剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Good. Because we got other problems.
这是个远访木马
It's a RAT.
远程访问木马程序
A remote access Trojan.
基本上就是个电脑病毒
Basically a computer virus.
一个被设计用来攻击并抹除特定数据的多变代码
A polymorphic code designed to target and erase certain pieces of data.
这上面加了三层密
It's buried under three levels of encryption.
等我破解出来...
By the time I've cracked it--
达克也许会想为何我还没有帮他搞定这事
Darhk could be wondering why I haven't run his errand for him.
我不会让你独身一人闯入一栋联邦机构的
I'm not sending you to break into a federal facility without back-up.
我不想劳蕾尔知道我和达克的事
I don't want Laurel knowing about me and Darhk.
我没准备让劳蕾尔陪你去
I wasn't suggesting Laurel.
奥利弗有告诉你达克在为一个组织卖♥♥命吗
Did Oliver tell you that Darhk works for an organization?
蜂巢
HIVE?
对
Yeah.
蜂巢杀了我哥哥
HIVE had my brother killed.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
而现在 警探 你却告诉我
And now, detective, you're telling me
你在和他们合作
that you were working with them?
为他们工作
For them?
-说来话长 -我有的是时间
- It's a long story. - I've got time.
这座城市不断受到伤害
This city's been hurting.
不是什么新鲜事了
This is nothing new.
达克来找我 说他能帮我们
Darhk comes to me, he offers to help fix it.
说他有厉害的朋友 有很多钱...
He's got powerful friends, he's got money--
他是在幽灵出现前几个月找的我 好吗
and this was months before the Ghosts, all right?
我就以为他是个热心市民
I didn't see him as anything other than a concerned citizen.
那然后呢
Ok, and then?
然后他就一直做好事
Well, then he's doing all of his good stuff,
后来他问我消防队长要去哪度假
and then he asks me where the fire chief is going on his vacation.
我就把度假小屋的地址告诉了他
So I give him the address of his summer cabin.
第二天 小屋就被炸了
Next day, the cabin blows up.
你有质问达克吗
You confront Darhk about this?
当然 结果他给我看劳蕾尔的照片
Of course I did. And that's when he shows me pictures of Laurel.
工作照
At work,
在家里 还有参加互助会的
at home, AA meetings.
所以你哥哥那事
So this thing with your brother,
会影响
is it going to be a problem
我们的合作吗
for us working together?
不会 警探
No, detective.
因为你在达克身边会帮我们除掉蜂巢
Because you being next to Darhk is going to help us take down HIVE.
找到被莎拉杀害的人的共同点了吗
Any luck connecting Sara's victims?
她杀的都是抢劫犯和街头混混
Just that she's only killed muggers and street thugs.
我还以难以相信 我们在谈论的人
I still can't believe that it's Sara
是莎拉
we're talking about.
难以相信她还活着 我知道是有可能的
That she's alive. I mean, I know how it's possible,
但是 怎么可能呢
but how is it possible?
这个世界的...
The world is a much more...
复杂程度是大多数人都难以置信的
complicated place than most people are comfortable believing.
我收到了雷之前的一条消息
I received an old message from Ray,
就在他死前留下的
in the moment right before he died.
我差点没听
I almost didn't listen to it,
因为...
because...
我不想...再次陷入悲痛
I didn't--I didn't want to feel that grief again.
先不说僵尸末日的威胁
The threat of zombie apocalypse aside,
如果能不用面对离别之痛
isn't it kind of nice not having to deal
不是挺好的吗
with the pain of saying good-bye?
真这么简单就好了
Well, if it were that simple.
我没有一天
Not a day goes by that I don't
不想念我爸妈
miss my parents,
还有汤米
or Tommy.
我一直在想 如果可以再与他们
And I think about what I would...
共度一分钟 我愿意付出什么代价
give just to spend another minute with them,
但是莎拉的复活
but what's happening with Sara isn't
没有抚慰任何人的伤痛 而是加深了痛苦
healing anyone's pain. It's just--it's making it worse.
