剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
after another Vigilante named the Black Canary
袭击了我的幕僚长艾利克斯·戴维斯
assaulted my Chief of Staff Alex Davis.
经证实 这些蒙面罪犯
Now these same masked criminals
在本市深受爱戴的一位公仆
were confirmed to be at Iron Heights
劳蕾尔·兰斯受伤致死时
when one of this city's beloved civil servants
就在铁山监狱
Laurel Lance was fatally injured.
今晚我要说 这种行为该停止了
Well, tonight, I say no more!
今晚 我要求华♥莱♥士♥检察官
Tonight, I asked District Attorney Wallace
对这些所谓的治安维持者发出逮捕令
to issue arrest warrants for these so-called Vigilantes,
从袭击戴维斯先生的黑金丝雀开始
beginning with Mr. Davis' attacker the Black Canary.
我们将会全力追捕和处置
We will dedicate the arrest and prosecution
这位所谓的黑金丝雀
of this so-called Black Canary
致敬劳蕾尔·兰斯副检察官
to A.D.A. Laurel Lance,
她是本市最耀眼的光芒
one of this city's brightest lights.
关掉
Shut it off.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
她知道劳蕾尔就是黑金丝雀
She knows Laurel was the Black Canary.
而现在她要动用所有警力
And now she has the whole police force
追捕一个担惊受怕的少女
gunning for a scared, frightened teenage girl.
我打电♥话♥给艾利克斯
I'll call Alex.
好 我们要比星城警局早一步找到伊芙琳
OK. We need to find Evelyn before the SCPD does.
没错
Yes.
什么事
Yeah?
兰斯先生的痛苦可以理解
Mr. Lance's agony is understandable,
但这种痛苦因否定事实而加剧了
but its pain is sharpened by denial.
我担心 拒绝接受现实
I fear that-- that refusal to accept reality
会导致兰斯先生采取一些极端的行动
will lead Mr. Lance to take desperate action.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for letting me know.
我会好好看着他
I will keep an eye on him.
奥利弗
Oliver.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我们的朋友死于敌人之手
Our friend was killed at the hands of a man
而我现在无力阻止他
that I am currently powerless to stop,
他的妻子在她死后还让她蒙受耻辱
and his wife is dragging her legacy through the mud.
妮莎 想想她所做的一切
Nyssa, after everything that she's done,
所代表的一切
everything that she's stood for,
这太不公平了
it just doesn't seem right.
很高兴你终于决定来了
I'm glad you finally decided to come over.
已经一周了
Well, it's been a week.
如果我还继续自哀自怜
I feel like Tommy would be pissed at me
我觉得汤米会生我的气
if I didn't eventually come out of my self-pity.
没错
Yeah.
他真的很爱你
He loved you so much.
这是我们大四那年
This was right after you won
你当选全校学生代表时拍的
student body president our senior year.
你记得我是怎么当选的吗
Do you remember how I won?
当然 你是最有资格的人选
Of course. You were the most deserving candidate by far.
送礼品篮让大家都给我投票
Well, gift baskets encouraging people to vote for me,
也起了点作用
that didn't hurt either.
那是汤米的主意
That was Tommy's idea.
不过说真的 用钱收买♥♥人 还不是自己赚的
No, but seriously, it's easy to buy people off with money
那容易得很
that you didn't even earn.
辛苦工作都是你做的
You did all the hard work.
我们一直配合得很好
We always did make a great team.
是啊
Yeah.
我想了想你在汤米的葬礼之后
You know, I was thinking about what you said
在走廊里说的那番话
in the hallway after Tommy's funeral,
我也想让这城市更美好
and wanting to help make the city a better place.
我们依然可以
We still can.
劳蕾尔·兰斯总是想拯救世界
Laurel Lance always trying to save the world.
是啊 但不必只是我一个人
Yeah, but it doesn't have to be just me.
你也可以
You can, too.
