剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
就算我现在收手
And surrendering my only leverage
也救不了他们的命
will not save their lives.
但至少能救西娅
No, but it will save Thea's.
你怎么可以这么自私
How could you be so selfish?
这个问题你该去问马尔科姆·梅林
A question better put to Malcolm Merlyn.
他没有解药 但你有
He doesn't have the cure, you do.
用西娅的生命当作谈判筹码
Using Thea's life as a bargaining chip,
为一个注定的败局而见死不救
letting people die for a lost cause--
娜莎 这不是真正的你
Nyssa, this isn't who you are.
这是你父亲的作风
It's who your father was,
但他不在了 他死了
but he's gone, he's dead,
你也终于解脱了
and you can finally be free.
有新发现吗
Any luck?
马尔科姆和联盟彻底消失
Malcolm and the League have gone to ground,
娜莎不肯透露半点消息
Nyssa is a brick wall,
约翰和劳蕾尔出去找圣莲了
John and Laurel are out searching for the Lotus,
但所有地方都快找完了
but we are running out of places to look.
好吧 这可不妙
Well, that's depressing.
我们会找到的 必须找到
Well, we will find it. We have to.
一切都还好吗
Is everything all right?
不太好
Not really.
我是说 没有你妹妹
I mean, it's not as bad as your sister being
昏迷在地下室糟糕 但是
unconscious in our sublevel, but...
你父亲出什么事了吗
Did something happen with your dad?
更像是没出什么事
More like something didn't happen.
那是什么
What's that?
这是特别先进的一款
It's an IR burst receiver,
红外突发接收器
incredibly advanced.
它能从任何房♥间
It can suck the data out of any room
获取数据
you put it into.
不过别担心 在把它来带之前
Don't worry. I turned it off
我就关掉了
before bringing it down here.
-这不是你的吗 -是我爸的
- It's not yours? - It's my father's.
我带他参观了一下柯蒂斯的研发部
I gave him a little tour of Curtis' R&D lab,
然后他就留下这个当作纪念品
and he left this behind as a souvenir.
他想从帕尔默科技偷取信息
He's trying to steal from Palmer Tech?
实际上只有你这么想
It was your idea actually.
你想弄明白圣莲的作用
You needed proof about the Lotus,
而我想搞懂我爸在干什么
I needed proof about my dad.
所以你设下圈套来考验他
You set a trap for him as a test.
自♥由♥出入帕尔默科技的研发实验室
Unrestricted access to Palmer Technologies' R&D lab.
他显然没有通过考验
He flunked with flying colors.
我都不知道自己为何还会吃惊
I don't even know why I'm surprised.
你吃惊是因为你还希望
You're surprised because you're hoping
他是你一直期待的那个父亲
that he's the parent you've always wanted him to be,
能配得上你的父亲
the parent you deserve.
希望他有所改变实在太讽刺了
In an extremely ironic role reversal,
我妈妈就比我聪明
my mother was smarter than me.
她曾说过 "人是不会变的
She said, "People don't change,
即使你希望他们有所改变"
no matter how much you want them to."
只是有些人罢了
Some people don't.
我愿意相信
I'd like to think that there's hope
我们其他人还有希望
for the rest of us,
至少在马尔科姆一事上我有希望
or I did as far as Malcolm is concerned.
约翰觉得我应该杀了他
John thinks I should kill him.
如果这样能救西娅 我也同意
If it'd help save Thea, I agree.
如果他不是西娅的父亲我也会同意
Yeah, and I'd agree if he wasn't Thea's father,
但他是
but he is.
就是因为他我们才卷进了这乱摊子
We are in this mess because of him
无论从哪种角度来看都是这样
on, like, a million different levels.
我们就别假装他们是
Let's not pretend that this is a typical
普通的父女关系了
father-daughter relationship.
他给她洗♥脑♥让她去杀朋友
He brainwashed her into killing a friend.
