剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
这关系到证人的可信度 法官大人
Well, it goes to credibility, your honor.
奥利弗·奎恩曾经公开诽谤
Oliver Queen publicly slandered
我的当事人利用无人机进行恐怖袭击
my client by accusing him of ordering a terrorist drone strike.
如果狄格尔先生义务为奎恩先生工作
Now, if Mr. Diggle can work for Mr. Queen for free
还帮奎恩女士非法购买♥♥毒品
to help Ms. Queen buy illegal drugs, I mean,
我们是不是应该有理由怀疑
is it really that much of a stretch to believe that
他也会为了支持奎恩先生的竞选
he'd also perjure himself in support of Mr. Queen's
而作伪证 进行人格诽谤吗
campaign of character assassination?
你看到我宣誓了
You watched me swear an oath.
然后也看着你做假口供
And then I saw you break it.
我问完了 法官大人
No further questions, your honor.
我没有法律学位
I don't have a law degree,
也知道审讯不顺利
but I don't think that went well.
这还不算太糟
It could have been worse.
如果菲兹马丁继续追问这些
If Fitzmartin kept pulling on those threads,
那我们为这座城市所做的一切
then everything that we've done for this city
都有可能会暴露
could have been exposed.
如果能把达克关起来这样也值了
It'd be worth it to put Darhk away.
但是这不足以把他关起来
Except it wouldn't put him away.
因为治安维持者的证词不算数吗
Vigilantes don't make good witnesses?
不是 但这样也会让他们成为阶下囚
No. But they make excellent inmates.
嗯
Yeah.
我们还有什么选择
OK. So where does this leave us?
不能就这样放过达克
We can't just let Darhk walk.
除非他们找到一个
Well, unless they come up with
菲兹马丁没法推♥翻♥的证人
a witness who Fitzmartin can't tear apart,
这样达克就没法脱身了
then that's what's gonna happen.
让我出庭作证
Then put me on the stand.
我没有秘密身份
I don't have a secret identity,
我可以指证达克以及他和蜂巢的联♥系♥
And I could testify about Darhk and his connection to HIVE.
然后蹲一辈子的牢
And spend the rest of your life in jail.
如果有达克做我的狱友 那也值了
If it's a cell next to Darhk, it'd be worth it.
不行 我们会找到别的办法
No. We'll find another way.
是费利西蒂
It's Felicity.
开免提
Put her on speaker.
费利西蒂 整个小队的人都在 什么事
Felicity, we have the whole team here. What's up?
好消息是 我找到了丘比特的位置
Good news is I got Cupid's location.
很好 她在哪
Good. Where is she?
这就是坏消息了
That's the bad news.
她好像绑♥架♥了另一对名流夫妻
Looks like she's kidnapped another celebrity couple--
艾莉森·李和罗伯特·乔伊斯
Allison Lee and Robert Joyce.
艾莉伯特
"Allibert."
你能追查他们手♥机♥的GPS吗
Can you track the GPS on their phones?
我说我发现他们的位置时
When I said I had their location,
你以为我是怎么查到的
how do you think that I got it?
费利西蒂 那下一步该怎么做
OK, Felicity, what's next?
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
他们正在往佩尼镇移♥动♥
They're on the move, headed towards Pennytown.
收到
Got it.
我也想跟你们一起去 但是
I'd suit up with you, but--
不 你在这里要做的事更重要
No. What you're doing here is more important.
不要放过达克
Get Darhk.
也别放过丘比特
Get Cupid.
至死不渝
Till death do us part.
别担心 你们不必等这么久
Don't worry. You won't have to wait that long.
婚礼不速之客
Wedding crashers.
坐稳了
Hold on tight.
西娅 小心
Thea, look out!
她在市中心
She's in the center.
我没事
I'm OK.
陪着快手
Stay with Speedy.
让他们帮你
Let them help you.
我去追丘比特
I got Cupid.
我本来想说享受来世
I'd say enjoy the afterlife,
但是我们都知道那是永恒的虚无
but we both know that's just eternal nothingness.
