剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I don't want you to hurt me, either.
我得把那个东西拿走
Well, I'm going to need to take that.
那看来你得伤害我了
Oh, I think you might have to hurt me, then.
罗伊
Roy.
停下来
Stand down.
他有点不对劲
There's something wrong with him.
我们都看出来了
Yeah, I think that's been established.
罗伊 我们谈谈
Let's talk about this, Roy.
即将就位
Almost in position.
罗伊
Roy.
罗伊 你在做什么
Roy, what are you doing?
仔细听好
Listen very carefully.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定 动手吧
Yes, do it.
等等
No, wait.
你做了什么
What did you do?
小心点把麻醉箭取下来
Take out the tranq, carefully.
希望西斯科装的法拉第笼好用吧
Let's hope the faraday cage Cisco installed in here works.
什么
What?
基本上说是一个防电磁辐射的屏障
Basically a shield for everything broadcast and electromagnetic.
你看到的装置在他哪只眼睛里
Which eye did you see the tech in?
右眼
The right one.
你怎么发现的
How'd you even know he had it?
罗伊的眼睛是蓝色的
Roy's eyes are blue.
我猜它会给放置的人
I'm guessing this was transmitting an av signal,
发射音视频信♥号♥♥
probably to whoever was picking up the tech.
他醒了就可以告诉我们了
Well, he can tell us when he wakes up.
我 我在哪
Wh--where am I?
没事了
It's ok.
我们把隐形眼镜取下来了
We took out the contact.
做的像我们把你杀了
We made it look like we killed you.
你安全了
You're safe.
至少我在这是安全的
While I'm in here, at least.
新据点不错
New lair. Nice.
我听说了你的事
I heard about what happened.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
罗伊 发生了什么
Roy, what happened to you.
我被发现了
I got made.
我在中枢城
I was in Hub city,
有了新名字 新生活 一切重新开始
new name, new life, everything.
直到我收到了一封邮件
And then I got an email.
里面写了什么
Saying what?
叫你去偷一些东西
Steal a bunch of stuff?
不然他就揭露我罗伊·哈珀的身份
Or he'll expose me as Roy Harper.
大家突然发现绿箭没死
Suddenly the Arrow's not dead anymore.
警♥察♥就会重新开始调查你
And then the police, they'd be looking at you again.
是谁威胁了你
Who's the blackmailer?
我不知道 从没见过他
I don't know. I've never met him.
但是他自称计算者
But he calls himself the Calculator.
坏人给自己起名就会发生这种囧事
This is what happens when the bad guys name themselves.
罗伊 你应该早点来找我们
Roy, you should have come to us sooner.
-我不能来 -他说的对
- I couldn't. - He's right.
这里面内嵌了摄像机
There's a camera built into this.
这科技真是难以置信
This is really incredible tech.
他可以看到我的每个动作
He could see every single move I made,
和我交谈的每个人
Every person I talked to.
我不能这样暴露了你们
I couldn't just expose you guys like that.
我们会想到办法的
We would have figured something out.
这是我的问题
This is my problem.
但却是因我而起
'cause you were solving my problem.
好了 我们现在的问题是
Ok, well, our problem is that the Calculator
计算者有一切需要的东西来破坏整个网络
now has everything he needs to melt the internet.
我超爱互联网
I love the internet.
也就是说我们必须尽快找到他
Which means we have to find him, fast.
你能反追踪这些部件
Can you backtrace the components,
找到信♥号♥♥源吗
and fgure out where they're broadcast to?
我就是这么想的
Girl, you read my mind.
把夹克脱了 我给你包扎一下
Pop your jacket off, I'll patch you up.
真不敢相信你射了我一箭
Man, I cannot believe you shot me.
说真的
Really?
梅
Mei?
莎朵
Shado.
莎朵已经死了
Shado's dead.
我知道
I know.
你出现幻觉了
You're having a vision.
是你受伤造成的
The result of your injuries.
你不是真实的
You're not real.
的确
No.
但我来告诉你的事是真实的
But what I've come to tell you is.
你要告诉我什么
What have you come to tell me?
你得原谅你自己做过的事
You need to forgive yourself for what you've done.
不幸的是 你得说得具体点
Unfortunately, you're gonna have to be a little more specific.
你本有机会离开这座岛
You had the chance to leave this island,
回到家人身边
to return to your family.
他们非常想念你
They miss you terribly.
我不能回去
I can't go back to my family.
不能像现在这样回去
Not the way that I am now.
那你就该开始改变自己了
Then it's time to start changing.
唯一的出路是通过你自己
The only way out is through Oliver.
阿曼达·沃勒也是这么说的
That's what Amanda Waller said.
通过什么
Through what?
通过你自身的黑暗面
Through your own darkness.
放手吧
Let it go.
我不知道如何放手
I don't know how.
那我来教你
Then I will teach you.
This is it.
I see no shrine.
树林就是神龛 泰莱巴
The woods are the shrine, Talibah.
很久以前
In times long past, the people of Japan
日本人在万物中寻找神的踪迹
found their gods in all things.
大自然就是他们的神殿
Nature was their temple.
我必须独自前往
I must do this alone.
如果一个小时之内我没有回来
If I do not return within the hour,
就告诉其他人战争结束了
tell the others the war is over.
你好 塔苏
Hello, Tatsu.
你看起来不错
You look well.
显然你很适合加入新月会
Being a member of the Crescent Order clearly suits you.
我已经找到了目标
I have found my purpose.
你来日本的目的是什么
What is yours in japan?
我是为了圣莲而来
I've come for the Lotus.
保护圣莲是我的责任
It is my responsibility to keep it safe.
我知道
I know.
真不幸
Unfortunate.
我俩势均力敌
We're evenly matched.
我们必须有人让步 不然没法决出胜负
One of us must yield or this will go on for ages.
我没有别的事情要做
I have nowhere else to be.
我有
I do.
关系到奥利弗·奎恩的事
On a matter that concerns Oliver Queen.
你有两个选择
I see two options.
我们要么打到一人力竭
We keep fighting until one of us drops from exhaustion
要么就放下剑
or we lay down our swords
你听一听我要说的话
and you listen to what I have to say.
也许下次我们能做一些
Maybe next time we can do something
别让我挨刀子或中箭的事
that doesn't involve me getting stabbed or shot at.
只是个想法
Just an idea.
很抱歉把你置于这样的处境
I'm sorry that I put you in this position.
我很肯定是我自己造成的
I'm pretty sure I put myself in this position.
我记得你并不是很高兴
I remember you not being all that happy
我为了保护你的秘密 制♥造♥了我死去的假象
that I fakes my death to protect your secret.
我就不该让你这么做
I never should have let you.
你不累吗
Do you ever get tired, you know,
总是像这样 把整个世界的重量
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表