剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
What? What? What do you want to talk about, Quentin?
我来道歉 因为你是对的
I came here to apologize because you were right.
我骗了你
I... lied to you
我害怕你知道真♥相♥会有什么反应
because I was afraid how you would react to the truth.
我担心的那件事
The thing that I was worried about...
不是赌债 是 是蜂巢
It wasn't a gambling problem. It was--it was-- it was HIVE,
就是那些
the same people that--
那些伤害了我孩子的人
The same people that hurt my baby.
你为什么不告诉我
Why wouldn't you tell me that?
因为我被他们盯上不是因为我是警♥察♥
Because I'm not in their gunsights because I'm police.
我被盯上是因为我不再为他们工作了
I'm in their gunsights because I stopped working for them.
你为达米恩·达克工作过
You were working with Damien Darhk?
他拿劳蕾尔威胁我
He threatened Laurel,
其实我很高兴达克冲我来而没有冲她
and the truth is I'm glad Darhk came after me and not her
因为如果他得手了 那我
because if he'd done it, I'd--
你是为了保护她
You were protecting her
就像你瞒着我是为了保护我
just like you were protecting me.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
闪光灯看太久会不会失明啊
Is it possible to go blind from too many flashes?
暂时休息一下
Take a little bit of a break just for a moment.
我真的看不到了
I literally can't see a thing right now.
我想一杯香槟应该能治愈你
I think the cure for that is champagne.
奎恩医生 你说的没错
Dr. Queen, I do believe you are right.
柯蒂斯 保罗 真高兴你们赶来了
Curtis, Paul, so glad you guys could make it.
快 拿一杯香槟
Quick! Grab a glass filled with champagne.
小心 他可能会把一瓶都喝掉的
Careful. He might drink the entire bottle.
我就是喜欢香槟 有什么办法呢
I like my bubbly. What can I say?
你这三天没日没夜喝了那么多咖啡
Mixing a downer with all the coffee you've had
再来点香槟你的脑袋真要爆了
in the last 72 hours, Your head might explode.
我确实加班加点来着
Yeah. I have been pulling a lot of crazy hours.
因为我礼物的惊喜被破坏了
After my surprise was blown on my gift,
所以我就想尽快完成
I wanted to finish it as soon as possible.
谢谢
Thanks!
我们忘记把微型集成电路芯片列入礼物清单了
We forgot to register for, uh, microchips.
其实 它既不是微型电路 也非芯片
Actually, it's neither a micro nor a chip.
这是可植入生物刺♥激♥素
It's an implantable biostimulant.
我要可植入生物
And why would I need an implantable...
刺♥激♥素干什么
biostimulant?
用来走路
For walking.
解释一下吧 柯蒂斯
Excuse me? Curtis...
理想的话 它能来得及
In a perfect world, it will work in time
让你自己走上红毯
for you to walk down the aisle,
但这技术非常超前
I mean, but it's pretty cutting edge,
所以我不敢做保证
so I can't promise anything.
你是说这个小玩意儿
You're telling me that this little piece of technology's
能让我再次走路
gonna help me walk again?
在将它植入你的脊椎之后 没错
After it's implanted in your spine, yes.
他努力研究这个好一阵子了
He's been trying to crack it for a while,
但他当时没有能量源
but he needed a power source,
没有能持续一辈子那么长的
something that would last a lifetime.
帕尔默科技的超能电池
Palmer technologies' power cell.
没错 解决了那个问题后
Exactly. Once I solved that,
我就知道这个应该能成
I knew this might actually work.
天哪
Oh, my god.
我都不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
我知道
I do.
柯蒂斯 你太棒了
Curtis, you are terrific.
非常感谢
Thank you.
先别急着感谢
Well, don't thank me that.
等它真能用再说
Still has to work.
它肯定能用 我知道 你 跟我来
It will work. I know it will. You, come with me.
我们要让我妈妈高兴死了
We're about to make my mother very happy.
-爸爸 -宝贝儿
- Hi, daddy. - Hi, sweety.
诺拉 宝贝 我想给你介绍个人
Nora, honey, there is someone I want you to meet.
诺拉 这是威廉
Nora, this is William.
他妈妈拜托我们照顾他一阵
William's mother asked us to look after him.
他要跟我们住一段时间
He will be staying with us for a while.
很高兴认识你 威廉 要一起玩吗
Nice to meet you, William. Wanna play?
好
Sure.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表