剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我需要点时间去重新思考一些事
and I just needed some time to rethink things.
因为你觉得我不会答应求婚吗
Because you thought I wasn't gonna say yes?
不 因为我们做的事很危险 而我...
No, because what we're doing is dangerous. And I...
但是我选择了这种生活 我选择了你
But I chose this life and I chose you.
我不懂为什么我们不可以二者兼得
And I don't understand why we can't have both.
马贝克葡萄酒 不错
Malbec. Nice.
你怎么知道这是我最喜欢的红酒呢
How did you know that was my favorite red?
如此醇厚 又充满活力
So full bodied, so full of life.
不像你们外面的保安
Unlike your security outside.
我要澄清一下 是他们先开的枪
Oh, and in my defense, they fired first.
我猜给我的邀请函寄丢了吧
I guess my invitation was lost in the mail.
开玩笑而已
I'm only kidding.
我也不喜欢来这种场合
It's not my kind of scene anyway.
我只是想来跟我们的风云人物说两句话
Hmm. I'm only here to have a word with the man of the hour.
你想要什么
What do you want?
当然是我得不到的东西
Well, something I can't have, apparently.
你的忠诚 你的拥戴
Your loyalty, your allegiance.
我跟你说过了 如果你拒绝是要付出代价的
I told you there would be a price to pay if you refused.
是我做出的决定 不是这些人
I made that decision, not these people.
放他们走
Let them go.
我想放过他们 真心希望
Oh, I wish I could do that. I really do.
但有时教训人最好的办法
But sometimes the best way to teach someone a lesson
不是惩罚他们
isn't to punish them,
而是惩罚他们最在乎的人
it's to punish the ones he cares about the most.
再见了
Bye bye.
把他们带走
Take them.
奥利弗 奥利弗 他们把她抓走了
Oliver. Oliver, they took her.
他们把我女儿抓走了
They took my baby girl.
-拜托 -没事的
- Please. - It's ok.
没事的 没事的
It's all right. It's ok.
我会把她救回来的
I'll get her back.
他们把西娅也抓走了
They took Thea, too.
她不会有事的
All right, she's gonna be ok.
发生了什么事
What happened?
还没开始就结束了
It was all over before it started.
约翰和西娅完全没出手的机会
John and Thea, they didn't stand a chance.
我不能采取行动 否则达克会知道
And I couldn't make a move because then Darhk would know
我是站在你这边的
that I was playing for your side.
我不知道这么做对不对
And I'm not sure that was the right call.
你做得对 我们要追踪达克
You made the right call. We need to track Darhk.
你要尽力调查一切
You need to dig up everything that you can find, ok?
-马上去查 -艾利克斯
- Yeah, I'm on it. - Alex.
警♥察♥会跟你查问事情的经过
Police are gonna want to ask you about what happened.
照顾这些人 如果有需要 就送他们回家
Take care of these people. Get them home if they need it.
如果有需要 就带他们就医
Get them medical attention if they need it.
用竞选经费来支付
And pay for it out of the campaign fund.
当然 那警♥察♥呢
Of course. What about the police?
拖延警♥察♥
Stall the police.
告诉我达米恩·达克在哪
Tell me where to find Damien Darhk.
奥利弗 我们会找到他们的
Oliver, we'll find them.
连幽灵都不知道他们的下落
Not even the Ghosts know where they are.
热♥线♥有什么发现吗
Did you learn anything from the hotline?
只发现这座城里有多少疯狂或无聊的人
Only how many crazy/bored people there are in the city.
-别这么想 -想什么
- Don't go there. - Where?
你每次都这样
Your go-to place.
发生了事情以后觉得这都是你的错
Where you sit there and you say that it's all your fault.
确实是我的错 是我把达米安告知天下的
Well, it is my fault. I'm the one who outed Darhk.
我知道
I know.
我好像记得你这么做时 我们都在场
I seem to remember us all being there when you did.
我竞选市长 是因为我能保护自己
I ran for mayor because I can protect myself
我以为你们也可以
and I thought that all of you could, too.
