剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Guess we were wrong.
我还是很饿
I'm still hungry.
我是不是不应该觉得饿
Is it wrong that I'm still hungry?
约翰
John?
十分钟内他们就要换岗了
Shift changes in 10 minutes.
这一整周你好像都一直绷着
You know, for the past week, you've been pretty intense.
你打算告诉我 发生了什么吗
Are you going to tell me what's going on?
别说是因为奥利弗回来了
And don't tell me it's because Oliver's back.
他回来我的确不开心
Well, I'm not happy Oliver's back.
这点大家都看得很清楚
Yeah, you weren't exactly subtle about that.
别管了 劳蕾尔
Just let it go, Laurel.
不能不管 因为我们不能有所隐瞒
No. Because we don't keep secrets, remember?
约翰
John.
到底怎么了
What's going on?
还记得上周奥利弗说起那个达克吗
Remember last week, when Oliver was telling us about Darhk?
他说他的追随者就像蜂群一样
He said he had a hive of followers.
一个名叫蜂巢的组织派人杀死了我哥哥
An organization called H.I.V.E. killed my brother.
我刚知道这事
I didn't know.
你觉得这是巧合吗
Do you think it's some kind of coincidence?
不 我已经查了他们两年了
No. I've been looking into this organization for two years now.
什么都没查到 不过我还是设法
All dead ends. But what I did manage
查到了达克那些幽灵跟这组织的关系
to dig up tracks with what we know about Darhk's ghosts.
他们是蜂巢的人
They're H.I.V.E.
奥利弗和费莉西蒂知道吗
Do Oliver and Felicity know?
不知道
No.
你已经调查了这事两年
You've been investigating this
却从没告诉过他们
for two years and you haven't told them?
这是我自己的家事 劳蕾尔
It's a family thing, Laurel.
我觉得在所有人之中 你最能理解
I would think you, of all people, would understand
当手足死去 要隐瞒秘密是何种滋味
keeping secrets when it comes to the death of a sibling.
我理解
I do.
正因为我理解 我才要告诉你
And because I do, I can tell you,
肩负着那样的重担
carrying a burden like that,
不可能会有好结局
it never ends in any way but bad.
那真是一场好戏
That was quite the show.
调虎离山的机♥枪♥ 伪装成保镖
False machine gun, impersonating a bodyguard;
你很有戏剧天赋啊 马尚先生
you have the flair for the dramatic, Mr. Machin.
我得承认那一点
I will give you that.
非常遗憾最后一切未果
Too bad it was all for nothing.
一半的酬劳已经转入你的账户了
Half of your fee has been wired into your account.
这事和钱无关
This isn't about money for me.
我明白
Oh, I know.
你带着承诺来找我
You came to me with promises.
你希望向我的组织展示你的能耐
You wanted to impress yourself to my organization,
但你失败了
and you failed.
我还没做完呢
I'm not done yet!
你就...
Just...
再给我点时间
give me more time.
我会确保杰西卡·丹福斯退出竞选的
I will make sure that Jessica Danforth does not run for mayor.
很好
Very well.
但是 给你个忠告
However, a word of caution.
我不确定瑞克·皮恩佐洛是怎么管理他的组织的
I'm not sure how Rick Pinzolo runs his operation,
但是蜂巢从不给人第三次机会
but H.I.V.E. does not believe in third chances.
晚安
Good night.
我和狄格尔通过话了
I spoke to Diggle.
警局那边没什么进展
No movement at the precinct.
没关系
That's all right.
我也许有了点进展
I may have some movement here.
我注意到有些黏黏的东西
I noticed something tacky
在那个人留在挡风玻璃上的手掌印里
on the palm print our guy left on the windshield.
黏黏的
Tacky?
像是某种残留物
Like a residue.
哪一种
What kind?
纤维素
Cellulose.
不过这玩意的成分很特别
Ohh, except this formulation is special.
它的分子结构获得过专利
The molecular structure's been patented.
谁获得的
By who?
帕尔默科技
Palmer Technologies.
