剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
No one ever does.
我认为阿米蒂奇先生说得太客气了
I think what Mr. Armitage is too polite to say
他的意思是由于你妻子令人♥质♥疑的政♥治♥才干
is that Phase 5 now rests on your wife's
导致第五阶段现正处于搁置状态
questionable political acumen.
托马斯 马德里现在怎么样
Tomas, how is Madrid this time of year?
我记得曾在你办公室里睡过午觉
I remember taking a siesta in your office once.
实际上我现在还能清晰地记起那个房♥间
I can practically picture the room right now,
就好像我就在房♥间里一样
as if I'm actually in it.
好了 还需要解决什么事
Ok, then. Anything else to cover.
还有昆汀·兰斯
Well, there is the matter of Quentin Lance.
很显然他在帮那些治安维持者
He's clearly been aiding the vigilantes.
这点我也很确定
I can confirm as much.
不过无须担心
Oh, don't worry.
那件事很快就会解决了
That loose end is about to be well-tied.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 已经到了八点钟给我喂食的时间了吗
Hey. Time for my 8:00 feed already?
真好笑 我觉得你需要提神饮料
Funny. I thought you could use a little pick-me-up.
你上周就用那个借口
I think you used that excuse last week
来探望过我了
to check up on me.
地检办从来没和我的部门这么密切合作过
DA's office never worked with my department so much.
我只是 我担心你
I'm just--I'm worried about you.
不是吧
No kidding.
不 爸爸 我是认真的
No, dad, seriously,
达克肯定已经知道
Darhk has to know that you're the one
是你泄露了幽灵基地的位置
that gave up the ghost base of operations.
但我每天工作时
And I go to work every day surrounded
身边的人都带着枪
by men and women with guns.
没关系 亲爱的
It is all right, sweetheart.
没关系 你好 我是兰斯
It's all right. Hello. Lance.
好的 我十分钟之后就到
All right. I'll be there in 10.
可能出现了一起602事件
Got a possible 602.
这种低级别事件也需要你去处理吗
Isn't that a little below your pay grade?
没错 我们就是这么缺人手
Uh, yeah. That's how short-handed we are.
好吧 那我和你一起去
Good. I'll come with you.
我会在车里等 之后我们可以去吃晚饭
I'll wait in the car, and then we can go for dinner.
我 我约了唐娜
I got--I got plans with Donna.
那更好了
That's even better.
我一直很想了解这位
I've been wanting to spend some time
赢得了我爸爸的心的女人
with the woman that won over my father's heart.
我就知道应该让斯莱德·威尔逊策划派对
Oh, I knew we should have had Slade Wilson do the party planning.
你们好
Hey, guys.
我 我真不知道
I, um--you know, I--I don't know
我来不来得及把一切准备就绪
how I'm gonna get everything done in time.
-也许我们应该取消 -什么
- Maybe we should cancel. - What?
我觉得费利西蒂想说的是
I think what felicity is trying to say
我们 我们只是不想
is that we--we just don't--
我们不想让你工作太累了
we don't want you working too hard.
我不觉得这是工作啊
I don't consider this work.
我 我觉得这是你们婚礼的彩排
I--I think of it as a dry run for your wedding.
所以听好了 我们要准备些派对纪念品
So listen. We are gonna have party favors
放在那个角落里
over in that corner.
我们要在这边摆个香槟塔
We're gonna have a champagne tower right here.
而且我们还要在壁炉那边
And we're gonna play games
做游戏
over by the fireplace.
我带来了我最喜欢的游戏
Oh, oh, oh. I brought my favorite--
"贴鸡鸡"
Pin the Junk on the Hunk.
游戏者蒙眼把鸡鸡的贴纸
贴在墙上的猛♥男♥海报上」
抱歉 我来的不是时候吗
Sorry. Is this bad timing?
对谁来说呢
For who?
一切都好吗
Is everything ok?
是的 我们得去...
Yeah. We got to, uh...
你们俩要去哪
Uh, ha ha! Where you going?
