剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
什么方式
Different how?
劳蕾尔 我欠你的实在太多了
Laurel, I owe you everything.
你给了我最好的礼物
You gave me the greatest gift that anyone ever could.
你给了我第二次机会
You gave me a second chance,
重新开始的机会
and the ability to start over.
我现在就该好好去把握它
I think it's time that I really do that.
但是莎拉...
But Sara--
你才刚刚回到我们身边
we just got you back.
莎拉 你不用离开
Sara, you don't have to leave.
我知道目前这看起来不可能
I know it doesn't seem possible right now,
但你是可以过上正常的生活
but you can have a normal life.
我的"正常生活"
It's been a long time since
已经很久没有正常过了
my normal has ever been normal.
我会去中城看看妈妈
Look, I'll go visit mom in Central City,
然后再去别的地方...
and then, somewhere...
也许会去很多地方
Maybe a few somewheres,
直到我把这事解决
just until I figure things out.
只要你确定那是你想要的
If you're sure that that's what you want to do.
这是你的人生
It's your life.
你要做让自己开心的事
And you have to do what makes you happy.
只是我会很想你的
I'm just really going to miss you.
我爱你 姐姐
I love you, sis.
一如既往 直到永远
Always and forever.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
雷怎么样了
How'd it go with Ray?
还好 直到我告诉他我把他的公♥寓♥卖♥♥了
Fine. Until I told him I sold his condo.
-我想... -在我们...
- I wanted-- - Before we--
你先说
You go first.
不
No.
你先说
You.
我想我们应该...
I think we should...
好好谈谈
Clear the air.
我想谢谢你
I wanted to thank you.
帮忙救雷 而且还很谅解
For helping save Ray, and for being so understanding
那个处于小...
in the midst of my mini--
超大惊吓中的我
gargantuan freak out.
对不起 我不是个好的倾听者
Well, I'm sorry that I'm not the best listener.
但这一切对我而言...
But all of this is just, it--
还很新
it's kind of new to me.
对我也是
And to me.
我的父母没有给我树立
I didn't exactly grow up
拥有一段正常和健康关系的
with the best example of a normal,
好榜样
healthy relationship.
我的父母也没有
Line forms behind me.
我们能走到今天很不容易
It's kind of amazing that we've made it this far.
我们会好好的
We're going to be fine.
你为什么这么确定呢
How can you be so sure?
因为我们在彼此中找到了自我
'Cause we found ourselves in each other.
感到寂寞吗
Feeling lonely?
你应该没怎么经历过这种感觉吧
You don't even know the half of it.
也许我有
I might.
我来镇上探望我的女儿
I, um, I came to town to visit my daughter,
她却把我赶出她的公♥寓♥
but she kicked me out of her apartment
只为了结束跟我希望成为我女婿的人的斗争
to finish a fight with the man I hope will become my future son in law.
好了 该你说了
Ok, it's your turn.
我其中一个女儿刚回来不久
Well, one of my daughters is leaving town
又要离我而去了
after being back a whole five minutes.
听起来真该喝一杯
Sounds like a reason to drink.
我总是有喝一杯的理由
Oh, I always got a reason.
但我喝的是苏打汽水
But this is club soda.
昆汀
Quentin.
唐娜
Donna.
西娅 如果你哥哥过来
Hey, Thea. When your brother comes in,
能帮我拿这些给他签吗
could you have him sign these for me, please?
好的
Yeah.
你没事吧
You ok?
只是感到有点压力
Just a little stressed out.
也许...
Maybe, um...
也许我需要喝一杯
Maybe I need to get a drink.
虽然现在喝鸡尾酒有点早...
It's a little early for a cocktail, but...
不是现在 晚点怎么样
Not now. Later?
跟你一起去杰拉德喝
With you, at Gerard's?
我以为你...
But I thought you--
我只想过正常的生活
I just want to have a normal life.
八点在那里见吧
Meet me there at 8:00?
好的 没问题
Yeah, absolutely.
文件就交给你了
I'll leave these here.
帕尔默博士的分子重组
Dr. Palmer's molecular's realignment
依靠的是我们系统里的能量
was premised on a power draw from our system,
致使...
which resulted--
我搞得懂科学
Just because I understand science
不代表我对它有兴趣
doesn't mean I'm not bored by it.
扼要说明就好
Bottom line it for me.
我们提取了帕尔默博士
We were able to recover some residue
矮星合金制♥服♥的残留
from Dr. Palmer's Dwarf Star alloy,
将它做成了能量源
and use it to fashion into a power source.
很好
Good.
测试一下
Test it out.
用这个
On this.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表