剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Hey, you run like hell.
我会的
Yeah.
你们最好离开这里
You guys might want to get out of here.
快啊 罗伊
Come on, Roy.
快点
Come on!
感觉像骑自行车
Just like riding a bicycle
很高兴你能回来 罗伊
It's good to have you back, Roy.
我们很想你
You've been missed.
好吧 不要习惯有我在
Well, don't get too used to me.
我又要继续隐姓埋名了
I'm gonna have to go underground again.
计算者知道了我的身份 我得藏更深
Even deeppr now that the calculator knows who I am.
他为什么没能在网上散布消息
What's to keep him from posting it on the Internet?
我好像在他的系统里植入了病毒
I might have installed a virus in his system
把他全部有关罗伊的消息抹去了
that wiped out everything he had on Roy.
抱歉我得走了
I'm sorry I can't stay.
不光是对你们 也对西娅
Not just for you guys, but for Thea.
她会理解的
She'll understand.
她会好起来的 奥利弗
She's gonna be ok, Oliver.
不论她做出了什么决定
Well, whatever she decides,
我都会支持她
I'm gonna back her play.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
我还以为你的烧退不下去了
I thought the fever would never break.
我去给你弄点水喝
I'll get you some water.
泰安娜
Taiana.
我得告诉你一些事
I need to tell you something.
别着急
It's ok.
不管你要说什么 先喝点水吧
Whatever it is, it can wait until you've had some water.
我对你撒谎了
I lied to you.
我告诉过你是康克林杀了你的哥哥
When I said that Conklin killed your brother,
其实不是这样
that was a lie.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't understand.
长久以来我一直试图逃避
I have this darkness inside of me
我内心的黑暗面
that I've been trying to escape for the longest time.
现在我找到了解决办法
And I think that I found a way,
但首先我得祈求你的原谅
but first I need to earn your forgiveness.
原谅你什么
For what?
我并不知道瓦勒徳是你的哥哥
I didn't know that Vlad was your brother.
虽然事出有因 但都不重要了
There are reasons, but they don't matter,
也无法改变我做过的事
they don't change what I did.
是我杀了你哥哥
I killed your brother.
不
No.
真不敢相信我竟然被你说服了
I can't believe I let you talk me into this.
你不会有问题的 祝好运
You are gonna be great. Break a leg.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
Ok.
欢迎大家
Welcome.
这一天我已期盼多日
This is a day I have looked forward to for a very long time.
因为今天我站在
Because today I stand
许多巨人的肩膀上
on the shoulders of many giants.
尼古拉·特斯拉 托马斯·爱迪生
Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison,
雷·帕尔默 当然还有柯蒂斯·霍特
Ray Palmer, and of course, Curtis Holt
他们一直致力于
Their work has always
让世界变得更美好
been about making this world a better place.
而今天
And today,
我们朝着那目标又迈出了一步
we get to take another step towards that goal.
众所周知 电池技术数十年来实际上
As you know, battery technology has been at a virtual standstill
一直在瓶颈期 电池耐用性和充电速度
for decades, with batteries lasting, nor charging any faster
并不比七十年代有何进步
than they did in the 1970s.
直到现在
Until now.
今天帕尔默科技很荣幸地介绍
Today Palmer Tech is pleased to introduce
这款超级电池 100%可循环利用
the power cell, a 100% recyclable battery.
它可供电动车跑上数千里
It can charge an electric car for thousands of miles.
就在此刻 单凭这一小块电池
And right now, it is single-handedly
不仅可以为整场演说提供电量
not only powering this entire presentation,
也可以为整栋大楼供电
but this entire building.
她说得太棒了 对吧
She is something else, isn't she?
绝对是
You have no idea.
重新开始的话你应该去当个护士
You know, you should be a nurse in your new life.
你天生就是这块料
You're a natural at it.
但唯一的问题是 我只会照顾一个人
The only problem is, I am a one-patient man,
而且我早就向你承诺过了
and I'm already committed to you.
这就是你要离开的原因吗
Is that why you're leaving?
听着 我知道 星城到处都是
Look, I get it, Star City is filled with too many people
能认出你的人
who can recognize you.
你知道的 我想过无论如何都要留下
You know, I thought about staying anyway.
为了你
For you.
你知道你能为我做些什么吗
You know what you could do for me?
去过你精彩丰富的生活
Go live an amazing life.
结婚生子
Get married, have a couple of kids.
再买♥♥一辆小货车
Get a minivan.
过正常人的生活
Just go be normal.
在这世上 只有你幸福了
There's nothing in this world
我才能更加宽慰
that would make me happier than that.
你知道的 如果一切可以重来
You know, if I could do all of this over again,
我愿每一件事都有你陪伴
I would do every single one of those things with you.
我也是
Me, too.
我爱你 西娅·奎恩
I love you, Thea Queen.
我也爱你 罗伊·哈珀
I love you, Roy Harper.
你在台上的表现太棒了
You were amazing out there.
谢谢
Thanks.
西娅现在怎么样了
How's Thea doing?
我准备去看看她
I'm gonna go check on her now.
我要去跟柯蒂斯做汇报了
I'm just gonna debrief with Curtis,
发信息告诉我她的情况 好吗
but text me how she's doing. Ok.
好的
OK.
天呐
Oh, my god.
爸爸
Dad?
她还好吗
How is she?
在休息呢
?Resting.
你那新对头达米恩在哪里
Where's your new BFF Damien?
不知道
I don't know.
就像你说的 这是西娅的决定
Like you said, this is Thea's decision,
不是我的
it's not mine.
奥利弗 我知道这感觉不好
Oliver, I know it feels wrong,
但是你做的是对的
but you did the right thing.
不管感觉如何 没有你我都做不到
However it feels, I couldn't have done it without you.
马尔科姆 谢谢
Malcolm, thank you.
你所做的一切
For everything.
奥利弗 西娅不好了
Oliver, it's Thea.
她还会昏迷多久
How long will she be in a coma?
现在她勉强处在三♥级♥格拉斯哥昏迷状态
Right now she's barely a 3 on the Glasgow Scale.
预后情况不太乐观
Prognosis isn't good.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
西娅求你坚持住
Thea please don't go.
只有一个办法能保住她
There's only one way to prevent that.
我父亲曾告诉我有种叫圣莲的长生之药
My father once told me of an elixir known as Lotus.
能够压制复活泉水的副作用
Capable of countering the effects of the Lazarus Pit.
联盟的敌人研发的秘密武器
A secret weapon developed by the League's enemies.
你有吗
Do you have it?
有
I do.
只要答应我一个条件我就免费给你
And I will freely give it to you on one condition.
我要你杀了马尔科姆·梅林
I want you to kill Malcolm Merlyn.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表