么做
And what would you do about it?
告诉我 你把我的神像藏哪去了
Now tell me where you have hidden my idol,
我答应让你们死得痛快点
and I promise to kill you both quickly.
不必了
We'll pass.
有多少只蜜蜂
OK. How many are there?
尽力想点开心事吧
Just try to think happy thoughts.
是时候黑进蜜蜂系统了
OK. Now it's time to hack some bees.
看来这个键的功能是这样
OK. So that's what that button does.
费利西蒂
Felicity.
费利西蒂
Felicity!
柯蒂斯
Curtis?
你怎么知道这只蜜蜂的名字
How do you know that bee's name?
黑进去了 我黑进...
I did it! I hacked the...
蜜蜂的系统了
bees!
你怎么... 你怎么会在那里
How did you-- what are you doing there?
就是啊 现在还觉得自己在做梦
I know, right? I am still pinching myself. Heh.
所有的蜜蜂都飞走了
All the bees are gone.
不用谢 绿箭侠正赶过去
You're welcome. The Green Arrow is on his way,
还有黑金丝雀和斯巴达
as well as Black Canary and Spartan.
简直帅呆了
How cool is this?
他们会在西侧设备入口跟你们会合
They'll meet you at the west utility entrance.
你们能去到那里吗 我有说过帅呆吗
Can you get there? ?Did I mention how cool this is?
柯蒂斯 你解除蜜蜂了吗
Curtis, have you deactivated the bees?
没 我是说解除了
Negative. Uh, I mean, positive.
抱歉 太紧张了
Sorry. I'm nervous.
蜜蜂都已经解除了
The bees are down.
糟了 又激活了
Uh-oh. Oh, it's negative.
不 蜜蜂又飞回来了
Negative! The bees are back!
我被踢下线了
I--I got kicked out!
走 退回里面
Ok, ok, come on. Go back inside.
退回里面
Back inside.
到底他妈的发生了什么
What the hell happened?
不知道 我们失联了
We couldn't see. I lost the feed.
他被蜇了
He got stung.
对 他有一些被蛰的症状
Yeah. He's having some sort of reaction.
他不只被蜇了
He didn't just get stung.
蜜蜂在你体内
The bee's inside you.
弄死它
Well, cut it out!
你们这儿有麻♥醉♥药♥吗
Do you guys have anesthesia around here --...
-柯蒂斯 快动手 -我找不到它
- Curtis, just do it! - I can't find it.
好吧 真是难以置信 其实...
Ok. Actually--and this is hard to believe--
这下麻烦可大了
we have a bigger problem.
蜜蜂正在奥利弗体内自我复♥制♥
The bee is replicating itself inside Oliver.
那些鬼东西
What did that thing
把绿箭侠怎么了
do to the Green Arrow?
狠狠地蜇了他
Stung him badly.
他会没事的 他会回来的
He'll be ok, and he'll be back.
其他人也是
So will the others.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
他们被那个蜜蜂人
They just got their butts kicked
完爆了
by that--that-- that bee man.
所以我们才让西斯科取外号♥
This is why we leave the nicknames to Cisco.
什么
What?
内部梗
Inside joke.
我曾以为我们是朋友 斯莫克
I thought we were friends, Smoak,
我以为你会想通的
that you were gonna come through.
十分钟前 你还有十分钟
10 minutes ago, you had 10 minutes to go.
你没时间了 眼镜妹
You're out of time, glasses.
因为我们的蜜蜂被拦住了
"Beecause" we got interrupted,
我就再给你五分钟
I'm gonna give you an additional 5 minutes
然后我就把董事会成员一个个干掉
before I start taking your board members off the board.
你的未婚夫看起来很可爱
Oh, and your fiance looks awfully sweet.
抱歉 是前未婚夫
Sorry. Ex-fiance.
你不能自投罗网
Ok. You cannot turn yourself in.
不 她反正都会对大家下手
No. She'd kill everyone anyway.
想想 她在你的办公室里
To think, she's in your office.
你要消毒办公室了
You're gonna have to sanitize.
她在我的办公室里 首先 确实恶心
Yes. She's in my office, which is, "A," yes, gross,
但其次 说明董事会成员没和她在一起
but, "B," means she's not with the board members.
既然她提到了奥利弗
You know, since she brought up Oliver,
宝贝 你有和他谈过...
honey, have you spoken to him--
妈 妈 妈 我在想事情
Mom. Mom, mom, mom, I'm thinking!
抱歉 但你知道吗 宝贝
I'm sorry. You know what, honey?
我很好奇 我...
I'm curious, ok? I--
我有办法了
I have an idea.
没有用
It's not working!
在帕尔默科技时你就成功了
You did it while we were at Palmer Tech.
雄蜂进化了 之后又改写了
The drone has evolved and adapted since then.
这些鬼东西就像博格人
The damn things are like The Borg.
《星际迷航》里的反派 他们...
The--the bad guys in "Star Trek," which--
费利西蒂在这里就好了
I wish Felicity was here.
可她不在 柯蒂斯 现在只有你
Well, she's not, Curtis! You are!
你必须得想想办法 好吗
Now you have to be able to do something, ok?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表