剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我还是不吃了
Yeah. I think I'll pass.
奥利弗今晚要出发去学什么神秘魔法
Oliver is leaving tonight on some magical mystery tour,
想让我什么也不干
wants me to stay put and do nothing
等到他回来
until he comes back.
学神秘魔法
Magical mystery tour?
说来话长
Yeah. It's a long story.
他这么做是因为他觉得
But the point of it is is that he thinks
在他学会魔法之前
it's too dangerous to go after Darhk or Andy
去对付达克或安迪太危险
until he gets the right magical know-how.
看得出来你对此很高兴嘛
I can see you're thrilled about that.
如果你觉得你不开心
If you think you have it bad,
别忘了你可不是那个
try remembering you're not the one
被困在一个金属箱里面的人
being held prisoner in a metal box.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
我们谈过这个了
We've talked about this.
安迪进过超能力联合调查组
Andy has been inside of ARGUS,
进过我们家
he's been inside of our home.
现在你待在其中任何一个地方都太过危险
It's too dangerous for you to be either place right now.
我也不想让你在其它地方待着
I don't want you any other place either.
我来抱抱你 宝贝
I got you, baby, I got you.
我让我的特工看看他们能找到什么
Let my agents see what they can find.
-好 -尽管
-Yeah. ?-And as much as you
你不愿意听
don't want to hear it,
奥利弗是有道理的
Oliver has a point.
蜂巢太危险了
HIVE is too dangerous for you
不能仓促行事 约翰
to go off half-cocked, john.
你一严肃起来就叫我约翰
Oh, it's always serious when you call me John.
约翰 不如你出去的时候干点有用的
Well, John, why don't you make yourself useful
买♥♥点尿布回来
by grabbing some diapers while you're out?
我们快用完了 而且我不想让我的人去买♥♥
We're running low, and I hate asking my people to get them.
没问题
You got it.
一小时内回来吗
Back in a hour?
或许不用那么久
Or less.
说"爸爸再见" 说"再见"
Say, "Bye, daddy." Say, "Bye-bye. Bye-bye."
你一直在下面住着呢
You've been living down here.
这好像是最合理的选择
It seemed to make the most sense.
你的东西呢
Where's all your stuff?
在储藏间 你懂我的
It's in storage. You know me.
我不需要很多东西
I don't need much.
要不放个植物
Maybe, like, a plant,
蕨类植物什么的
like a... fern or something.
它们在这种地方会长得很好
They thrive in places like this.
我怎么会忘呢
How could I forget?
来送我走的吗
Come to see me off?
关于康斯坦丁推荐的这个魔法教练
You were pretty stingy on the details
你透露的情况也太少了
about this "magic tutor" Constantine referred you to.
我一贯如此
It is sort of my M.O.
不要像跟别人说话那样搪塞我
Don't talk to me like I'm other people.
你在担心什么
What has you so worried?
达克的神像 他所使用的那种魔法
Darhk's idol, the type of magic that he's using,
我见过他用那种魔力
I've seen it take good people
让好人黑化 变得没有灵魂
and turn them dark, soulless,
几乎毫无人性
almost inhuman.
你担心你也会变成那样
And you're afraid that's gonna happen to you?
大家怀疑我可能已经变成那样了
There's an argument to be made that I'm already there.
-一点都不好笑 -我没开玩笑
- That's not funny. - I am not joking.
我会不惜一切代价
There is no length that I will not go to
为劳蕾尔报仇
to avenge Laurel,
不让达克再伤害任何人
to stop Darhk from hurting anyone ever again,
我其实并不知道会有什么结果
and I honestly don't know where that path will lead.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
费利西蒂
Felicity--
我们虽然分手了
Just because we're not together
但你也不必一个人战斗
doesn't mean you have to do this alone,
我已经包下了公♥司♥的飞机
and I've already chartered the company jet.
丹尼斯先生很生气 我还给咱订了一间
Mr. Dennis is furious, and I booked us a room--
两间房♥... 用的积分
Rooms... with points.
我是不是都不用劝你打消这念头
Should I even try and talk you out of this?
对 你见过我妈
No. You met my mother.
完全遗传了她
Same DNA.
你在这见到别的人了吗
Did you see anyone else here?
哪边
Which way?
赶快离开这里
Get out of here now.
搞什么
What the hell?
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, man...
我这次可要来真的了
but I'm not playing anymore!
你的反应还是那么快 约翰
You still got those quick reflexes, John.
可惜没能救得了你搭档
Too bad they couldn't save your partner.
你还敢提她的事
Don't you dare say anything about her!
你有枪
Well, you've got a gun.
试试看
Make me!
亲爱的 我现在不方便说话
Hey, honey. It's a little tough for me to talk right now!
你会想听到这个的
You'll want to hear this.
卫星系统追踪到了安迪
Satellite track just picked up Andy.
我猜他在格拉梅西和艾迪生大道
Let me guess. He's somewhere south of main
交界处的主干道南面 对吗
between Grammercy and Addison, right?
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为我正在跟他交火
Because I'm trading shots with him right now.
-约翰 -你等会再吼我吧
- Johnny. - You can yell at me later.
快叫后援
Just send backup.
他在格拉梅西发电厂
He's at the Grammercy Power Plant.
你多久能派人过来
How soon can your men get here?
五分钟 最多十分钟
5 minutes, 10 tops.
太久了
That's too long.
约翰 你只能等着
Johnny, you need to wait.
你在那里没有任何战术优势
You have no tactical advantage in there.
莱拉 我等不了了 不然他就逃走了
Lyla, I can't wait. If I do, he gets away.
我不能再让他逃走
I can't let that happen, not again.
你的判断不明智
Your judgment is compromised.
可能吧
Maybe it is,
可并不代表我就错了 快派人过来
but it doesn't mean I'm wrong. Get here!
约翰尼
Johnny!
约翰尼
Johnny!
你到底在找什么
So what exactly are we looking for?
高级赌场
High roller room.
你说要找人传授你魔力的时候
When you said that you'd found someone to teach you magic,
我就在想得去 比如山顶
I was thinking, like, a mountaintop
或隐秘的寺庙 而不是来中枢城的
or a hidden temple, not Hub City's
最好的地下赌场
premier underground casino.
因为康斯坦丁 我学会了接受意外
Well, with Constantine, I have learned to expect the unexpected.
我来找福尔图娜赌钱
I'm betting on Fortuna.
不过他没有具体说细节
Now he was a little bit vague with the specifics.
他只是说...
He just said...
"皮奇牌 一垒 伙计
"Pitch game, first base, mate.
看你行不行了"
See if you're worthy."
好 皮奇牌是指二十一点
OK. Pitch game, blackjack.
发牌员发完了两副牌
Dealer using up to two decks.
一垒是指发牌员左边第一个位置
First base, first seat on the dealer's left.
我想就是这了
I think we're in the right place.
我不确定靠赌钱能找到那家伙
I'm not so sure that finding this guy depends on gambling.
我玩的话就不是赌
It's not gambling when I play.
艾利克斯
Alex?
有人吗
Hello?
艾利克斯
Alex?
艾利克斯
Alex?
早上好
Hey. Morning.
我还以为你会睡到早饭都不吃了
And here I thought you were gonna sleep past breakfast.
差点就睡过了
I--I almost did.
我还很迷糊
I'm so foggy.
是啊 你累坏了
Yeah. You were exhausted.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表