剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你们注定要干一番大事业
You boys are meant for better things.
如果在早上之前
The 3 of us could make bank
几包毒品正巧擅离职守
if a few bricks of that sweet Afghani powder
我们三个人就能大捞一笔
happened to go AWOL before the morning.
我不得不谢拒此事 长官
You know, I'm gonna have to decline, sir.
我妈妈教我绝对不要相信肮脏的战争牟利者
My mama taught me never to trust dirty war profiteers.
也许你该注意一下你的语气
You should probably watch your tone.
你的下场可能会比昨天那些人还惨
You might end up in worse shape than those talis yesterday.
继续站岗
As you were.
-瞧瞧你 -你在说什么呢
- Well, look at you. - What you talking about?
在星城 你会迫不及待地抓住
Back in Starling, you would have jumped at any opportunity
任何获得小营小利的机会
to earn a little extra scratch.
你受到了这地方的熏陶嘛
This place has been good for you.
我为你骄傲 安迪
I'm proud of you, Andy.
你到底效力过多少邪恶组织
So exactly how many evil organizations are you associated with?
我已经数不清了
I'm beginning to lose count.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
暗影塔楼
Shadowspire!
你以往的军队同事来了星城
Your old army buddies are in Starling City.
他们虐待并杀死了超能力联合调查组的一名特工
They tortured and killed an ARGUS agents
还掳走了另外两名特工
and abducted two others.
我现在和他们已经没有关系了
Look. I have nothing to do with them anymore.
我退役之后 他们就和我断绝了关系
After I got discharged, they cut ties.
他们只要现役军人
They only want enlisted men.
我怎么没料到这点呢
How the hell could I not see this?
你当时一直和我在一起
You were with me the entire time!
因为你只看到你想要看的
Because you saw what you wanted to see.
你想要相信军队
Look. You wanted to believe that the army
改变了我
had straightened me out.
我是你弟弟
Look. I'm your brother,
但是我生来和你不同
but I'm not built like you.
我不像你那样喜欢参军
I didn't take to the military like you did.
你把世界看成是需要修补的事物
You saw the world as something to be fixed.
我只看到它遭到破坏
I only saw it as broken,
所以我确保自己能生存下去
so I made sure I had enough to survive in it.
所以你在你自己哥哥面前
So you pretended to be a completely different person
假装是一个完全不同的人吗
around your own brother?
请不要摆出这一副臭脸给我看
It spared me the look that's on your face right now.
但也许我们能利用这一点
But maybe some good could come out of this.
安迪
Andy...
你在说什么
what are you talking about?
那两名失踪的特工
The two missing agents--
你觉得他们还活着吗
you still think they're alive?
-我可以希望 -我可以帮忙
- I can hope. - And I can help.
我知道暗影塔楼的行事方法
Look. I know how Shadowspire operates.
如果他们行事如前的话
If they're consistent,
那他们就会利用最近的自♥由♥港做为作战基地
they'll use the nearest Freeport as a base of operations.
隐藏非法赃物的最佳地点就在
The best place to hide illicit things
合法地点的旁边
is right next to legitimate ones.
那地方叫做自♥由♥港
It's called a Freeport
在世界各地运输途中
it holds commodities while they're in transit
这些地方暂时储存货物
between international destinations.
很低级
Pretty low-end.
看来有人升级了安全系统
Looks like somebody upgraded their security system.
传感器 激光绊线 智能锁
Motion sensors, laser tripwires, digital locks.
我想我知道谁能帮上忙
I think I know somebody who can help.
不打算接吗
Not gonna get that?
很明智
Smart move.
奥利弗
Oliver?
我在外面执行任务
I'm out in the field actually.
我们遇到点技术难题
We've come up against some tech,
对你来说是小菜一碟
the kind that you typically eat for breakfast.
我知道你说过
Now I know that you said you're not
你还没有准备好开始工作
ready to get back in the saddle,
可是我们真的需要你帮助
but we could really use your help.
你不会再上那个当了 是吧
You're not really falling for that again, are you?
你在哪
Where are you?
太平洋自♥由♥港 是个
Pacific Freeport. It's a--
安保系统解除了
Security's down.
太厉害了
That was amazing.
看来你已经回归了
All you need to do is get back in the game.
真让人觉得恶心
I thought vomiting inside my mouth was just an expression.
我黑进了他们的安保系统
I'm inside their security system.
我看到了7个挺吓人的保安
I got eyes on 7 very menacing-looking fellows
正在看守着一些集装箱
guarding a bunch of holding containers.
我收到了其中一个集装箱的红外线
I'm reading infrared on one of the containers.
我正在想办法打开它的锁
I'm working on opening that lock.
你们去救人♥质♥ 我们来搞定暗影塔楼
Go for the hostages. We'll take care of shadowspire.
集装箱开了 应该在你们前方3米
Container's open. Should be 10 feet in front of you.
第二个集装箱在你们右边
Second container on your right.
找到了
Got it.
我们找到超能力联合调查组的人了
We found the two ARGUS agents.
他们都死了
They're both dead.
那就赶紧离开那
Get out of here then.
你和斯巴达怎么样了
What about you and Spartan?
我们能搞定 快走
We got this. Go!
费利西蒂 怎么回事
Felicity, what's going on?
我不知道 我
I don't know. I--
我肯定是触发了什么失效保护装置
I must have tripped some sort of failsafe.
系统因为收到太多请求而超负荷了
The system's overloaded with too many requests.
真糟糕
Oopsie.
我听过很多治安维持者的事迹
You hear so much about these vigilantes,
可是我从来没亲眼见过
but I've never seen one in person.
我可知道你这个冷血杀手
Wish I could say the same about a cold-blooded murderer.
我们以前认识吗
Have we met before?
好了 我们走
All right. Let's go.
我跟斯巴达汇合了 我们没事
I've got Spartan. We're good!
都不是你的功劳
No thanks to you.
你还好吗
You OK?
看情况
That depends.
约翰没事吧
Is John OK?
约翰很好
John's fine,
可是你好像觉得
But you seem to think that
今晚的事是你的错
what happened tonight is your fault.
我很确定是我
Well, I'm pretty sure I was the one
没能阻止那扇门关闭
who couldn't stop the security doors from closing.
你之前说得很清楚没有准备好
And I'm the one who pushed you to get involved
可是我还是强迫着你参与到其中的
when you signaled pretty hard that you weren't ready.
我并没有说得
I wasn't signaling...
那么清楚
that hard.
很抱歉我逼你了
I'm sorry that I pushed.
我是觉得只要你把手放到键盘上
I just thought that if you got behind a keyboard again
一切就会又恢复正常了
that things would just start to feel normal.
真高兴做超级英雄就是我们认为的正常
I love how playing superhero is what we consider normal.
可是已经不可能恢复正常了
But there is no going back to normal.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
我知道你的意思
I know what you mean.
但我的意思是我们不能再成为你们中的一员了
What I mean is that I can no longer be a part of the team.
因为你的伤吗
Because of your injury?
你不能让这事影响你
You can't let that stop you.
但它真的影响了
Except it has.
看看我 奥利弗
Look at me, Oliver.
我已经在这里待了一周半了
I've spent the last week and a half stuck in this loft.
我没法走路 没法开车
I can't... move. I can't drive.
我连下楼去买♥♥杯咖啡都做不到
I can't walk down the street and get a cup of coffee,
如果今晚的事说明了什么
and if tonight is any indication,
那就是我连本该能做的事
I can't do the one thing
现在都做不了了
that I'm supposed to still be able to do.
你只是需要点时间
You just need to give it time.
跟我聊聊
Hey. Talk to me.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表