这些我都懂 真的
I know all this. I do,
但是我仍然抱有希望
and I'm still holding out hope
随着时间流逝
that with--with-- with time
每一次他说有多爱她
and with how much he says that he loves her.
也许他们还有可能
That maybe they have some chance
有一点正常的父女之情
at some type of normal relationship.
如果我杀了他
If I kill him...
我妹妹就不会有机会了
my sister never gets that chance.
西娅的父亲比我父亲更不可能改变
Thea's father is no more likely to change than mine is.
又怎么了
What now?
-找到马尔科姆了 -在哪
- Found Malcolm. - Where?
就在我们正下方
Right underneath us.
马尔科姆
Malcolm!
圣莲的作用正在减弱
The Lotus effect is wearing off.
天亮前她就会死去
She will pass by sunrise.
我想陪在她身边
I would like to be by her side.
这该结束了
This has to end.
别再玩花样了
No more games.
你把那该死的戒指交给娜莎
You give Nyssa the damn ring!
我们初次相见时她才四个月大
She was 4 months old when we first met.
你们的管家蕾莎
Your housekeeper Raisa, I believe,
正把你们从我家接走
was picking you up from our house
西娅那时还在婴儿车里
with Thea in a stroller.
我把头偷偷伸进摇篮里看
I peeked my head into the bassinette,
而只有十六周大的西娅
and Thea, all of 16 weeks,
她冲我吐了吐舌头
she stuck her tongue out at me.
我一直知道我们有某种关联
I always knew I was connected to her,
就好像在心底某个地方
as if on some primal level
我知道我是她的父亲
I knew I was her father.
一个称职的父亲是不会为了自己夺权
A real father wouldn't let their child die
让他的孩子白白死掉的
just to keep his hands on power!
我并没有要这么做
That is not what I am doing.
现在正慢慢呈现出来的事情
What's unfolding here is larger than I,
已经远远超越了我和我女儿
and it is bigger than my daughter.
不仅是她生死未定 奥利弗
It's not just her life that hangs in the balance, Oliver.
你和刺客联盟打了这么多次交道
For all your dealings with the League,
却仍然无视它为这世界
you still remain ignorant to what it is
做了什么
they do for the world.
别再说什么刺客联盟了
Enough about the League.
你们不过是一群刺客罢了
You're a group of assassins.
它是一股改变的力量
It is a force of change
几百年来一直
silently manipulating global events
默默控制着全球事件
for hundreds of years.
我不能 也不会把这股力量
And I cannot, I will not put
交到娜莎·厄尔·高福的手里
that kind of power into Nyssa Al Ghul's hands!
我来问你
Let me ask you something.
如果达米恩·达克来找你
If Damien Darhk came to you and told you
让你放下弓 任他完成对星城的计划
to lay down your bow, let him finish his plan for Star City.
你会这么做吗
Would you do it?
即便那意味着能拯救威廉
Even if it meant saving William's life?
我对你了如指掌 奥利弗
I know everything about you, Oliver.
我可是拉斯·厄尔·高福
I am Ra's Al Ghul.
不过说回眼前这个问题
But back to the matter at hand,
你永远不会牺牲这座城市来救你的儿子
you will never sacrifice your city to save your son.
相信我告诉你的
And believe me when I tell you
我不过是和你做了同样的选择
that I am only making the same choice.
不 我会去找另外的办法
No. I would look for another choice,
我会不停地找
and I wouldn't stop looking
直到找到第三条解决之道
until there was a third option!
马尔科姆 如果
Malcolm, what if--
如果你既能得到圣莲
what if you could have the Lotus
又不用交出戒指 如何
and keep your ring?
那是不可能的
I don't see how.
虽不愿承认 但娜莎的力量强得多
Nyssa's forces are stronger than I care to admit.
但她本身并不强大
Not by herself.
你用比武审判
You challenge her
激发了她
to a trial by combat.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表