剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
团结
United.
这座城市以前就是那样
That's what this city used to be.
所以她可以变回那样
It's what it can be.
所以她必须变回那样
It's what it must be again.
我知道我不是当市长的理想人选
Now, I know that I'm not the obvious choice for mayor.
我不是政♥治♥家
I'm-- I'm not a politician.
我把家族企业转让给别人了
I signed away my family's company.
我大学也没毕业
I didn't even graduate from college,
不过我得辩解一下
although, in my defense,
我上了四间大学
I did go to four of them.
我没有领袖的背景
I certainly don't have a traditional background for leadership,
但我要告诉你们
but I can tell you this--
在地狱待了五年
after five years in hell,
我回到家园只有一个目的
I returned home with only one goal.
我要拯救整座城市
I wanted to save my city.
在大家的帮助下
And with your help,
我才能实现
I can.
在你们的帮助下 我们重建家园
With your help, we will restore our home
我们知道她可以成为炫耀夺目的城市
to the shining beacon we know it can be.
我们知道我们怎么能实现这个目标
But how we're going to get there isn't a mystery.
我们会在朋友 家人和爱人的
We will overcome our challenges with help from our friends,
帮助下
our family,
克服这些困难
our loved ones.
对不起 费利西蒂 这是我的错
I'm sorry, Felicity, this is my fault.
我们相信的人
Those we trust,
为了取得胜利我们需要再次相信的人
and those we will need to trust again in order to prevail.
因为要恢复
Because the only way
我们家园过去的风光
that we are going to return our home to greatness
我们必须齐心协力
is to do so together.
团结
United.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表