剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
用变化应对矛盾的改变
Master the paradox of change with inconstancy,
那么大自然的原始力量
and the primordial force of nature itself
就会任凭你使用了
will be at your beck and call.
我的偶像 尤利乌斯·凯撒
My idol-- Julius Caesar.
"高喊破坏 让那些战争的懦夫逃走吧"
"Cry havoc! And let slip the dogs of war."
发生什么了
What happened?
当时是休息时间
It was rec hour.
犯人从牢房♥里出来了
The prisoners were out of their cells.
他现在挟持了狱警
He's holding the guards hostage.
-多少人 -多少人不重要
- How many? - Doesn't matter how many.
重要的是要把达克关回去
We have to put Darhk back in his cage.
穿上装备
Let's gear up!
奥利弗 只有先抓住她
Oliver, I can't prosecute him
我才能起诉他
without getting him into custody first.
最后一次
One last time.
这里到底怎么回事
What the hell's going on around here?
不能就这么傻站着等着出事吧
Can't just stand around here waiting for something to happen.
这里谁负责
Who's in charge?
不是你 队长 你被停职了
Not you, Captain. You've been suspended.
你是派克 对吧
Pike, right?
这就对了
Well, that figures.
就这么等着
Wait it out till we've got a stack
最后只剩下一堆死人
of dead bodies on our hands.
抱歉 长官 请回到你的车上
I'm sorry, sir. You need to get back to your vehicle.
不 我要跟他说话
No. I want to speak with him.
我要马上跟他说话
I need to speak with him now!
-我做不到 -不 你做得到
- I can't do that. - Yes, you can do that.
你做得到 去给我... 算了
You can do that. Go get... never mind.
-我看见他了 -长官
- I see him. - Sir!
派克 我看见你在那了
Pike! I see you overhere!
我们怎么才能避开这些警♥察♥
How are we gonna get through all those cops?
兰斯好像帮我们做到了
Looks like Lance has it covered.
显然痛揍了派克副队长一顿
By laying into Lieutenant Pike apparently.
还把他打倒了
And he just knocked him out.
这就给我们留出了空档
As a distraction to give us an opening.
行动
Let's move.
我不是让你自己来吗
Thought I told you to come alone.
你是说了 但我不照做
You did, and I didn't.
我知道你不相信我
Look. I know you don't trust me,
这就是我来的原因 向你证明
But that's why I'm here-- to prove you can.
达克在餐厅里挟持了人♥质♥
Darhk has hostages in the mess hall.
我们分散开 从各个方向包围他
Let's fan out and hit them from all sides.
我记得这个人
I remember this guy.
他的嘴唇
Those lips.
好恶心
Gross.
热身做得不错
Not a bad warmup.
看来你已经准备好再比一次了
It seems like you're ready for a rematch.
去找其他人
Go get the others.
我来搞定他
I've got this.
-不 让我来 -快去
- No. Let me take him. - Go!
看看我把你教得怎么样
Let's see how well I taught you.
我跟警♥察♥说如果他们靠近监狱
You know, the police took me seriously
我就会开始杀人♥质♥
when I said I would start killing hostages
他们很听话
if they moved upon the prison.
可惜那些戴面具的治安维持者
It's too bad our masked vigilante friends
没收到这消息
didn't get the memo.
所以你真的很不幸
Well, too bad for you really.
杀了他
Kill them.
你已经没有杀人的欲望了 我能看出来
You no longer have the drive to kill, and it shows.
你不再嗜血 可你也丢掉了部分自我
You lost part of yourself when they cured you of that bloodlust,
这就是你永远无法打败我的原因
and that is why you will never beat me.
安德鲁·狄格尔 好久不见
Andrew Diggle, it's been a while.
放开他
Let him go!
把枪放下
Drop your weapons.
不要
Don't do it.
你随便 但当我数到三的时候
Suit yourself, but on the count of 3,
我会让他的脑浆喷到墙上
I'm gonna turn that wall into
就像杰克逊·波洛克[美国画家]的画一样
a Jackson Pollock painting with his brains.
一
1...
二
2...
好吧
OK.
也不是那么难吧
Now was that so hard?
我想你有东西要给我
I believe you have something for me.
安迪
Andy.
对不起了 兄弟
I'm sorry, man.
安迪
Andy.
我已经追踪你们的踪迹好几个月了
I've been tracking your movements for months.
我知道你们去过的所有地方
I know everywhere you been.
我所需要的就是知道
All I needed to hear was that it was you
是你把石头藏了起来
that hid the stone.
你都是装出来的吗
Was there ever a chance for you?
你弟弟可是很厉害的 狄格尔先生
Your brother's way beyond reach, Mr. Diggle.
现在全都结束了
It's all over now.
我正准备说这句话来着
Took the words right out of my mouth!
我需要祭献
I need to sacrifice.
还不够 你知道该怎么做的
Not enough. You know what to do.
[咒语]
Kanjigar septum vohnostrum.
我感觉好多了
Oh, I feel so much better.
我为你的兄弟们感到抱歉
Hey. I am sorry about your buddies,
但我需要鲜血补充能量
but omelets and eggs and all of that.
但我知道该如何补偿你们
But I know how to make it up to you, though.
谁想到外面散散步
Who wants to go for a walk outside?
安迪好像提过
Andy here might have mentioned
他哥哥约翰是为绿箭侠卖♥♥命的
that his brother John worked for the Green Arrow,
或者我该称呼他为奥利弗·奎恩
Or should I say Oliver Queen?
你瞧 我知道你们都在想些什么
Oh, oh, oh, see, I know what you're all thinking,
但不是 不是他告诉我的
But, no, he didn't tell me.
很容易就能顺藤摸瓜
It was really just a hop, skip, and a jump
摸出狄格尔
from the whole Diggle connection
跟你 你妹妹 还有你前女友的关系
to you to your little sister to your ex-girlfriend,
你来救那个小男孩威廉时
but when you came to rescue that boy William,
你脸上的那个表情 是父亲的表情
that look on your face, that was a father's look.
我当时就应该认出来的
I should have recognized it there and then.
我们得马上离开这里
We need to get out of here now.
耐心点
Patience.
我等这一刻等很久了
I've been waiting for this moment for a long time.
兰斯小姐 九个月前
Ms. Lance, 9 months ago,
我就向你♥爸♥爸保证过
I made your daddy a promise.
我告诉了他背叛我会有什么下场
I told him what I would do if he betrayed me.
射得真好
Impressive.
我刚刚讲到哪里了
Now where was I?
哦对了 我希望你帮我向你父亲
Oh, yeah. I want you to give your father a message
递个话
from me.
我想让你告诉他
I want you to tell him--unh!
我说到做到
I'm a man of my word.
没事的 没事的
Hey, hey. It's all right. It's ok.
看着我 你会没事的
Hey, hey. Look at me. You're gonna be all right.
你会没事的 挺住
You're gonna be all right. Come on.
帮帮忙 请过来帮帮忙
Help! Help in here, please!
快救她 求你了
You have to help her, please!
她失血过多
She's lost a lot of blood.
马上带急救车和创伤急救队过来
I need a crash cart and a trauma team in here stat!
-放开她 -什么
- Let her go. - What?
你放开她
I need you to let her go
我才能好好工作
so I can do my job.
快走吧
Now leave!
创伤急救队马上就到了
The trauma team will be in here any second,
她现在最不需要的就是马戏团在她身边
and the last thing she needs right now is a circus.
快走 快走
Go! Go.
你怎么学会
How do you know how to do this,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表