剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously, on "Arrow"...
我找到我们那位惊悚先生的身份了
I got an ID on our Mr. Creepy.
我不知道这符号♥是什么意思
I'm not sure what that symbol means.
这代表混乱
It means anarchy.
朗尼·马尚
Lonnie Machin.
全职的疯子
Full time crazy pants.
快手 不要
Speedy, don't!
有时
Sometimes,
教训人最好的办法不是惩罚他们
the best way to teach someone a lesson isn't to punish them;
而是惩罚他们最在乎的人
it's to punish the ones he cares about the most.
费利西蒂·斯莫克
Felicity Smoak...
你愿意让我
would you make me
成为地球上最幸福的男人吗
the happiest man on the face of the earth?
我愿意
Yes!
现在我知道
Now I know...
这不是我的错
that it's not my fault.
是我的责任
It's my responsibility.
责任 什么责任
Responsibility? To do what?
结束这一切
To end it.
我要杀了他
I'm going to kill him.
达克在哪里
Where is Darhk?!
达克在哪里
Where is Darhk?!
有线索吗
Any luck?
都是些宁死也不肯开口的幽灵
Just more ghosts who would rather die than talk.
没人供出达克的行踪
Nobody--nobody is going to give up Darhk.
约翰 我们还得找安迪谈谈
John, we got to talk to Andy again.
我觉得安迪不会配合
I don't think Andy is in a very cooperative place.
达克已经不见踪迹了
Darhk is gone to ground.
现在 除非形式转变
Right now, unless things change,
否则安迪就是我们抓住他的最佳机会
Andy is our best chance of catching him.
费利西蒂准备做另一场手术
Felicity's going in for another surgery.
我们要是快点
If we hurry,
或许能赶在她进去准备前见她一面
we might be able to see her before she goes into prep.
不 不 还没抓住达克
No. No. Darhk's in the wind.
等得越久 就更难抓到他
The longer he's there, the harder he's going to be to catch.
我要留在这里
I'm going to stay here,
看看匿名热♥线♥有没有可用的线索
find something useful from the tip line.
费利西蒂会希望我这么做的
It's what Felicity would want me to do.
别想就这样骗到我 伙计
Can't lie your way out of this one, pal.
之前瑞特或许信了你编的故事
Reiter might have bought your B.S. before,
但现在有了这些地图
but now, with these maps,
这位乌克兰小姐也还活着
and ol' Miss Ukraine over here still being alive,
你没戏了
it's game over.
他需要休息一会儿
He needs to rest-- for a moment.
我不管 继续前进
Don't care. Keep movin'.
等他晕过去了 你是打算杀了他吗
And when he passes out, do you plan on killing him?
好吧 快点
Fine. Quick.
你得逃走
You need to make a run for it.
我去引开康克林
I'll distract Conklin.
怎么引开 用血流不止吓唬他吗
By doing what? Bleeding on him?
真叫人感动啊
Well, isn't this touching?
好了 起来 我们走
All right, come on, let's go.
别对他用情太深 亲爱的
Don't get too attached to him, sweetheart.
他长命百岁的几率可不大
His prospects for a long life don't look too good.
感觉怎样
How are you feeling?
我完全准备好了
I have never been more ready
让一群家伙折腾我的身体
to have a bunch of guys poking around inside me.
我是说医生
Doctors.
做医生该做的
Doing doctor things.
他们相信之前的手术能修复神经损伤 所以
They think the last surgery will fix the nerve damage, so.
这是奥利弗送给你的
These are from Oliver.
他能路过一下真是太好了
Well, that's really nice of him to stop by.
没关系
Yeah, it's ok.
我知道他在竭尽全力去搜寻...
I know he's doing everything he can to track down the, uh...
这些花
flowers.
那件事重要得多
Which is much more important.
而且 有你们在这里就够了
Plus, I got all the support I need right here.
费利西蒂
Felicity?