我曾经爱过绿箭
I was in love with the Arrow,
但你不是他
but you're not him,
虽然我很喜欢无袖装
Although I do like the sleeveless.
抓住她了
Got her.
看来你没抓到她
Guess you didn't have her.
真是彻底改变了
Really brings a whole new meaning
疯狂前女友的定义
to crazy ex-girlfriends.
就连乐趣都没享受到
And you didn't even get to enjoy the fun parts.
抱歉
Sorry.
去年 卡特真的很喜欢弗洛伊德·罗通
Well, Cutter really fell for Floyd Lawton last year.
幸运儿
Lucky guy.
他被炸死的时候 她真的伤心欲绝
She was heartbroken when he was blown up.
不 西娅说得对 卡特的行为
No, Thea's right, though. Cutter is...
是种病态
pathological.
向幸福的夫妻下手 不是吧
I mean, targeting happy couples? Come on.
如果从她的观点来看 这倒是合乎情理
Well, it makes sense if you look at it from her perspective.
爱情背叛了她
Love betrayed her.
现在她要展开反爱情战
And now she wants to go to war against it.
这样合乎情理吗
And-- and that's making sense?
对她来说是
Makes sense to her.
好吧 她下手的目标不只是普通夫妻
OK. She's not just targeting regular couples.
她的目标是名流夫妻
She's targeting celebrity couples.
也许会让人注意到她的反爱情运动
Probably to bring attention to her anti-love crusade.
兰斯正在散播消息
Lance is getting the word out.
他指派了保护分队
He assigned a protective detail.
我去检验这东西
I'm gonna run forensics on this.
我们去外面看看
We're gonna hit the streets,
能否发现卡特的线索
see if we can get a line on Cutter.
好 你想聊聊另一个很明显的问题吗
OK. You want to talk about the other obvious problem?
显而易见的那个
Yeah, the elephant in the room.
我和费利西蒂没事
Felicity and I are fine.
是吗 如果你听到她的低语
Yeah, well, if you were listening to her little asides,
你就知道你们俩不是没事
you would know that was not true.
约翰 是你叫我给她时间的
John-- you were the one who told me to give her time.
好吧 你到底想不想跟她复合
OK. Do you want to get back together with her?
-我想 -那就去告诉她
- I do. - Then tell her that.
就算你犯了错 奥利弗
Even if you fall on your face, Oliver,
她也要知道你的立场
she needs to know where you stand.
她要知道你愿意说这些话
She needs to know that you are willing to say the words.
我当然愿意说这些话
I am willing to say the words.
那就好 那是什么妨碍了你
That's good. So what's stopping you?
你为什么这么做
Why did you do that?!
别救 让他死
Don't. Let him die.
瑞特 你疯了
Reiter, you're insane.
疯狂和信念之间的区别
The difference between insanity and belief lies
只在于信徒的数量
only in the number of believers.
这就是生命的力量
This is the power of a single life.
高于我们 有很多都在我的掌握之中
Above us, I have dozens under my control.
囚犯都聚集在上面
Prisoners are gathgaed topside.
士兵均已就位
The men are in position.
叫他们开枪
Tell them to shoot.
快走 快走 快走
Hey! Come on! Go! Go! Go! Go!
之后的法庭审讯进行得怎么样
So how did the rest of the day in court go?
如果进行顺利 我就不会还在做这些了
If it went well, I wouldn't be here still doing this.
我在想其余那些
Listen, I was thinking, what about
在竞选节日聚会上的人呢
all the rest of the people at the holiday party, right?
因为他们都看到达克了
'Cause they all saw Darhk.
是的
Yeah.
所以他们才这么害怕出庭作证
That's probably why they're all too frightened to testify.
我们可以传讯他们
Well, you could subpoena them.
今天下午我试过了
I did that this afternoon.
一个骗我 一个入狱
One lied, one in jail
因为他们拒绝出庭作证
because they refused to testify,
还有一个
and one actually
不想自证其罪
tried pleading the Fifth.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表