剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱一般的小岛上
After five years in hell,
我回来只有一个目标
I have returned home with only one goal--
拯救我的城市
to save my city.
但我之前的方法还不够
But my old approach wasn't enough.
我得成为另一个人
I had to become someone else.
我得成为另一个存在
I had to become something else.
我得成为绿箭侠
I had to become the Green Arrow.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously, on "Arrow"...
我要知道我来这干什么 沃勒在哪
I want to know what I'm doing here. Where's Waller?
你的工作就是要潜入该区域 然后上报
Your job is to infiltrate the area, and report back.
媒体把他们称为"幽灵"
The media has been calling them a Ghost.
这些人是前所未见的
They're like nothing we'd ever seen before.
我们需要绿箭
We need the Arrow.
我掌管那些...
I'm the one who controls--
你们叫他们什么
now what do you people call them?
幽灵
The Ghosts?
我是达米恩·达克
I'm Damian Darhk.
大屠♥杀♥
Mass murder?
杀戮无辜者 我当初没答应做这些
Killing innocents? I didn't sign up for this.
你答应听从我的指令
You signed up to follow my instructions.
如果我不帮你呢
And if I don't help you?
你别无选择
You don't have a choice.
六个月前 绿箭死了
Six months ago, the Arrow died,
但他的理念没有消逝
but what he stood for didn't.
我宣布
I am declaring my intention
为这座城市而战
to fight for this city.
我想要一个代号♥
I want a code name.
什么
What?!
大家都有新代号♥ 就连你也有新的代号♥
Everyone's got a code name; You even got a new one.
我想要一个代号♥
I want a code name.
找到炸♥弹♥ 然后我们再谈这事
Find the bomb, and then we'll talk.
我在扫描他们常用的频率
I'm scanning frequency signatures.
我知道你不会跟我谈这事
I just know we're not going to talk about it.
约翰 有人跑了
John, you've got a runner.
我这就去
I'm on it.
找到了 幽灵常用的频率在一楼
Got it. The Ghost frequency of choice is on the ground level.
我敢肯定那就是炸♥弹♥
Ten'll get you twenty it's the bomb.
我不是说 我很兴奋
I don't mean that it's the bomb,
像是好事 有炸♥弹♥哦
like it's good, like it's the bomb!
我是说那是炸♥药♥
I mean like it's the explosives.
知道了 一楼
Got it. Ground floor.
你最好快点 根据我读到的信♥号♥♥强度
You better move it. The signal strength I'm reading,
他们都能炸掉中城的污水厂了
they can blow the treatment plant from Central City.
搞定了 让狄格尔下来拆除
It's done. Get Diggle down here to handle the dismantling.
他好像也需要一个代号♥
You know, it seems like he could use a code name, too.
让他下来吧
Just get him down here.
拯救城市的供水
Well, saving the city's water supply,
真是忙了一晚上 一早上啊
that's an honest night's--morning's work.
但不管我们做什么 这些幽灵还是源源不断
Yeah, but no matter what we do to these Ghosts, they keep coming.
我们今晚还是做得很棒
We still did a good job tonight.
还不够好
Yeah, not good enough.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
感觉你今晚就是想见血
Kind of felt like you were out there for blood tonight.
你跟这些幽灵
Look, you haven't been
打交道的时间不如我们长
dealing with these ghosts as long as we have.
如果我手下留情 情况会变得更糟糕
If I go easy on them, things are going to end bad really fast.
我担心 如果你继续这样
I'm worried that if you keep going the way that you're going,
迟早有人会死在你手上
you're going to put one of them down permanently.
我知道底线在哪 好吗
I know where the line is, ok?
已经九点了 丹福斯太太和麦迪逊
And look, it's almost 9:00. Mrs. Danforth and Madison
一小时后就会来我们家
are going to be at our house in like an hour,
我要么继续听你说教 要么去洗澡
so I have time for one of your lectures or a shower.
我选择洗澡
I pick shower.
没事吧
Is everything ok?
你看起来真美
You look nice.
今天是我回帕尔默科技的第一天
It's my first day back at Palmer Tech.
我今天得专横点
I get to be bossy today,
因为我就是数十亿美元的公♥司♥的老板
because I am the boss of a multi-billion dollar corporation.
我知道我该紧张 但我不紧张
I know I should be nervous, I know, but I'm not.
我其实很激动
I'm actually really excited.
你该激动
You should be excited.
所以我给你准备了
That's why I got you the...
第一天当上老板的蕨类植物
first day as a boss fern.
还有
And...
打包了你的午餐
packed your lunch.
你是谁啊
Who are you?
你是谁啊
Who are you?
回答我
Answer me!
好吧
All right.
什么
What?!
<自己看着办.让他们信任你
有没搞错
Come on.
麦迪逊 学校怎么样
Madison, how's school?
挺好的 我五月毕业
It's good. I graduate in May
会拿到古代哲学的学位
with a degree in ancient philosophy.
古代哲学
Ancient philosophy?
你不是想做贾老板的备用舞者吗
Um, what happened to your dream of being J.T.'s back-up dancer?
显然那还是后备计划
Oh, that's still plan B, obviously.
见到你俩真好
It is so lovely to see you two.
真的 我们很久没见了
Really, it's been far too long.
西娅和我很高兴你联♥系♥我们
Well, Thea and I were glad you got in touch.
但我们有点惊讶
Yeah, we were, um, a little surprised, though.
我承认 跟我最好朋友的
Well, I admit that reconnecting with the son and daughter
儿女再度相见
of one of my dearest friends
并不是我想见你们的唯一原因
is not...the only reason that I wanted to see you.
准备听点疯狂的吧
And here comes the crazy.
上周 跟城里其他人一样
Last week, like the rest of the city,
我看到绿箭侠在电视上的声明
I saw the Green Arrow's broadcast.
就像醍醐灌顶...
And it hit me--
如果那个人可以接替绿箭侠
if that man could take up the Arrow's mantle,
我也可以接替你们的母亲
I could take up your mother's.
怎么说
Um, how?
去竞选市长
By running for mayor.
我就说吧 疯狂至极
See, I told you--crazy.
显然没人跟我竞争
No one's opposing me, obviously,
但选举过程还是要有的
but there will still need to be an election.
没有人去竞选是有原因的
There's a very good reason that no one else is running.
近三任市长都被杀了
The last three mayors have been killed.
还不算上周被杀的市领导
To say nothing of the city's leadership last week.
所以我们此时更需要有位市长啊
Which is exactly why we need a mayor more than ever.
我想站出来
I want to step forward.
请你们支持我
And I'm asking for your support.
你们本人
You guys look bigger than you did
比从我的电脑屏幕上看要大多了
when you were on my computer screen.
就从本季度的财政状况开始吧
Perhaps we should begin with this quarter's financials.
谢谢
Thank you. Uh...
我知道我不是商科毕业
I know I don't have a business degree,
也不是学会计或者工商管理
or an accounting degree or an MBA,
但是这看起来非常非常糟糕
but this looks very, very bad.
这段时间对星城所有人都很艰难
These are hard times for everyone in Star City.
我们公♥司♥也没能幸免
This company's not immune.
幸运的是 霍特先生给我们指了一条明路
Fortunately, Mr. Holt had devised us a way out.
很好
Oh, goody.
大家好
Um, hello.
我并不是董事会成员
I'm actually not a member of the board.
我在设计研发部门
I work in the design innovations department.
跟斯莫克小姐说说你的算法
Tell Miss Smoak about your algorithm.
其实很简单
It's, uh, pretty simple, actually.
我用专业化的人工智能算了一下最大利润
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表