剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我女儿呢
My daughter?
我们还在核对幸存者名单
We're still getting reports of survivors.
我们进不去卢比孔河行动系统
We're locked out of Rubicon.
只是暂时
Momentarily.
我知道谁能让我们重进系统
I know someone who can get us back online.
达米恩
Damien.
诺亚方舟毁了
Tevat Noah is gone.
它被埋在了几英里厚的尘埃只下了
It's buried under miles of ash.
即使你能再次控制卢比孔河行动
Even if you could regain control of Rubicon,
地球上也没安全之处了
there'd be no place on earth that is safe.
如果这地球上已再无安全之处...
If there's no place left on earth that's safe...
那就一起毁灭吧
Let it all burn.
好啦 我在听
All right, I'm listening.
不过你的说教要是别那么啰嗦
Though, if you could keep the lecture short,
-就更好了 -不是说教
- I'd appreciate it. - No lecture.
只有个要求
Just a request.
你走吧 这一次...
Leave, and this time...
别再回来
Don't come back.
-什么 -你今晚帮了费利西蒂
- what? ?- You helped Felicity tonight.
可能是因为你也被核弹影响了
Maybe it was because you'd be nuked, too.
也可能是哪根弦搭错了
Maybe it was a broken clock being right for once.
不管怎么样 我们都知道那不是你
Either way, we both know it wasn't you.
-迪依 -你知道自己是什么人
- Dee... ?- You know who you are.
难道你真的想站在这里...
Are you really going to stand here...
跟我说你已经变了吗
and tell me that you've changed?
你对我们的女儿依然像当初
You're every bit as dangerous to our daughter
我把她从你身边带走时那么危险
as the day I took her from you.
如果你真的在乎她 就离她远点
If you care about her, you will walk away.
经历了这么大的变故
After everything that's happened,
她会崩溃的
she'll be crushed.
她不会有事的
She'll survive.
她很坚强
She's strong.
她可是我的女儿
She's my daughter.
你可以欺骗她 但你能欺骗自己吗
You can lie to her, but can you lie to yourself?
难道你不觉得 离开她
Can you really believe that leaving
才是最好的办法吗
isn't the best thing for her?
你觉得你父母在聊什么
What do you think your parents are talking about?
我不想去想那些
I'm trying not to think about it.
也许他们在讨论
Maybe they're discussing that thing
诺亚之前说过的事
that Noah said before
那些无奈之举
about not having much of a choice.
我就是在努力不去想这些事
That's exactly what I'm trying not to think about.
费利西蒂...
Felicity...
我帮助你拯救了世界
I helped you save the world.
起码给我个八卦的机会
The least you can do is give me a little gossip.
那好吧
Ok, fine.
所以当初并不是我爸爸要走
So apparently my dad didn't leave.
是我妈妈把他赶走的
My mom kicked him out.
她跟你说过原因吗
Did she tell you why?
我猜她不想冒险让他伤害我
I think she didn't want to risk him hurting me.
他可以信口开河地承诺
I mean, he could promise whatever he wanted,
但他当时 现在依然有罪在身
but he was a criminal-- is a criminal.
所以他难免会再走老路
So he inevitably would have gone back to his old habits.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
没什么 就是觉得似曾相识
It just sounds familiar, that's all.
你觉得不会改过一新的罪犯
The criminal who you don't think can change,
虽有点过激但可以理解的分离
the slightly overactive but understandable breakup.
你和奥利弗
Just saying, you and Oliver,
唐娜和诺亚
Donna and Noah.
诺亚呢
Where's Noah?
他要离开一段时间
He's going away for a little while.
这是我七岁时 你跟我说的话
That's what you told me when I was 7.
这么煽情的时刻
Are you getting all weepy?
要我回避一下吗
Do you need a moment?
不需要 很好
No? Good.
因为我要你们帮我个忙
Because I need you to do me a favor.
去死吧
Go to hell.
不用那么麻烦
Why bother?
我会把死神请来
I'm going to bring it to us.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表