有工作 抱歉
Duty calls. Sorry. Sorry.
一切都好吗
Is everything ok?
艾利克斯接到了一通电♥话♥
So Alex got a phone call from one of the lawyers
是调查你竞选对手的其中一位律师打来的
doing research on the opposition,
看来他们可能有所发现
and it looks like they might have found something.
关于鲁维的吗
On Ruvé?
实际上是关于你的
On you actually.
2013年 国安局在那次地震之后
In 2013, Homeland Security
做了一次税务审计
did a tax audit after the undertaking,
妈妈似乎写了一张百万美金的支票
and looks like mom wrote a million-dollar check
给一个叫萨曼莎·克莱顿的女人
to some woman named Samantha Clayton.
我是说 艾利克斯把这当作一件
I mean, Alex flagged it as something
可能对我们不利的事情
potentially weird for us.
怎么不利了
By weird he means?
支票一直没有兑现
Well, the check was never cashed,
妈妈为什么要写一张百万美金的支票
so why would mom write a check
给一个跟她女儿一样年轻的女人
for a million dollars to a woman young enough to be her daughter?
那个女人又为什么没有兑现支票呢
And why would that woman not cash the check?
我也不清楚
I don't know.
我应该去查一下这个萨曼莎吗
Should I look into this Samantha person?
我觉得没必要
I don't really see the point.
我是说 无论这个萨曼莎有什么问题
I mean, whatever was going on with this Samantha person,
很显然她不想和妈妈有任何瓜葛
clearly she wanted nothing to do with mom.
不管怎样 我不觉得...
And either way, I don't--just--
我不觉得这种事会对我不利
I don't see how something like this would blow back on me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好吧
Ok.
一切都已经按着天相显现出来了
Everything has unfolded according to providence.
你觉得那下面是什么
What do you think is under there anyway?
是力量 奎恩先生
Power, Mr. Queen.
我很高兴你已经恢复健康了
I'm glad you have recuperated.
我们还要一起完成很多事情
We have much to accomplish together.
瑞特的走狗
Reiter's pet.
你不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
我知道你杀了瓦勒徳
I know you killed Vlad.
我看到了 我们都亲眼看到了
I watched. We all did.
你要做什么
What are you going to do,
在瑞特的人面前杀了他吗
kill him right in front of Reiter's men?
他们才不在乎我们对他做什么
They don't care what we do to him.
他们都记得他对康克林做了什么
They remember what he did to Conklin.
也许你们应该出去喝两杯
Maybe you men need to go for a drink or something.
602是指破门侵入
A 602's breaking and entering.
为什么他们要一名警♥察♥队长来支援
Why would they need backup in the form of a police captain?
我告诉过你了 我们缺人手
I told you. We're short-handed.
别担心
Don't worry.
这不是黑金丝雀的活儿
It's not a job for Black Canary.
星城警局 有人吗
SCPD. Anyone here?
我是兰斯 给我接调度中心
Yeah, this is Lance. Get me dispatch.
爸爸
Dad!
快起来
Come on!
我不是告诉你待在车里吗
Thought I told you to stay in the car.
没错 不用谢我了
Yeah. You're welcome.
快出去 快走
Get out! Go, go, go, go!
走啊 快跑 快出去
Go! Run! Go! Go! Get out!
快出去 快走 亲爱的
Get out! Go, go, go, honey!
快点
Come on!
快走
Go, go, go!
你没事吧
Are you ok?
到底怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我也不清楚 就像是那栋楼袭击了我
I don't know. It's like the building attacked me or something,
但那是不可能的 对吧
but that's not possible, is it?
队长 你再动的话
Captain, you move again,
就会留下一道更大的疤了
and it's gonna leave an even bigger scar.
怎么回事
What happened?
我也不比你清楚多少
Ugh. Your guess is as good as mine.
好像一只巨狼
It's like the big bad wolf
发怒发疯了似的
huffed and puffed or something.
狼是指达克
This wolf being Darhk.
你觉得他们为什么费这么大劲儿
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表