剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你怎么来了
What are you doing here, anyway?
我还以为我负责等兰斯
I thought I was waiting for Lance
而你和两位斯莫克女士去吃晚饭
and you were having dinner with the Smoak ladies.
吃得这么顺利啊
Went that well, did it?
你知道我想念我们以前工作室的什么吗
Do you know what I miss about our old space?
想念那个装有一瓶俄♥罗♥斯♥伏特加的箱子
That trunk, with the bottle of Russian vodka in it.
伏特加
Vodka...
是给没用的人喝的
is for wimps, anyway.
伏特加给没用的人喝
Vodka is for wimps?
田纳西威士忌
Tennessee whiskey.
来点猛的吧
Put some hair on your chest.
很难想象和费利西蒂 还有她妈妈共进晚餐
It's hard to imagine dinner with Felicity and her mother
会不顺利
not going well.
问题不在唐娜身上
Donna's not the problem.
在我身上
I am.
费利西蒂说她在我们的关系里迷失了自我
Felicity says that she's lost herself in our relationship,
这意味着她不知道自己是谁
which means that she doesn't know who she is,
如果我们当初没有离开星城
and that if we hadn't have left Star City when we did,
她就能在这帮助雷
she would have been around to help Ray.
超能力者 魔法 死而复生
Metahumans, magic, resurrections--
我以为我都见识过了
I thought I'd seen it all,
但是奥利弗·奎恩吃醋
but Oliver Queen jealous?
我没吃醋 我只是要知道
I'm not jealous. I just got to know
去常春藤镇是否是正确的决定
if Ivy Town was as good as it gets for us,
因为我们已经回来了
because we've come back here.
所有的事就变得超级复杂
Everything has just gotten super complicated,
不禁让我想知道
and it just makes me wonder,
她为什么选择了我
why did she choose me?
奥利弗 这几年我听你说过很多疯狂的事
Oliver, I've heard you say a lot of crazy things over the years,
但这肯定是最疯狂的
but that has to be the prize.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
我要十分钟才能登录这玩意
It takes me ten minutes to log into this thing;
费莉西蒂两秒钟就搞定
Felicity does it in two seconds,
而雷说不定发明了这东西
and Ray probably invented it.
你也许说得对
Yeah, you're probably right.
但是费利西蒂并没选择雷
Except, Felicity didn't choose Ray.
她选择了你
She chose you.
当然 她和雷有很多共同之处
Sure, she has a lot in common with Ray,
但是有时
but sometimes what looks
美好的理论并不适用于生活中
good on paper isn't what works in real life.
如果他真的遇到不测
What if something happens to him?
我们无法把他救回来
We don't get him back?
费利西蒂·斯莫克是这个地球上
Felicity Smoak is one of the smartest,
最聪明 最厉害的女人之一
most bad ass women on the planet.
她会达到目的 救回雷的
She comes through this, she'll get Ray back.
你好像很肯定
You seem pretty sure.
我就娶了一个这样的女人
I married a woman just like that.
还是两次 奥利弗 两次
Twice, Oliver, twice.
没错
Yes, you did.
感情总是跌宕起伏的
Look, man, relationships have their ups and downs.
有时要给对方一点时间
Sometimes you just have to give it some time,
一点空间
a little bit of space.
是兰斯
It's Lance.
二十分钟后和达克见面
Meeting with Darhk in 20.
你还好吗
You good?
好多了
Better.
谢谢你
Thank you.
搞什么
What the hell?!
很感谢你来见我
Appreciate you meeting me.
我知道你很忙
I know you're a busy man.
没错
I am.
但是我可能有办法让这座城市变得有用
But I may have found a way to make this city useful for once.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你会的
Oh, you will.
这座城市的每个人都会
Everyone in this city will.
也许我能比其他人早点明白
Well, maybe I could find out sooner than others.
我的女儿莎拉 她复活了
My daughter, Sara, she's, uh, she's back,
但并没有完全恢复
but, you know, not all the way.
她有些地方仍然不太正常
Something about her is still a little off.
老实说 我不懂这跟我有何关系
I assure you, the relevance escapes me.
我在想 也许我能多帮你一点
Well, I was thinking, maybe if I could help you a little more,
然后或许你也能帮回我
then maybe you could help me.
你知道怎么解决这些神神叨叨的事
You know your way around this magic mumbo jumbo.
神神叨叨
Mumbo jumbo?
我会考虑的 队长
I'll consider it, Captain,
但这是你最后一次召唤我
but this will be the last time you summon me.
约翰 他刚走
John, he just left.
正前往南面的维多利亚大街方向
He's heading south down Victoria Street.
收到
Copy that.
我正盯着呢
I've got eyes on that.
什么事
Yeah?
我给你拿了杯热牛奶
I brought you some hot milk.
我不是小孩了 妈妈
I'm not ten, Mom.
那我拿下楼去了
I'll bring it back downstairs.
别 等等
No, wait, wait, wait.
既然弄了就拿来吧
Since you went to all the trouble.
还记得你小的时候
Do you remember when you were a little girl
我告诉你不能去太空夏令营的事吗
and I told you you couldn't go to Space Camp?
你把自己锁在房♥里两天不出来
You locked yourself in your room for two days.
公平点说 那可是太空夏令营啊
Well, to be fair, it was Space Camp.
但我跟你说 我无法忍♥受
But I told you, I couldn't bear the thought
把你送去那么远待上两个月
of sending you away for eight weeks.
事实是 宝贝 我...
The truth was, hon, I...
我付不起钱
I couldn't afford it.
你为什么不直接告诉我呢
Then why didn't you just tell me that?
因为我为自己没钱而感到羞愧
Because, I was embarrassed, you know, that I had no money;
也不知道你父亲在哪
that I had no idea where your father was,
即使知道 他也不会付一份钱的抚养费
and even if I did, he never paid a dime in child support, anyway.
对不起 我不知道
I'm sorry. I had no idea.
我把所有都给了你父亲
I put everything into your father.
我的爱 我的信任和我的青春
My love, my trust, my twenties.
我想说的是 你...
My point is, you...
跟我不一样
are not me.
你拥有
You are the CEO
一个价值数千万的公♥司♥
of a bajillion dollar company.
而奥利弗 他跟你父亲不一样 宝贝
And Oliver, he's not like your father, hon.
他爱你
He loves you.
没有人用他看你那样的眼神看过我
No one has ever looked at me the way he looks at you.
他真的很好
He's wonderful.
每个方面都很好
In a million different ways.
但那正是问题所在
But that's the problem.
太容易为他而迷失自己了
It's too easy to lose myself in him.
宝贝
Baby.
当你爱一个人的时候
That's how it's supposed to feel
就应该是那样的感觉
when you love someone.
不管你信不信
Believe it or not,
他已经爱你爱得迷失自己了
he's lost himself in you.
而你们会在彼此身上
And you'll find yourself
找回自我的
in each other.
但别自己阻碍了自己
Just don't get in your own way.
也别毁了这些
And don't ruin something
大多数人根本无法得到的东西
that most people never get.
因为如果你放弃了 相信我
'Cause if you do, trust me,
你别想再找到个那么帅还会做饭的男人
you'll never find another guy that hot again, who cooks.
谢谢
Thanks.
他绝对在那藏了什么
He is definitely hiding something in there.
拉丁大楼 城市陷落前
Latin Building. Before the city went to crap,
它被誉为西海岸最安全的大楼
it was touted as the most secure building on the west coast.
每个入口都由视网膜扫描仪
Every access point is protected by a retinal scanner,
和声纹识别系统保护
and a voice print.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表