你说得对 我们是可以
And you were right, we can.
我知道 但是你们没同意这件事
I know, but you didn't sign up for this.
奥利弗 我们可以保护自己
Oliver, we can take care of ourselves.
也包括费利西蒂
And that's including Felicity.
你鼓舞了很多人
You inspired a lot of people.
西娅 约翰和费利西蒂
Well, Thea and John and Felicity,
他们今晚需要的不是鼓舞
inspiration is not what they need tonight.
过来看看
我总会找到
But somewhere,
愿意跟我好好交代的幽灵
someplace there is a Ghost that's gonna talk to me.
如果没有呢
What if there isn't?
那我会使出手段让他们好好交代
I'm going to take great pleasure in trying to make them.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
希望吧
I hope so.
才几个小时 你怎么可能学会自♥由♥潜呢
I don't see how you can free dive after only an hour's instruction.
自从来到这个岛上
Well, since coming to this island,
我意识到我能做很多
I've learned I can do a lot of things
以前没想过的事
that I didn't think I could.
而且你是个好老师
Plus, you're a good teacher.
我可以跟你一起去
I could go with you.
那艘船我熟 很快就回来
I know the ship. I'll be back in a few minutes.
我要每个警员仔细查看所有的线索
All right, I want every uniform canvassing leads.
每位警探和我们所有的线人联♥系♥ 明白吗
I want every detective talking to every CI we got. You get it?
宝贝 怎么了
Hey, baby, what's-- what's going on?
出什么事了
Something happened?
接到办公室的消息
Got a message from the office.
热♥线♥收到一条线报
A tip came through the hotline.
是吗 是有用的线索吗
Yeah? Something we can move on?
是和你有关
About you.
跟我来
Come here.
来
Come here.
你在帮达米恩·达克做事吗
Are you working for Damien Darhk?
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
你不知道我在想什么
You don't know what I think.
达克拿你来威胁我
Darhk threatened you, ok?
我尽全力也要保证你的安全 亲爱的
I did what I had to do to keep you safe, honey.
是吗 怎么做 爸爸
Really? And what's that, Dad?
死了多少人
How many people died?
当中有多少父亲失去女儿
How many fathers' daughters?
我希望一个也没有 我
None, I hope. None, I...
我只负责打听情况
I just-- I just been eyes and ears, all right?
首先帮达克 然后上个月开始
First for Darhk, and then for the past month or so...
帮奥利弗
Oliver.
奥利弗知道这件事吗
Oliver knew about this?
知道 他发现了 一开始难以接受
Yeah, he found out. Didn't take it too well at first,
但后来他明白了
but then I think he understood.
明白什么
Understood what?
明白我会不惜一切保护我的女儿
That there was nothing I wouldn't do to protect my baby girl.
发来的新短♥信♥
奥利弗
Oliver.
有发现吗
You got something?
只有很多会自杀的幽灵
Just a lot of suicidal Ghosts.
这对我们有什么用
Yeah, and where does that leave us?
没用
Nowhere.
老实说 奥利弗 这地方比上一个藏身处
Honestly, Oliver, this place is even easier to break into
还更容易攻破
than your last lair.
搞什么
What the hell's going--
-爸爸 -马尔科姆
- Dad! - Malcolm!
我们时间紧迫
We're pressed for time.
简单来说
Suffice it to say,
我不像大家想的那样 我还活着
I'm a little less dead than most people think.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
我女儿遇到危险
My daughter's in danger.
难道你不是应该先问 我怎么这么久才来
Shouldn't your first question be what took you so long?
这是什么
What is this?
蜂巢使用多相加密的卫星电♥话♥来通讯
HIVE used polyphasic-encrypted satellite phones to communicate.
这是其中一个
That is one of them.
你从哪找到的
And where did you get it?
我是拉斯·厄尔·高福
I'm Ra's al Ghul.
说不定我们可以用这个手♥机♥追踪达克
Maybe we can use the phone to track Darhk.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表