剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我们不可能进得去
There is no way we're getting in there.
至少从外面不可能
Well, not from the outside, at least.
柯蒂斯的放大装置研究得怎么样了
How's Curtis doing on the resizing device?
他说能在一小时内让其运作起来
He said he could have something functional in an hour.
我认为我们没那么多时间
I don't think we have that kind of time.
他必须现场把装备组装起来
He's going to have to assemble it in the field.
等等 跟我们一起吗
Wait, with us?
真要让你的助理参与此事吗
Are we sure we want to have your assistant in on this?
他只是我的雇员 而我不确定我公♥司♥的
It's my employee, actually. And I'm not sure our company
健康保险能涵盖这么严重的事故
health plan covers supernatural dismemberment.
我们需要他
We need him.
如果柯蒂斯能在内部把雷变回去
And if Curtis can re-size Ray on the inside,
那我们就能多一个帮手逃出来
then we have another hand getting us all outside.
再多一个如何
Then how about one more?
我认为那不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
劳蕾尔 我不知道自己怎么了
Laurel, I don't know what's going on with me,
但我需要知道自己可以控制这个
but I need to know that I can control this.
着装准备
Suit up.
这些东西非常好
These are very nice.
你下去吧
Leave us.
包裹已送到
Package is delivered.
准备好了
Ready.
费利西蒂
Felicity?
准备好了
Ready.
从没准备得这么好
Or as ready as I'll ever be.
当我跟人事主管说想让工作更刺♥激♥点的时候
When I told HR I wanted a little bit more excitement from my job,
我所想的真的不是这样
this really isn't what I had in mind.
是你说想帮助雷的
You were the one who said you wanted to help Ray
而且你还说自己定点跳伞的技术很高超
and that you were an accomplished base jumper.
天呐 我的爱好真的太多了
Oh, God, I really do have too many hobbies.
好了 视死如归的英雄们 开始吧
All right, Spartan, let's do this.
视死如归
Spartan?
我们今晚有客人了
We have a guest tonight.
好了 解除安保系统...
All right, disengaging security systems...
现在
Now.
你俩没事吧
You two ok?
我们没死
We're not dead.
很好
Good.
行动
Let's go.
你介意我...偷看一下吗
You mind if I take a little...peeks?
当然了 我也有自己的猜疑
I mean, I have my suspicions, of course.
但我只是想知道那是否正确 如往常一样
But I just want to see if I'm right, as usual.
刚才的交手中你什么也没学到吗
Didn't you learn anything from our last go-round?
我猜没有
I guess not.
雷
Ray!
要怎么打开这个东西
How do you open this?
我猜这需要一组非对称密♥码♥
My best guess is it needs an asymmetric cipher.
你可以花五年时间用国安局级别的电脑破解
You can open it with five years and an NSA-grade computer.
不如现在就把他变大怎么样
What if we enlarged him now,
然后用他的体积来打破立方体
and then use his size to break the cube?
量子场无法穿透这种多聚体
The quantum field won't be able to penetrate this polymer.
知道吗 很遗憾你不能
You know, it is a shame that you won't live
活着看到我给这座城市 这个世界
to see the new life that I breathe into the city,
所注入的新生命
the new life that I breathe into this world.
你不会有机会的
You won't get the chance.
他们在我这里装了微型摄像头
They put mini-cams in here with me,
这些摄像头...
and those cameras...
必须从某处吸收能量
Need to draw power from somewhere.
雷 你是个天才
Ray, you are a genius.
我不知道我是不是天才 但我已经
Well, I don't know about that, but I have
吸取了足够能量来启动我的体外战衣
siphoned off enough juice to power up my exo-suit.
帕尔默博士的枪已经准备好了
Dr. Palmer's doo-hickey's ready.
希望你不介意我用技术术语
If you don't mind my use of a technical term.
开始
Do it!
我没死
I'm not dead.
我们救出雷了 走吧
We got Ray, let's go.
收到
Copy that.
莎拉
Sara!
不
No!
快 我们得走了
Come on. We have to go!
快点
Come on!
我们必须走了
We have to move.
很高兴见到你 雷
Good to see you, Ray.
衣服不错
Nice suit.
最糟糕的部分不是变小
The worst part wasn't being small--
而是周围的一切都变大了
it was that everything else was so big.
帕尔默科技的爆♥炸♥
The explosion at Palmer Tech
让我掉进了一个废弃的建筑工地
tossed me into an abandoned construction site.
蟑螂都有金毛猎犬那么大
The cockroaches were the size of golden retrievers.
我没夸张
I'm not exaggerating.
我们真的没必要知道这些
Uh, I think we don't need to know that, really.
我心里的昆虫学家对此很着迷
Ah, the entomologist in me was actually really fascinated.
你无法欣赏颚部的大小 直到...
I mean, you can't appreciate the size of the mandibles until the--
好吧 我不想听了
Mmm, mmm, no, I've heard enough.
我对蟑螂 蛇和蜘蛛反感极了
I got a thing against cockroaches, and snakes and spiders,
尤其是蟑螂
but especially cockroaches.
抱歉 雷
Sorry, Ray,
不是每个人都像你那样对虫子很热衷
not everyone shares your enthusiasm for bugs.
不过还好这个经历没有改变你
But it is good to see the experience didn't change you.
没错 你的体♥检♥报告出来了
Indeed. I got your medical tests back,
除了严重缺乏铁质
and aside from a very noticeable iron deficiency,
其他结果都良好
all your results are positive.
看来变小没有给你带来任何不良副作用
There don't seem to be any side effects from the, um, micro sizing.
听到这个真是松了口气
Relieved to hear it.
我们也是
So are we.
所以...这个要让我当他小白鼠的人是谁
So, this guy who wanted to make me his lab rat?
达米恩·达克
Damian Darhk.
我们相信"蜂群"这个组织以他为首
He's the leader of an organization we believe to be known as HIVE.
就像"幽灵"一样吗
Oh, like "Spectre?"
超酷
That's so cool!
也挺糟的
And terrible.
毋庸置疑 帕尔默
Be assured, Palmer,
假如他们想要你的科技
that if they wanted your tech,
肯定不会是拿去做好事
it wasn't for any good reason.
还有件事
One other thing--
他们听到了我给你的留言
they overheard my message to you.
我也有危险 我明白
I'm a possible target. I figured.
如果我无法面对大恶人的威胁
I wouldn't be doing this if I couldn't handle
我就不会一直干这事
being threatened by a super villain every now and then.
走吧 我送你回家
Come on. I'll take you home.
顺便让你掌握你公♥司♥的最新情况
I can catch you up on all the latest at your company.
事实上
Uh, actually,
在我决定"死而复生"前
until I decide to come back from the dead,
那还是你的公♥司♥
it's your company.
很好
Great.
搞什么鬼
What in the hell?!
你最好对那家伙的死有好的说辞
You better have a story to go along with that body.
西娅告诉我
Look, Thea told me
这是复活泉水的副作用
that this was a side effect of the Pit.
我以为我能与之对抗
And I thought that I could fight it.
但我却...
I just...
控制不住自己
I couldn't stop myself.
而最糟的是
And the worst part of it was,
我居然感觉好些了
I felt better.
莎拉 要控制住自己
Look, Sara, controlling this,
并不容易
it's not going to come easy, ok?
不是一朝一夕就能做到的
It's going to take you some time.
还要死多少人
And how many bodies?
西娅 我敬佩你的处理方式
Look, I respect the way that you could deal with this, Thea,
但我想以其他方式处理
but I need to handle this in a different way.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表