实际上是它的一个子公♥司♥ 帕尔默纸业
A subsidiary, actually. Palmer Paper.
几个月前我不得不关掉造纸厂以消减成本
I had to shut down the mill a couple months ago as a cost cutting measure.
那间造纸厂在哪里
Where's the paper mill?
提高警惕 他有某种电击武器
Stay sharp. He has some sort of electricity weapon.
照片中的人 你见过吗
The man in the photo, you seen 'em?
我很少看见什么 我喜欢睡觉
I don't see much-- I like my sleep.
但那个人 他看见的东西多
But that guy, he sees a lot.
他在这交易 做了很多生意
He deals out of here, does a lot of business.
我们得问你几个问题
We need to ask you a few questions.
滚开 怪胎
Step off, freak.
你在这里见过这个人吗 我要他的名字
Have you seen this guy here? I want a name.
你们这些戴面具的 觉得自己是管事儿的
You masks, you think you're in charge.
没错 也许之前是的 但以后不是了
Yeah, well, maybe you were, but not anymore.
现在有新的戴面具的管事了
There are new masks in charge--
快手
Speedy!
你在这里见过这个人吗
Have you seen this guy here?
你还想要你的手臂吗
Do you still want to use your arm?!
让他走
Let him go.
还觉得自己是管事儿的吗
Still think you're in charge?
你给我出去
Hey! Get out of here!
我找到我们那位古怪先生的身份了
I got an ID on our Mr. Creepy.
我还以为他的指纹都被破坏了呢
I thought his fingerprints were all screwed up.
是被混合了 但我超爱玩拼图
Mixed up, but I have an obsession with Jigsaw puzzles.
朗尼·马尚 兼♥职♥的黑帮杀手
Lonnie Machin. Part time mob enforcer,
全职的疯子
full time crazy pants.
为波提纳尔家族 三合会
Done jobs for the Bertinellis, the Triad,
以及瑞克·皮恩佐洛干事
and Rick Pinzolo.
我们得谈谈这事
We're going to talk about this.
我们得好好谈一谈刚刚发生的事
We're going to have the conversation about what just happened.
刚刚发生的事就是那家伙有信息
What just happened was that guy had information
而我试图撬开他的嘴
and I was trying to get it out of him.
你弄断了他的胳膊
You broke his arm.
他是在拖时间
He was stalling!
他是被吓到了 过来
He was scared. Come here.
你干什么
What are you doing?!
我得给你看些东西
I need to show you something.
在水厂那里 你干掉了一个幽灵
At the water plant, you took down a ghost.
你本可靠一个简单的解除武装技巧解决的
You could have done it with a very simple disarmament technique,
像这样
like this--
但是西娅 你不是这样做的
But Thea, that's not what you did.
你走了极端
You went overboard
用了一系列技巧 目的只有一个...
with a series of techniques designed to do one thing
致残
cripple!
奥利弗...
Oliver...
-够了 -过来
- That's enough! - Come on!
-够了 -过来
- That's enough! - Come on!
演示结束了
Demonstration's over.
好吧 对不起 抱歉 抱歉
Fine, sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
在拉斯伤害了你之后
After Ra's hurt you--
马尔科姆警告我不要把你带到南达尔巴特
Malcolm warned me not to take you to Nanda Parbat.
他说人们一旦进入了那个泉水
He said that when people go in the pit,
出来后他们就不是同一个人了
they don't come out the same.
而我之所以没告诉你
And I didn't tell you,
是因为我不想让你担忧
because I didn't want to worry about you.
你当时看起来很正常 西娅
You seemed normal, Thea,
我对天发誓 我以为一切都会好起来的
and I swear to God, i thought everything was going to be fine.
然后你就离开了
And then you left.
所以你知道吗
So you know what?
实际上你没资格对我评头论足
It doesn't really qualify you to judge me,
对其他人也没有
or anyone else!
发生什么事了
What's going on?
在南达尔巴特时西娅身上发生了什么
What happened to Thea in Nanda Parbat?
我做了该做的事
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表