剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
告诉我你们想到了什么
Tell me what it reminds you of.
感觉很真实
Seems so real.
就像珠穆朗玛峰的空气
I liken it to the air on Everest.
也许有点稀薄
Little thin, maybe,
不过足以制♥造♥趣味
but just enough to keep things interesting.
我以为试验全部失败了
I thought the tests had failed.
上次的成功了
Not the last one.
多亏我们从星城湾改良的海藻
Thanks to the algae we engineered from Star City Bay,
这里的空气得以完美吸入
the air down here is now perfectly breathable.
我们的计划按时进行中
We are right on schedule.
现在开始第四阶段
Phase 4 begins now.
那奥利弗·奎恩呢
And what of Oliver Queen?
这全是艾利克斯的主意
This is all Alex's idea.
他要告诉市民 你没有打退堂鼓
He wanted to show the people that you're not backing down.
你只需要上去按个钮讲几句
All you got to do is, uh, flick a switch and give a speech.
就这样
That's it?
我们会在这里等你完成任务
We'll be here waiting for you when you're done.
你跟我一起来
You're coming with me.
不要
No.
天呐
Jeez.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you, everyone.
这周 我们的活动被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥打断了
This week, an event just like this was interrupted by terrorists.
今晚我们聚在一起
But all of us are here tonight
向他们传达一个非常简单的信息
to send those people a very simple message.
我们不会被黑暗打败
We're not gonna let the darkness win.
我们聚集在这里一起点亮光明
So all of us are here to light a candle together.
团结
United.
因为你们 圣诞树得以点亮
This right there's possible because of all of you,
我很感谢你们
and I am grateful for each one of you.
现在我要特别感谢一个人
There is one person in particular that I am grateful for.
你
You.
在我最黑暗的时期
Someone that has stood beside me
支持我
when times were darkest.
照亮我的人生
She is the one who lights my way.
费利西蒂·斯莫克
Felicity Smoak...
你愿意让我
Would you make me
成为地球上最幸福的男人吗
the happiest man on the face of the earth?
愿意吗
Yes?
我愿意
Yes.
戴在手上看起来更大
It looks even bigger in here.
不过说实话
But to tell you the truth,
我在乎的不是钻石
I don't even care about the bling.
我只在乎你
All I care about is you.
怎么回事
What's going on?
费利西蒂
Felicity!
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表