她差点杀了那两个女孩
She almost killed those two girls.
她为什么要对付她们呢
I mean, why would she even go after them?
她的心智有点残缺不全
Her marble collection's a little incomplete.
我乱猜的
Just guessing.
她们有什么共同点吗
Well, they have something in common?
女服务员叫斯蒂芬妮·丹格斯
The waitress was Stephanie Dangess,
俱乐部里的姑娘叫琳迪赛·鲍逊
and the girl at the club was Lindsay Paulson.
天呐 这两个姑娘...
Oh, my God, both these girls--
长得都像西娅
they look like Thea.
最不想要的就是听人说教了
Last thing I want, judgment for tonight.
我不信莎拉会做这种事
I just can't believe that Sara would do something like this.
她不是莎拉
She's not Sara.
不 不是的
No, that's not it.
你觉得怎么样
How you feeling?
莎拉 她...
Ah, Sara, she--
我知道 你安全了
Ah, I know, it's ok. You're safe.
她想杀我
She tried to kill me.
她神志不清
She's not in her right mind.
你根本不明白
You have no idea.
是复活泉水
This is the Pit.
她跟我当时的情况一样
She's going through the same thing I am.
西娅 我以为你已经好多了
Thea, I thought that you were better.
我去南达尔巴特的时候 我...
When I went to Nanda Parbat, I...
杀了两个人
killed two guys.
马尔科姆...
Malcolm--
马尔科姆就把他们拱手相送
Malcolm served them up on a platter for me,
帮我抑制嗜血的心性
and... helped keep my blood lust at bay.
我的天
Oh, my God.
还好你没事 谢天谢地
Thank God you're all right.
劳蕾尔 跟我来
Laurel, come with me.
西娅还好吗
Is Thea ok?
不好
No.
不止是西娅住院的事
Not only is Thea hospitalized,
我要说梅林放任她杀人
but she has Merlyn influencing her to kill people.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
就是你去南达尔巴特的秘密之行里
Oh, just another thing that happened
发生的另一件事
on your secret trip to Nanda Parbat.
我没告诉你我带你妹妹
Hey! I didn't tell you that I took my sister
去南达尔巴特 就是因为我知道你不会同意
to Nanda Parbat because I knew that you wouldn't approve.
你为什么不告诉你之前带西娅去过
Why didn't you tell me you took Thea?
跟这事有什么关系
What does that have to do with anything?!
你的虚伪让我难以忍♥受
It's the hypocrisy that I can't stand!
怎么
What?
你为你妹妹做什么都行
It's ok for you to do whatever you have to for your sister,
我为我妹妹做同样的事就不行吗
but it's not ok for me to do the same to mine?
莎拉死了
Sara was dead.
西娅没有
Thea wasn't.
那你七个月前为什么不告诉我西娅的事
Then why didn't you tell me about Thea seven months ago?
因为你高高在上 不愿平等相待
Because you don't see me as an equal.
什么 别这样
What? Oh, come on.
劳蕾尔 我当然有平等相待
Laurel, of course I see you as an equal.
不 你没有 你从来就没有过
No, you don't! You never have.
你从没告诉我你就是绿箭...
You never told me that you were the Arrow--
你小声点
Keep your voice down!
成了黑金丝雀
Becoming the Black Canary,
你也从没打算告诉我
and you never would have told me
有办法可以救我妹妹
that there's a way to save my sister.
我妹妹现在神志不清
My sister, she's out of her mind right now.
是因为我所做的事
Because of something that I did.
是因为我所做的决定
A decision that I made.
你有没有停下来想过 哪怕一秒钟
Did you ever just stop and think for one second
想一想我的处境
about what I might be going through?
西娅的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about what happened to Thea.
真的很抱歉 我爱你的家人...
I really am. I love your family--
我一直都爱你们
I always have.
我就希望你偶尔也能为我的家人着想
I just wish that sometimes you would give a damn about mine.
下车
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表