该准备做手术了
I'm here to prep you for surgery.
我会没事的
I'm going to be fine.
你难道不觉得烦吗
Aren't you tired of this?
依旧是没有结果的谈话
Same dead end conversation.
我不会说 也不会帮你
I'm not talking, I'm not helping.
别再浪费彼此的时间了
So how about you stop wasting both our time?
绿箭侠要我来找你聊聊达克的事
The Green Arrow told me to have a conversation with you about Darhk.
真没看出来啊 约翰
I'm surprised, John.
没想到你还有这魄力
I didn't think you had it in you.
-我也没想到 -那是什么不一样了
- I didn't. ?- So what changed?
因为费利西蒂出事了
Her name is Felicity.
好 听着 我知道 好吗
Yeah, listen, I know, I know, all right?
做就是了
Just--just do--
听着 我得等会儿再打给你 等会聊
Listen, I got to call you back, call you back.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
她又在动手术
She's in surgery again.
那你过来干什么
Then what are you doing here?
搜寻达米恩·达克
Looking for Damian Darhk.
有一张
There's a card
我们还没亮出的牌
that we haven't turned over yet,
之所以没亮这张牌
and we haven't turned it over,
是因为一旦亮牌了
because when we do,
他就会知道你是我们一伙的
he will know that you are working with us.
你想知道我和达克见面的地方
You want to know where I've been meeting with Darhk.
对
Yeah.
你会回不了家
You won't be able to go home.
幸好避难室还有地方
Luckily, we have space in the bunker.
有可以住人的地方
There are living quarters.
劳蕾尔怎么办
What about Laurel?
她能照顾好自己
She can take care of herself.
是啊 她没问题
Yeah, she can do that.
好吧 第六大街832号♥ 办公楼第30层
Alright--office building, 832 Sixth Street, 30th floor.
可费利西蒂在医院
But with Felicity in the hospital,
我和劳蕾尔留守阵地
me and Laurel watching our backs,
你的队伍战斗力就弱了
your team gets mighty small.
只要能抓住达克 这些都不重要
None of it matters once Darhk is off the board.
所以你又要大开杀戒了
So you're back to dropping bodies?
仅此一次
It's just this one.
朗尼·马尚
Lonnie Machin.
我在达克老巢发现的符号♥
The symbol that I found in Darhk's lair
跟几个月前马尚留在
is consistent with the symbol that Machin left
两个医护人员尸体旁的符号♥一致
near the bodies of two paramedics a few months ago.
好吧 可为什么马尚还盯着那些幽灵呢
Ok, but why is Machin still targeting ghosts?
他绑♥架♥丹福斯女儿的那次
When he kidnapped Danforth's daughter,
是达克透露了他的藏身之处
Darhk was the one who gave up his location.
这是报复
This is payback.
达克在马尚赶到前就撤走了
Darhk cleared out before Machin got there.
达克比马尚快一步
Darhk is one step ahead of Machin.
然而马尚比我们也快一步
But Machin is one step ahead of us.
好吧 我会一点一点清除障碍的
Yeah. And I'll keep chipping away at my stone wall.
等下
Wait.
你是如何突然发现达克作战基地的
How did you suddenly find darhk's base of operations?
总算在某个审讯中有所发现
Finally had an interrogation that went somewhere.
我要尽可能找出有关马尚的一切信息
I'm going to bring up everything I can on Machin.
我去问问我爸
I'll ask my dad
看星城警局在犯罪现场发现什么线索没有
if SCPD found any leads at the crime scene.
康克林先生
Mr. Conklin.
请解释下这是怎么回事
I trust there was a reason for this?
正如我一直跟你说的
It's like I've been telling you--
奎恩说谎了 他跟我说已经把她干掉了
Queen's a liar. Told me he killed this one.
结果他只是把她藏了起来
Turns out he's just been keeping her stowed away.
你和你手下在营地外想怎么满足自己的需要
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表