剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Heads up!
有辆卡车正在向你们接近
I'm reading a truck closing in on your position.
车型符合紧急救援小组的警车
The make matches a profile for an ESU strike vehicle.
收到 准备好了
Copy, we're ready.
-还有两分钟 -兰斯队长
- Two minutes out. - Captain Lance.
怎么 就我一个人没有暗号♥吗
What, I don't get a code name like the rest of you?
警探...准备
Detective... Get ready.
目标出现 行动
Target's on site. Let's go.
敌人火力强大 行动
We've got multiple Tangos, move!
撤退
Move out!
你还好吗
You ok?
经过训练 还有这些装备
The training, the equipment,
他们都是警♥察♥
those were cops.
不 我不好
And no, I'm not ok.
你一定是在耍我
You have got to be kidding me.
不 不是跟你抱怨
Oh, no, um, not to complain,
但你知道你把一个警♥察♥队长
but you do know that you just brought a police captain
带进我们的秘密藏身处
into our secret lair?
别担心 我手上的证据已经足够关你25年
Don't worry; I got enough to put you away for 25 years.
说笑的
Kidding.
我们要担心的警♥察♥不是兰斯队长
Captain Lance isn't the police we should be worried about.
难怪警队里有腐♥败♥现象
Wow. No wonder there's corruption on the force.
其他人都有更好的资源
Everyone else has got better resources.
真想不到
I don't know.
今天紧急救援小组手上的武器真是大开眼界
Those ESU had some pretty fancy toys tonight.
这绝对不是标准的警♥察♥装备
That definitely weren't standard police issue.
是警♥察♥的装备
Well, they were police issue, all right,
只不过不是标准的
but just not standard.
那些都是专业抓捕治安维护者特别小组的装置
Those were specialized Anti-Vigilante Task Force gear.
特别小组不是解散了吗
I thought the Task Force was disbanded.
是 我又恢复了小组
Yeah, I might have reinstated that,
去年的事吧
last year.
有几名警官参与
How many officers are there?
四十人左右
40 or so.
这范围绝对缩小了一点
Well, that definitely narrows things down a bit.
我们应该检查他们的安排记录
We should check their conduct records.
也许可以把范围再缩小一点
Maybe that'll narrow it down a little bit more.
这次要比平时花费的时间久
Yeah, that's going to take a little bit longer than usual.
我可以给你无限制的权限
Well, I can give you unrestricted access
让你访问警局的计算机网络
to the department's computer network.
也许会让你查得快一点
Might speed things up a little.
我去看看在分局里能有什么发现
I'll see what I can dig up at the precinct.
好像是八十个钥匙
Looks like 80 keys here.
那些白♥痴♥在捕鼠器上放真芝士做诱饵
Idiots baited the mouse trap with real cheese.
因为他们知道我们会发现他们的
Because they knew we'd sniff them out otherwise.
还好我们决定挑选特别装备
Well, it's a good thing we decided to pack the special gear.
今晚来这突袭的不止我们
We weren't the only ones showing up with a little surprise tonight.
兰斯队长
Captain Lance?
他不可能把我们当作警♥察♥
There's no way he didn't peg us as cops.
我们要干掉他
We got to take him out.
我们不杀♥警♥♥察♥
We don't kill cops.
去跟我们昨天干掉的那两个警♥察♥说这话吧
Tell that to the two gold shields we wasted last night.
他们是错误的时间出现在错误的地方
They were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
我是不会冷血无情地杀害警♥察♥同僚
I'm not killing fellow officers in cold blood.
我们的优势是警方认为我们是犯罪团伙
Our advantage was the force thought we were gangbangers.
这件事我们应该投票
We should put this to a vote.
要我投票 枪在谁手里
My vote? Nine millimeters,
谁就说了算
and the only one that counts.
我们不是罪犯 大家都记住这点
We are not criminals. Let's all just try to remember that.
我们之所以这么做 是因为这座城市濒临死亡
We went this route because the city is dying,
我们要有能力保护我们的家人
and we need to be able to provide for our families.
仍然无法改变兰斯是个麻烦的事实
Still doesn't change the fact that Lance is a problem.
他不是
No, he's not.
他是解决办法
He's a solution.
