剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I pulled her SCPD personnel file
我在帕尔默科技的电脑调出她星城警方的个人资料
using my computer at Palmer Tech since ours is fritzing.
她是三年前抓捕治安维护者的
One of the original recruits
特别小组里第一批招募的成员之一
to the Anti-Vigilante Task Force over 3 years ago.
由兰斯队长亲自挑选
Hand-picked by then Detective Lance.
她是嫌疑犯吗
Do we think she's a suspect?
我认为沃纳警官
I think that Sergeant Warner
最近三个月在海外银行账户
has deposited over a quarter of a million dollars
存入了超过25万美元
into offshore bank accounts in the last three months.
我们怎样才能找到她
Where can we find her?
我正在着手
I am working on that.
我利用兰斯队长给我们网络权限
I used the network access that Captain Lance gave us
而且警局里每一辆警车的摄像头
and I turned on every uniform and squad car camera
我已经打开了十二小时
on the force in the last 12 hours.
我正在用面部识别软件搜索沃纳
I'm running facial recognition looking for Warner.
你看到什么吗
Do you see something?
不 看到一个人
No, someone.
暂停
Pause.
放大
Zoom in.
和兰斯在说话的这个人
The man that Lance is talking to...
是达米恩·达克
That's Damian Darhk.
你知道我有心脏病吧
You know I got a heart condition, right?
这几年来 你非常蔑视我
For years, you've looked at me with such contempt.
无比轻蔑
Utter disdain.
所以我想...
So I'm wondering...
现在我的脸上是不是也有同样的神情
do I have that same look on my face now?
你在说些什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我在说你
I'm talking about you...
和达米恩·达克
and Damian Darhk.
这 这...
OK, it's, it's--
我不知道你到底知不知道他是谁
I didn't know if you knew who he was,
或者他对这个城市做了些什么
or what he's been doing to this city.
现在我看到你脸上的表情
And now I see this look on your face.
你懂的
You know.
这很复杂
It's complicated.
不 不复杂
No, it's not.
你知道他杀了多少人吗
Do you have any idea how many people he's killed?
我比你清楚多了
Yeah, I got more of an idea than you.
听着 你们所有人
And listen, you, you of all people,
你们不能就这么来到我家
you don't get to come in to my house
对我妄加评论 懂吗
and pass judgment on me, all right?!
不 你一直觉得自己高我一等
No, you always held yourself out as better than me.
更正义
More righteous.
以前的确是这样
And you were.
直到今晚
Until tonight.
其实我跟达克已经合作了
Actually, it's been a little more than two months now,
两个多月
me working with Darhk.
出发点是好的
It started out benign.
他说他有资源
He said he had resources;
他有人脉 钱财
he had people, money.
他把自己包装成了一个
He held himself out as just another guy
想帮助这座城市的人
who wanted to help this city.
而我们需要帮助
And we needed the help.
你当时并不在
You weren't here.
等我弄清楚他到底是什么货色是...
By the time I figured out who he was, what he was...
那时他威胁了劳蕾尔
that's when he threatened Laurel.
劳蕾尔能照顾好自己 你见识过她的本事
Laurel can take care of herself. You see what she does out there.
当初对于莎拉我也是这么认为的...
That's what I thought about Sara, too--
住嘴 住嘴
Stop, stop it!
不要再躲在你女儿们的身后了
Stop hiding behind your daughters!
她们会为你现在的所作所为不齿
They would be ashamed of what you're doing right now.
你不知道我经历了什么
You don't know what I'm going through.
我竞选市长的一大理由就是因为你
You were the main reason behind me running for mayor!
我内心中
A part of me
有一部分一直想让你看看真正的我
has always wanted you to see what kind of man I really am.
我没想到
I didn't expect
最后反而看清了真正的你
to wind up finding out what kind of man you really are.
你准备怎么办
What are you going to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
你怎么下手的
How'd you do it?
你怎么杀那个女人的
Kill the woman. How'd you do it?
掐死了
Strangled her.
你不是说你做得
I thought you said you made it--
怎么说的来着 很有纪念意义
what was that word-- memorable.
她绝对不会忘掉
She won't forget it.
怎么了
What?
你要跟我求婚吗
You going to propose?
你看上去不像第一次杀人的样子
You don't sound like a guy who just committed his first murder,
我猜你在那个贵族寄宿学校
and I'm guessing you didn't have too many opportunities
不会有太多这种机会吧
in that posh boarding school you grew up in.
你觉得我是在撒谎吗
You think I'm lying?
我觉得如果你没撒谎 那你就是一名冷血杀手
I think if you're not, then you're a stone cold killer.
即使你没有了结她 即使你在糊弄我...
Even if you didn't off her, even if you're messing with me--
当然我不建议你这么做
which I do not recommend...
但我可以在你眼中看到
I see it in your eyes.
瑞特也看到了
Reiter saw it, too.
也许他正是因此才招了你
It's probably why he recruited you.
看到了什么
Saw what?
你是一名阴暗的混♥蛋♥
You are one dark bastard.
你内心中有非常冷酷的东西
Something very cold inside of you.
你很害怕
You're terrified of it.
康克林 告诉我
OK, Conklin, tell me something.
如果我是这么阴暗的人...
If I'm this dark person...
你不是应该怕我吗
shouldn't you be afraid of me?
不
Nah.
我跟你一模一样
I'm the exact same way.
如果你敢对我撒谎 你就知道我是什么人了
If you're lying to me, you're going to find that out.
签得不错
Nice sign.
今天早上送来的
Arrived this morning.
你没事吧
You all right?
在想事情
Just thinking.
想什么
About?
像孩子一样去玩哨兵游戏
Going to Sentinel Games as kids.
你还记得派普体育场吗
Do you remember Papp Stadium?
当然了
Oh, yeah.
我超喜欢那个爆米花
I loved the popcorn.
一个哨兵玩家击中守卫时
Every time a Sentinels player hit a homer,
体育场中每个人都会站起来欢呼
every single person in that stadium stood and cheered.
每一个人
Every single one.
团结一心
United.
我想竞选市长
And I wanted to run for mayor
是因为我想领导这座城市
because I wanted to be the leader of that city.
想吗
Wanted?
西娅 我不知道当初那座城市的影子还在不在
Thea, I don't know if that city exists anymore.
我觉得也许已经无法挽回了
I think that it might be beyond saving.
你想说什么
So what are you saying?
我不需要竞选市长
That I don't have to run for mayor.
对不起 宝贝 但是你不是她
I'm sorry, baby, but you're not her.
你不是她
You're not her.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸 你在干什么
Dad, what the hell are you doing?
我在做我该做的事
I'm doing what I got to do.
你根本不知道我能为你们俩做出多么可怕的事
You got not idea what terrible things I would do for both of you.
不 不 你不能杀你自己的女儿
No, no, you are not going to kill your own daughter.
她不是我的女儿
She's not my daughter!
爸爸 她是莎拉
Dad, it's Sara.
没事的
It's OK.
天啊
Oh, God.
爸爸
Dad.
我在干什么 我在干什么
What am I doing? What am I doing?
没事的
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表