剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》本季回顾
This season on "Arrow"...
我知道的对抗黑暗的唯一方法
The only way I know how to fight the darkness
就是融入黑暗中
is to be darkness,
我不想再做那种人了
And I don't want to be that type of person anymore.
我要竞选市长
I'm running for mayor.
我向你们保证
And I promise you
我永远不会停止努力拯救这座城市的
that I will never stop fighting to save this city.
你们都在为这垂死的城市焦急万分
You're all fretting about this city dying.
而我所代表的这个组织
I'm here on behalf of an organization
希望你们放任它死亡
that wants you to let it die.
我是达米恩·达克
I'm Damien Darhk.
他所使用的那种魔法
The type of magic he's using,
我见过他用那种魔力让好人黑化
I've seen it take good people and turn them dark.
如果我没成功逃出这座岛
If I don't make it off this island,
你就去俄♥罗♥斯♥找我父母
you will go to Russia and find my parents.
如果达克赢了 劳蕾尔就白白牺牲了
If Darhk wins, Laurel died for nothing.
如果你能连通光明和希望
If you can channel light and hope,
你就能抵抗达克的魔力
you will be able to repel Darhk's magic.
还记得我答应过你什么吗
Do you remember what I promised you?
一个新的开始
A new beginning.
达克计划用核弹夷平全世界
Darhk plans to burn the world in a nuclear fire.
我猜你知道卢比孔河行动
I'm assuming you know what Rubicon is.
我猜它已经被达克先生控制了
And I'm assuming it's under Mr. Darhk's control.
所有北约组织同盟国
Every nato ally--
卢比孔河行动已掌控了他们所有的核能系统
Rubicon has control over all their nuclear systems.
你是说被蜂巢掌控了
You mean HIVE does.
就算其中一个核武器袭击成功
If even one of those nukes hits...
他就所向无敌了
and he will be unstoppable.
-好像成功了 -成功了
- I think it worked. - it worked.
卢比孔河行动关闭了
Rubicon's offline.
要我回避一下吗
Do you need a moment?
不需要 很好
No? Good.
因为我要你们帮我个忙
Because I need you to do me a favor.
去死吧
Go to hell.
不用那么麻烦
Why bother?
我会把死神请来
I'm going to bring it to us.
快给我滚出去
Get the hell out of here.
妈妈 别说了
Mom, stop.
-天呐 -妈妈 别过来
- oh, my god! - Mom, get back!
这是你妈妈
This is your mother?
棒极了
Goodie.
看来说服你帮我
Persuading you to help me
会比我想象中要简单
is going to be easier than I thought.
帮你干什么
Helping you do what?
你的地下城市已经被毁灭了
Your underground city's already been destroyed.
我依然会继续行动的
I'm still going forward.
怎么着 假如我不帮你毁灭世界
So, what, you kill my mother
你就杀了我妈妈吗
if I don't help you destroy the world?
提醒一下 她就生活在这个世界上
Newsflash--my mother lives in the world.
在核爆瞬间死去美那么痛苦
Dying instantaneously in nuclear fire, rather painless,
不然就是生命力被慢慢吸出
and then there's having your life force slowly sucked out
就像这样
like this.
妈妈
Mom!
你想选哪一种呢 斯莫克小姐
What's it going to be, Miss Smoak?
我知道你现在不住在这里了
Look. I know you don't live here anymore,
但那些窗户打碎真可惜
but those were nice windows.
这招真老套
So unoriginal.
如今成千上万个灵魂的死亡
I am now powered by the deaths
给我提供了能量
of tens of thousands of souls.
你根本没法阻止我...
There is nothing you can do to stop me...
或者说阻止"我们"
or should I say, “us."
住手
Stop!
你放他们走
You let them go,
不然我就杀了你女儿
or I kill your daughter.
你以为我是在虚张声势吗
Do you think I'm bluffing?
放开我女儿
Let my daughter go.
没事了 宝贝
It's ok, sweetheart.
一切都会没事的
Everything's going to be all right.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
你的生活什么时候变成这样了
When did this become your life?
天呐
Oh, my god!
不好了 东西没了
Oh, my god, it's gone.
-他拿走了 没了 -什么没了
- He took it. It's gone. - What's gone?
有反卢比孔河行动程序的笔记本电脑
The laptop with the anti-Rubicon program.
假如达克拿到了那个...
If Darhk has that...
他就可以发射全世界的核弹了
He can launch all of the world's nuclear missiles.
本季终
像是内出血了
Looks like internal bleeding.
也许断了几根肋骨
Possibly broken ribs.
胸腔积血
Hemothorax.
我们得减轻压力 西娅
We have to relieve the pressure. Thea.
费利西蒂 你还得坚守岗位
Felicity, we need you at your station.
我们必须阻止卢比孔河行动
We have to stop Rubicon.
他能挺过来吗
Is he going to be ok?
把枪放下 瑞特
Put the gun down, Reiter.
你以为你能杀得了我吗 维聂迪克托夫小姐
You think you can kill me, Miss Venediktov?
我会杀了你的
I am going to kill you.
你想杀我只会让你自食其果
You'll only kill yourself in the attempt.
没有那些卢恩符文
Without these Runes,
神像的力量会压垮我的神智
the idol's power would overwhelm my mind.
我不在乎
I don't care.
只要能阻止你就值了
It's worth it to stop you.
看见那个了吗 瑞特
See that, Reiter?
那架飞机上全是被你囚禁的人
That plane filled with all those people you were keeping prisoner?
他们逃脱了 都结束了
They're getting away. This is over!
飞机上的并非全部 奎恩先生
That's not all of them, Mr. Queen.
那架飞机太小了
The plane's too small.
而且还没结束
And it's not over.
所有死去的人
All those deaths,
给予了我力量
they give me power,
而给她的...只有疯狂
And her...only madness.
-他怎么样了 -稳定下来了
- How is he? - Well, he's stable.
约翰说未来半小时就能知道...
John said the next 30 minutes should tell us...
他能不能挺过来吗
Whether or not he'll make it?
是的
Yeah.
我能问你件事吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
我知道现在不该问
I know it might not be the best time.
之前在我们家 我的家
Back at our place-- my place--
就是 阁楼里
the--the place-- the loft...
怎么了
Yeah.
达克的魔力 对你见效了
Darhk's magic, it worked on you.
-我以为 -你以为我能控制住
- I thought-- - You thought I found a way to stop it.
那是在他变得如此强大之前
That was before he grew so powerful.
之前是
It was the--
你给我的希望让我得以抵挡他的魔力
the hope you had in me was able to counteract his magic.
而现在仅凭我的希望已不够了
And now my hope's not enough.
现在什么情况了
So where are we?
消息好坏掺半
Good news, bad news time.
好消息是达克还没有发射那些核弹
Good news is is that Darhk hasn't launched the nukes yet.
我想他的黑客还在想办法破坏
I think his hacker's still trying
我们的失效保护措施
to break our failsafes.
好吧 那坏消息呢
OK, and the bad news?
坏消息是卢比孔河行动关闭了
Well, the bad news is that with Rubicon offline,
所以没东西让我黑进去了
there is nothing for me to hack into.
好 可你的笔记本电脑上有GPS
Right, but your laptop has to have a GPS--
-是的 -你肯定已经
- Yeah. ?- I'm sure that you've already
开始试这个方法了
started to try and do it.
是的
Yeah.
你不是已经关闭了卢比孔河行动吗
I thought you'd shut Rubicon down.
费利西蒂正在定位那台笔记本电脑
Felicity is working on locating the laptop.
莎拉呢
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表