剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
And put voters to sleep.
我们需要关注犯罪和就业
We need to focus on crime and jobs.
这个项目就能做到
Which this program will address.
我明天会发新闻稿
Hey, I will put out a press release tomorrow.
-我要接这个电♥话♥ -好
- I got to take this. - OK.
我觉得你哥哥发现我们了
I think your brother's onto us.
没有 没有 而且就算他发现了
No. No, and even if he was,
他也不是我老板
it's not like he's the boss of me.
对 可他是我老板
No, he's the boss of me.
-我知道 -还好你哥哥不是个杀手
- I know. - I'm just glad your brother's not a killer.
快手
Speedy!
快手
Speedy...
西娅 抱歉 那是她的昵称 我们得走了
Thea. Sorry, it's a nickname. We have to go.
费利西蒂打电♥话♥了
Felicity called about the thing.
关于口腔问题
The dental problem.
好的 好 抱歉
Yes, yeah, sorry.
我们 我们的朋友
Our-- our friend has, this,
牙齿有点问题
tooth issue.
做得很好
Good work.
生物制剂公♥司♥
就位
Onsite.
可以进去了
We're clear for entry.
好了 费利西蒂 接下来怎么做
All right, Felicity, what's next?
我们需要一份化学制品的样本
We need a sample of the chemical.
通过它 雷可以整理出DNA标记
With it, Ray can unscramble the DNA markers
然后我们就有机会确认出某些幽灵的身份了
and we can have a shot at IDing some of our ghosts.
去哪才能找得到
Where do we find this thing?
根据他们最近被黑的电脑显示
According to their recently hacked computers,
在二楼 西北角
second floor, northwest corner.
是种黄色的液体
It's a yellow liquid.
有人来了
Incoming.
四个幽灵 北面的入口
Four ghosts, north entrance.
交给我
I'm on it.
费莉西蒂 我们进来了
Felicity, we're in.
正在找那种化合物
Looking for the compound.
找到了
Got it.
绿箭侠和快手需要援助
Green Arrow and Speedy need assistance.
谢了
Thanks!
你该走了 离开这里
You should go, get out of here.
那你呢
And what about you?
我能行 走吧
I've got this. Go.
费利西蒂 我要确认一下
Felicity, I'm going for an ID
开枪射我们的幽灵的身份 准备好
on the ghost that shot at us. Stand by.
安迪
Andy?
看来死亡也不是永久的了
Well, even death's not permanent anymore.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事 没关系
No, no, it's OK.
现在什么都乱了
Nothing seems to make sense anymore.
安迪
Andy.
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe this.
很显然蜂巢伪造了他的死亡
It's obvious that HIVE faked his death.
可能这是他们招募的形式...
Maybe it was part of his recruitment..
你看了那些文件
You saw the file.
你看到了他以前是什么样 现在是什么样
You saw what kind of man my brother was, what kind of man he is.
我们还什么都不了解
We don't know anything,
除非是亲耳听安迪说出来
Not until we hear it directly from Andy.
怎样才能让他说呢
And how are we supposed to do that?
把他从蜂巢里救出来
We get him out of HIVE.
奥利弗 你怎么还能认为他是清白的呢
Oliver, how are you still giving him the benefit of the doubt?
因为他是你的家人
Because he's your family.
你说过他是个好人
You said he was a good man.
-可能他仍然是 -我不知道
- Maybe a part of him still is. - I don't know.
我知道 上个月在木场
I do. Last month at the lumber yard,
一个幽灵原本可以杀死你 但是他没有
a ghost had a chance to kill you, but didn't.
那次很奇怪
I remember thinking how weird that was,
除非那个幽灵就是安迪
unless that ghost was Andy.
怎么 难道他饶了我一命
So, what, he had a chance to kill me and he didn't,
我就可以不在乎他是个杀手了吗
so I'm just supposed to forget he's a killer?
不 可是你应该记住他是你哥哥
No, but you should still remember he's your brother.
我做不到 西娅
I can't square that circle, Thea.
那个蜂巢的成员跟我哥哥一点关系都没有
That HIVE member was nothing like my brother.
我哥哥已经死了
The man that was my brother's dead.
他死了
He's dead.
什么哥哥
What brother?
那个偷了毒品的犯人的哥哥
The brother of the prisoner that stole the drugs.
但全是他指使的
But only because he put him up to it.
你疯了吧
You're crazy!
那个犯人袭击你是因为你杀了他妹妹
That prisoner attacked you 'cause what you did to his sister--
你在说谎
That's a lie!
这比说我故意让他去
It's a hell of a lot more believable
袭击你可信多了
than me putting him up to attacking you.
自从你发现了那个设备后
You know what, you have had it in for me
你就一直跟我过不去
ever since you found that knap--
够了 我有办法能
Enough! I have a means of
占卜出真♥相♥
divining the truth.
你为什么杀了那个犯人
Why did you kill that prisoner?
因为他袭击了我
Because he attacked me.
拜托
Come on, man,
别在这里搞些玄乎的东西
this isn't the place for your hocus pocus crap!
你有没有让那个犯人袭击奎恩先生
Did you have that prisoner attack Mr. Queen?
当然没有
Hell no.
你在骗人
You're lying.
根据是什么 一堆树枝吗
According to what, a bunch of twigs?
瑞特 别这样 你得听我解释
Reiter, don't do this! You got to hear me out!
是他 他才是有问题的
It's him! He's the problem.
他才是有问题的
He's the problem!
你要怎么处理他
What are you going to do to him?
不处理 我认为做错的人应该改正
Nothing. I believe the wrong should make things right.
你想要见我吗
So, you wanted to see me.
这么礼貌 有点不正常啊
So polite. That's a bit atypical.
被训斥了很多次之后 我知道该听谁的话了
A guy gets slapped down enough times, he learns who's boss.
显然没有
Apparently not.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what are you talking about?
上周我们见面后 我不幸遇到了
After our meeting last week, I had an unpleasant encounter
绿箭侠和他的同伙
with the Green Arrow and his compatriots.
我的安保人员认为
My security personnel are under the opinion
你叫我去会面
that you called that meeting so as
是为了创造机会好让他们跟踪我
to create an opportunity to have me followed.
这么说你的安保人员不相信我 那你呢
So your security guys don't trust me, but what about you?
信任就像兰花
Trust is an orchid--
很美但也很脆弱
beautiful but delicate.
需要很理想的条件才能茁壮成长
Requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive.
没有这样的条件
Without those conditions,
它就会死
it dies.
小心行事 昆汀
Tread carefully, Quentin.
信不信由你 我对你最可怕的威胁
Believe it or not, the death of your daughter
绝不只是杀死你女儿
is not the most terrible thing that I can threaten you with.
第52滑道
我不想跟你说话
I don't want to talk to you.
那你为什么还要接电♥话♥
Then why are you answering the phone?
因为 我
because, I...
我之前想告诉你我会过来
I would have told you I was stopping by,
可是你一直不接我电♥话♥
but you weren't taking my calls.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
帮你
To help you.
你在南达尔巴特杀死的那些人
Those men you killed in Nanda Parbat,
你应该又有杀人的欲望了吧
the effects of those deaths must be wearing off by now.
我很好
I'm fine.
嗜血的欲望又出现了 对吧
The blood lust has returned, hasn't it?
我能控制住
I have it under control.
你控制不了 西娅
You can't control it, Thea.
劳伦斯·坦纳是谁
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表