剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
真美啊
Magnificent.
我们达成协议了吗
Do we have a deal?
协议
A deal?
你误会了
You misunderstood.
无论如何它都是我的
It's mine either way.
我不能呆在这 瑞特
I cannot stay here, Reiter.
这个人杀了我哥哥
This man killed my brother.
那你就要像照顾你哥哥一样
And you will continue to care for him
继续照顾他
ss if he were your brother.
奎恩先生是我这岛上事业的一枚重要棋子
Mr. Queen is an important piece of my endeavor on this island.
你要照顾他直到他痊愈
You'll stay with him until he's well.
如果他情况恶化
If his health gets worse,
你也得跟他一起死
you'll join him in his fate.
你左侧格挡太慢了
Your left-side block is slow.
你的下一个对手可不会像我这么有耐心
your next opponent won't have my patience
也不会像我这么仁慈
or my mercy.
显然你还没搞清楚这事该如何进行
Clearly you don't understand how this is supposed to work,
我的丈夫
my husband.
你本该把魔术师带来这里
You were supposed to bring the Magician with you.
你要先向我
Well, I need something from you first--
证明你提议的真实性
proof that what you're offering is real.
拖延策略
A stalling tactic.
厄尔·萨赫尔认为我是傻瓜
Al Sa-her thinks me the fool
或者你才是傻瓜
or that you're one.
也许他不相信
Or maybe he doesn't trust the woman
想要抢走他恶魔头子戒指的女人
trying to take the demon's head ring from him.
想不通为什么
Can't imagine why.
把圣莲样本拿给我
Bring me a sample of the Lotus.
我知道你在想什么
I recognize what you are doing.
虽然我内心尊重这种想法
Part of me even respects it,
但是刺客联盟的领袖
but the leadership of the League of Assassins
悬而未决
is in the balance here.
你认为能以不流血的方法解决
It is naive to think this can be resolved
太天真了
without bloodshed.
这点量不足以永久地治愈她
This amount is not sufficient to cure her permanently,
但能证明给梅林看
only to provide the assurance Merlyn seeks.
谢谢你 娜莎
Thank you, Nyssa.
我说过 有人会死
As I said, someone is going to die.
我希望那人不是你妹妹
I pray it won't be your sister.
帮她办出院手续会困难吗
Was it difficult to get her discharged from the hospital?
不难 我跟兰博医生说过了
No. I spoke to Dr. Lamb.
他是我们家的朋友
Friend of the family.
娜莎
Nyssa...
她给了我们解药的样本作为证明
she hooked us up with a sample of the cure.
这能让西娅坚持久一点
This buys Thea some more time,
你也得到你想要的证明
and you get the proof that you need.
看看如何吧
Let's see it.
娜莎的交换条件是什么
What are Nyssa's terms?
你交出戒指
You hand over the ring,
她把剩下的灵药给我们
she gives us the rest of the elixir,
西娅就不会死
and Thea lives.
我们什么时候能见面
When can we meet?
今晚
Tonight.
劳蕾尔现在和她在一起
Laurel's with her now.
我收到你的...
Hi! I got your--
糟了
Oh, no.
糟了 你现在的样子跟方块熊先生一样
Oh, no. You have Mr. Square Bear face.
什么
What?
方块熊先生
Mr. Square Bear.
天呐 你不记得了
Oh, my God. You don't remember.
你大概四岁的时候 把它弄丢了
You lost him when you were, like, 4 years old,
你当时的样子
and you had that exact--
你当时的样子跟现在一模一样
you had that exact look on your face.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
希望没有比丢了毛绒娃娃更严重的事
Is it too much to hope that you lost a plushy toy?
没 但是年龄增长和通货膨胀
No, but adjusting for age and inflation,
也挺难受的
might be just as bad.
你要坐下来吗
You want to sit?
怎么了
What? What's up?
是爸爸
It's dad.
诺亚 他来了星城
Noah-- he's in Star City.
什么 你怎么知道
What? How do you know?
他来找我
He came to see me.
你跟他聊了吗
Did you talk to him?
聊了
Yeah.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事 你怎么一副他会伤害我的样子
Yeah. You sound like you think he'd hurt me or something.
没错
Yeah.
我一直在调查
I've just been doing some checking.
有没有可能
Is it possible that he's not
他已经不是我们认识的那个人
the guy we thought he was, that maybe he's better
也许他变好了
than we thought he was?
不会
No.
费利西蒂 我很想认为你父亲
Felicity, I would love to think that your father
现在出现在你的生活中
didn't show up with some ulterior motive
并不是别有用心
in your life right now,
但是这种情况我见过了很多次
but I've been where you are more times
已经多到无法想象 可结果总是一样
than I care to admit, and it always ends the same way.
你希望听到什么 他就会说些什么
He tells you exactly what you want to hear,
你会被他的话所吸引
and you get sucked in,
然后就会发现自己丢掉了工作
and the next thing you know, you have no job,
口袋空空
no money,
无法给可爱的七岁女儿
and a sweet 7-year-old daughter
买♥♥双新鞋子
who needs a new pair of shoes
无法让她去参加太空夏令营
and wants to go to space camp.
人是不会变的
People don't change,
即使你希望他们有所改变
even if you want them to.
好吧
OK.
你做得对
You're doing the right thing.
我愿意考虑奥利弗天真的计划
I'm only entertaining Oliver's naive plan
只是因为我尊重我们的婚姻
out of respect for our marriage,
但是他的希望让他对现实视而不见
but his hope blinds him to reality.
你身着战衣过来 厄尔·萨赫尔
You come dressed for battle, Al Sa-Her.
只是为了配合这个场合
Just for the occasion.
以此交换我女儿的性命
In exchange for my daughter's life.
很高兴你终于明白了
I'm glad you've finally seen reason.
可惜 我明白的只是
Sadly, the only thing I have seen
你将会很快死去
is your quick and speedy death.
马尔科姆
Malcolm!
我就知道不能相信你
I knew you couldn't be trusted.
既然知道 却毫无准备
You knew, and you didn't prepare,
你和往常一样寡不敌众 武器不足
and here you are outnumbered, outgunned,
毫无策略
out maneuvered per usual.
娜莎 不要
Nyssa, don't!
杀了他
Kill him!
我们得在他们杀掉对方前阻止他们
We need to stop them before they kill each other.
撤退
Retreat!
别让她跑了
Don't let her get away!
马尔科姆 住手
Malcolm, stop this now!
让开 奥利弗
Get out of my way, Oliver!
想想西娅
Think about Thea!
不要质疑我对我女儿的爱
Do not question my love for my daughter.
我做的一切 都是为了她
Everything I do, I do it for her.
我不会让开
I'm not moving.
非暴♥力♥不抵抗也就到此为止了
So much ?for the Gandhi method.
考虑到那是马尔科姆 行不通才正常
Given who we're dealing with, we shouldn't be surprised.
我真不敢相信当拉斯·厄尔·高福
I can't believe that being Ra's Al Ghul
对马尔科姆来说
is more important to Malcolm
居然比他女儿的性命还重要
than saving his daughter's life.
我知道你想改变行事方式
I know that you're trying a new approach,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表