我们可以一起来
We can do it together.
我已经对未来激动不已了 奥利
I'm really excited about the future, Ollie.
里面没有人
There's no one in there.
这里是刺客联盟出没的地方
It's where the league of assassins hang their black hoods.
没错 但里面没有复活泉水
No. That's right, but there is no Lazarus pit
也没有什么联盟
and no league in there.
好吧 但也许会有些线索什么的
No, but there might be something, just some clue, all right?
指示下一步该做什么
Next step on the trail.
没有什么指示 昆汀
There's no trail, Quentin!
劳蕾尔死了 不可能复活了
Laurel is gone, and there is no bringing her back.
不 不 不 让这话见鬼去吧
No, no, no. To hell with that,
如果你不想帮我
and if you don't want to help me,
你也见鬼去
to hell with you, too!
我就是在帮你
I am helping you.
你这不是帮我 知道为什么吗
No, you're not because you know why?
因为你无法体会失去孩子的感受
Because you do not know what it is like to lose a child.
完全不懂
No idea!
可我失去了父亲 失去了母亲
But I have lost a father, I have lost a mother,
也失去了劳蕾尔
And I have lost Laurel!
我们已经失去她了
We have lost her!
已经失去了
We have.
如果真的有办法
If there was a way,
如果有任何办法能让她复活
If there was any way to bring her back,
我会找到它 也会去做
I would find it, and I would do it...
但你我都找不到这样的办法
But there isn't for either of us.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我们失去莎拉时 我酗酒的那段日子
When we lost Sara, when I became a drunk,
那时所有人都不相信我 唯独她相信
when no one else believed in me, she did.
她一直陪伴着我
She's always been there.
她是我的后盾
She's my rock!
没错
All right...
她曾是我的后盾
She was my rock.
我受不了
I can't do this.
上帝啊 不
Oh, god. Oh, no.
我受不了
I can't do this.
上帝 她不能走
Oh, god. She can't be gone.
-约翰 -有发现吗
- John. ?- You got something?
我要向你道歉
Yeah, an apology.
我不该让你觉得
I never should have let you think that
你本能够阻止劳蕾尔的死
you could have prevented what happened to Laurel.
一点都不该
Not even for a second.
我只是因自己没能在场而内疚
I was just dealing with my own guilt for not being there.
你没有任何理由感到抱歉 费利西蒂
You have nothing to be sorry about, Felicity.
如果我听了奥利弗的话 不相信我弟弟
If I had listened to Oliver and not trusted my brother,
劳蕾尔就不会死
Laurel would be alive.
这你没法确信
You don't know that.
奥利弗也一直这么说
Oliver keeps saying the same thing,
只是这一切在我脑海中
except I keep going through this
上演了一遍又一遍
over and over again in my head, and it--
说得没错
It's true.
唯一让我费解的是
The only thing I don't quite get
我怎么会那么盲目
is how I could have been so blind.
安迪是你弟弟啊
Well, Andy's your brother, you know?
对待家人难免有例外
We make exceptions for family.
是啊
Yeah...
而我还一直对奥利弗说
And I'm the one constantly telling Oliver
对待家人不能盲目
not to have a blind spot for family.
而现在你在这 为别人的过错
And here you are taking the blame for something
责怪自己
that's not your fault.
你要是也有个私生子
You're just one illegitimate child away
简直就是奥利弗·奎恩的翻版了
from a really awesome Oliver Queen impersonation,
但正如我们跟奥利弗说的那样
But just like we tell Oliver,
这一切不是你的错
what happened was not your fault,
劳蕾尔也会希望你明白这一点
and Laurel would have wanted you to know that.
-怎么了 -伊芙琳·夏普
- What's that? - Evelyn Sharp.
面部识别系统在星城广场酒店外
Facial recognition picked her up outside
发现了她
of Star City Plaza Hotel.
她在那干什么
What's she doing there?
鲁维·达克在那
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表