剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
昨晚至少有十二名工作人员看到
At least 12 staffers saw me bring her
我带她进医院
into the hospital last night.
他们看到了黑金丝雀
And they saw the Black Canary,
但我们是给劳蕾尔·兰斯做的手术
but we operated on Laurel Lance,
我想她应该是在铁山监狱暴♥乱♥中受的伤
who I believe was injured during an Iron Heights Prison riot.
昨晚也出现了一个黑金丝雀
There was a Black Canary sighting last night.
这个人配戴的声波装置
This person was wearing a sonic device,
和从劳蕾尔病房♥里的遗物中拿走的
the same sonic device that was taken
是同一个声波装置
from Laurel's belongings in her room.
你是说
Are you saying--
我有理由相信有人
I have reason to believe that someone
进了她房♥间 拿走了装置
walked into her room and took it.
你知道是怎么回事吗
Now can you put me on a path?
有个常客
There's a frequent flyer.
常客 什么意思
Frequent flyer? What does that mean?
这个病人经常来急诊室
A patient who pays repeated visits to the E.R.
我治疗过她好几次了
Now I've treated her a few times,
而且她有...
And there's something--
她有什么不对劲吗
There's something off about her?
能告诉我她叫什么吗
Would you give me her name?
医患保密协定保护所有患者 奎恩先生
Doctor-patient privilege applies to all my patients, Mr. Queen.
好吧
Yeah.
奥利弗
Oliver?
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I...
我不知道还可以去哪儿...
I didn't know where else to go and, uh...
你想进来吗
Do you want to come inside?
我觉得这样不太好
I don't think that it's the best idea.
很抱歉他们不让你妈妈参加葬礼
I'm sorry they didn't let your mom attend the funeral.
葬礼很体面
It was a nice service.
汤米会喜欢的
Tommy would have liked it.
你要是说几句话 他会更喜欢的
He would have liked it more if you would have said a few words.
我一整晚没睡
I stayed up all night.
一直在写悼词
I was working on a eulogy,
写满了一页又一页
And... I just filled page after page with...
我们的故事
stories of us,
但我后来发现
But then I realized that I just didn't
我不配讲这些故事
have the right to say any of those things.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
奥利弗 汤米生前很爱你
Oliver, Tommy loved you.
劳蕾尔 我辜负了他
Laurel, I failed him.
我从岛上回来 获得了第二次机会
I came back from that island with another chance.
有机会除暴安良 是一次...
It was a chance to help people. It was...
是一次让这个城市变得更好的机会...
It was a chance to make this city better...
而我没做到
and I couldn't,
如今汤米却死了
and now Tommy's dead.
奥利弗...
Oliver...
你不该怪自己
You can't blame yourself.
你如果知道真♥相♥也会怪我的
You'd blame me, too, if you knew the truth.
什么真♥相♥
What truth?
是奥利弗
That was Oliver.
劳蕾尔...还在那里
Laurel's still, you know, there.
他发现有个最近经常
So he thinks he has a lead on some woman
出入急诊室的女人
who recently visits the emergency room a lot.
我打算把医院摄像头拍到的人
I'm gonna try and cross-reference
和昨晚袭击中的人
facial recog with last night's attack
进行面部交叉对比
with the hospital security footage.
你在医院的时候说过
At the hospital, you said that
因为这事你永远也不会原谅自己
you'd never forgive yourself for what happened.
安迪和达克是一伙的
Andy's working with Darhk,
一直都是
has been the entire time.
他帮他找到了神像
He helped him find the idol,
帮他越狱
helped him out of jail.
奥利弗警告过我 我却对他恶言相向
Oliver warned me, but I pretty much told him to go to hell.
劳蕾尔是因为我才被杀的
Laurel is dead because of me.
我当时不在场 不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened. I wasn't there.
我不知道该说些什么
I don't know what to say.
没什么可说的
There's nothing to say.
谢谢你在医院所做的一切
Thank you for everything at the hospital.
我想我们都没准备好面对媒体
I don't think any of us were ready to talk to the media.
我猜这是和政客约会的好处之一吧
One of the few advantages of dating a political operative, I guess.
抱歉 我没想开玩笑
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to joke.
拜托 我还挺想听点笑话
Please. I could-- I could use some jokes,
只要能让我不想这些...
anything to keep my mind off of...
所有这一切
everything.
说到这个 你...
Speaking of actually, you--
你从没跟我说过你为何要从政
you never told me why you became a political operative anyway.
艾利克斯·戴维斯
Alex Davis.
你是他们的走狗
You work for them!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
奥利
Ollie.
怎么了
What's going on?
艾利克斯刚刚被某个
Alex just got attacked by some girl
戴着劳蕾尔声波装置的女孩袭击了
wearing Laurel's sonic device.
你知道她往哪儿走了吗
Do you know where she went?
你打扮得很像我的一个朋友
You're dressed like a friend of mine.
为什么
Why?
你为什么抛弃了我们
Why did you abandon us?
我们当时需要你的帮助
We needed your help,
但你却只在乎你的朋友
and all you cared about were your friends!
你不在乎我们中的任何人
You didn't care about any of us.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你抛下了我们
You left us.
你把我们抛在了雷丁顿
You left us at Reddington!
你把我们留在那里等死
You left us there to die.
你辜负了这座城市
You failed this city.
不是劳蕾尔
It wasn't Laurel,
但真像是见鬼了一样
but it was sure like seeing a ghost.
听起来也像 那个声波装置被改装过了
And hearing one. That sonic device has been modified.
我的耳塞完全没起作用
My ear plugs did not do a thing.
那个声波装置才不该起作用
The sonic device is what shouldn't have done a damn thing.
你说过西斯科把它设计成劳蕾尔专用的了
You said Cisco keyed it specifically to Laurel?
的确应该只有劳蕾尔能用才对
It should have only worked with Laurel.
最疯狂的是这姑娘用它发出的分贝
The crazy part is that this girl is using it
比劳蕾尔发出的高得多
at much higher decibels than Laurel ever did.
好吧 这个姑娘到底是谁
Ok. So who is this girl?
她袭击艾利克斯的时候
When she attacked Alex,
控诉他是某人的走狗
she accused him of working for someone.
鲁维·达克
Ruvé Darhk?
蜂巢
Hive.
她说绿箭侠把他们留在雷丁顿等死
She said the Green Arrow left them at Reddington to die.
雷丁顿是什么
What's Reddington?
雷丁顿实业
Reddington Industrial
是圣诞节时达克抓你们做人♥质♥的地方
is where darhk held you all hostage over the holidays.
你觉得这个女孩是蜂巢的阶下囚吗
You think this girl is one of Hive's prisoners.
他们不是囚犯 记得吗
They weren't prisoners, remember?
他们是志愿者
They were volunteers.
没错 但我们还是查查哪家
Right, but still, let's check missing persons
在圣诞节期间有没有
for a family with at least one teenage daughter
一位十几岁的女儿失踪过
who went missing over Christmas.
夏普家
The Sharp family.
父母的尸体在圣诞节两天之后找到
Mom and dad's bodies were found two days after Christmas.
因缺氧而死
Cause of death hypoxia.
可能是进了蜂巢的毒气室
Could be Hive's gas chamber.
他们的女儿呢
What about the daughter?
班长 全优生 体操运动员
Class president, academic decathlete, gymnast,
基本上是个16岁的准大神
basically a 16-year-old badass in the making.
从没缺过课
She never even missed a day of school.
直到她父母遇见了达米恩·达克
Until her parents met Damien Darhk, I'm guessing.
她说我们把他们留在那里等死
She said we left them there to die,
确实如此
and we did.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表