柯蒂斯
Curtis?
你来了
There you are!
为什么你一直没回我的短♥信♥
Why haven't you been answering my texts?
你的短♥信♥写着紧"急情况" "天呐"
Your texts were "911," "OMG,"
"尽快" 还有五个感叹号♥
"ASAP," and five exclamation points.
我没时间回复这种
I do not have time to respond to something
连实际文字都没有的短♥信♥
that doesn't contain at least one actual word.
我要你帮我弄弄帕尔默先生的系统崩溃日志
I need your help with Mr. Palmer's crash log.
不是告诉过你别管了吗
I thought I told you to let that go.
我试过强行破译密♥码♥ 但是没用
Look, I've tried brute forcing a password, but nothing works.
但是有一个包含了程序员记录的代码
But there is a subkernel that contains a programmer note.
天呐 这肯定就是一直在说的东西
Oh, my God, this must be what talking to me is like.
程序员记录显示你知道密♥码♥
And that programming note suggests that you know the password.
这倒是合乎情理 你和帕尔默先生曾经是朋友
I mean, which makes sense, right? You and Mr. Palmer were friends.
没错 我知道密♥码♥
Yeah, I know the password.
你知道 就是说我们能
You do? So tell it to me so we can--
不 我
No! I...
我不想听我前男友的
I do not want to listen to a recording
临终遗言录音
of my ex-boyfriend's final moment before he died.
你曾经和帕尔默先生在一起
You and Mr. Palmer were together?
现在你明白我为什么不愿听到他的声音了吧
Now do you understand why I don't want to hear his voice?
不
No.
我弟弟六年前去世
My brother died six years ago.
因为胰脏癌
Pancreatic cancer.
能够听到
To be able to hear
他以前从未说过的话
something from him I've never heard before...
天呐 我愿用一切交换
God, I'd-- I'd give anything.
兰斯队长
Captain Lance.
很高兴收到你的短♥信♥
What a pleasure it was to receive your message.
你开始联♥系♥我
And for you to initiate contact, well,
让我觉得我们的关系迈出了重要一步
made me feel like our relationship took an important step forward.
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help.
对不起 再说一次
I'm sorry, say that again.
是为了你的女儿
It's for my daughter.
不是你用来要挟我的那个
Not the one that you're holding over me as leverage.
莎拉 你去年失去的那个
Sara, the one you lost last year.
她复活了
Yeah, she's back.
是因为那个叫复活泉水的东西
This thing called the Lazarus Pit.
我想你一定听说过
I'm sure you've heard of it.
怎么 你调查过我
What, you did your homework on me;
难道你以为我就不会查查你吗
you don't think I did a little digging around on you?
你以前是刺客联盟的成员
You used to be a member of the League of Assassins.
你想怎样 兰斯先生
What is it you want, Mr. Lance?
我的女儿
It's my daughter.
她不对劲
She's not right.
虽然她复活了 但是变得不一样 她疯了
She's-- she's come back and she's different. She's crazy!
她能复活就已经是个奇迹了
It's a miracle she came back at all.
但是感觉不像是奇迹
It doesn't feel like a miracle. All right?
现在你清楚这件事了 我能做些什么
Now you know about this stuff. Is there anything I can do?
你能做些什么
Is there anything that you can do?
我可以给你点建议 以同为父亲的身份
I can give advice, father to father.
我可以告诉你 如果那是我的女儿
I can tell you that if it were my daughter,
我会杀死她
I'd put her down.
她是我的宝贝女儿
She's my baby girl.
她不是 也许她和你女儿长得很像
No, she isn't. She may look like your daughter,
但是她已经无法控制自己的灵魂
but she doesn't possess her soul.
最能表现你爱她的事
The most loving act you can commit
就是让莎拉得到安息
is to return Sara to her final rest.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的很高兴我们回来
Oh, I am so glad we came back.
你没事吧
You all right?
你又这样
You're doing that,
又皱眉了
crinkly thing with your eyebrows.
只是工作上的事 没什么大不了的
Oh, just, no, just something at work. It's no big deal.
这个很重要
this work. Big deal.
丽莎·沃纳
Liza Warner.
我们的电脑坏了 所以我用
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表