剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱一般的小岛上
After five years in hell,
我回来只有一个目标
I have returned home with only one goal--
拯救我的城市
to save my city.
但我之前的方法还不够
But my old approach wasn't enough.
我得成为另一个人
I had to become someone else.
我得成为另一个存在
I had to become something else.
我得成为绿箭侠
I had to become the Green Arrow.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously, on "Arrow"...
媒体把他们称为"幽灵"
The media has been calling them a Ghost.
这些人是前所未见的
They're like nothing we'd ever seen before.
只要我们一接近他们其中一员
Every time we get too close to one of them,
他们就会用氰化物自杀
they off themselves with cyanide.
达克那些幽灵 他们是蜂巢的人
Darhk's ghosts, they're H.I.V.E.
一个名叫蜂巢的组织派人杀死了我哥哥
An organization called H.I.V.E. killed my brother.
那就绑走莱拉 这是你的主意吗 奥利弗
Taking Lyla, that was your idea, Oliver.
当着我女儿的面
In front of our daughter!
你不仅破坏了我们的友情
You didn't just lose my friendship--
你还失去了我的信任
You losty respect.
西娅 无论你在经历些什么
Thea, whatever's going on with you,
刺客联盟会知道该怎么做
the League, they'll know what to do.
我们去南达尔巴特
We're going to Nanda Parbat.
为什么我们不告诉我哥哥
Why are we not telling my brother?
因为我们去南达尔巴特不止是为了你
Because you're not the only reason for us going to Nanda Parbat.
-需要帮忙吗 约翰 -没事
- Need a hand, John? - I'm good.
我可是州田径赛100米队员
Varsity track, all state, 100 meters.
-狄格 -费利西蒂
- Dig? - Felicity!
你知道那王八蛋去了哪里吗
You know where this son of a bitch went?
他消失了 所以我们才叫他们"幽灵"
He vanished. We call them Ghosts for a reason.
但是空中支援马上就来了
But I got air support coming in on number two.
交给我吧
I got 'em.
奥利弗
Oliver?
奥利弗
Oliver?
他没事 费利西蒂
He's all right, Felicity.
我们需要目标的位置
We need eyes back on our target.
我能给你们更好的
I'll give you one better than that.
前方六米 我给你们包了份礼物
20 feet ahead. I got one gift-wrapped for you.
感觉就像之前的时光 我们三人
Feels like old times, the three of us.
OG
The OGs.
《暴♥力♥大都会》
The Original Gangstas.
不回答问题你别想死
You're not checking out without answering a few questions first.
我去哪儿能找到蜂巢 幽灵背后的指使者是谁
Where can I find H.I.V.E? Who's behind the ghosts?
回答我
Answer me!
狄格
Dig!
他跑了
Now he's gone.
该死
Damn it!
我们需要更多人手在外面 奥利弗
We need more boots on the ground, Oliver.
西娅和劳蕾尔真是选了水疗的好日子
Thea and Laurel picked a fine day for a spa treatment.
就西娅目前的状态 我不确定她能有多大帮助
I don't think Thea would be very much help in the state of mind she's in.
她们去哪里了啊
Where the hell are they, anyway?
我真的很享受跟你练剑 娜莎
I really enjoy sparring with you, Nyssa.
我不是在练习
I'm not sparring.
我知道 所以才很有趣
I know. That's what makes it so much fun.
你知道如果有机会 我不会手下留情
You know I would show you no mercy if given the opportunity.
所以我竭力确保不给你机会
That's why I take great care not to give you the opportunity.
下次我会砍了你的头
Next time I'll take your head off.
大人 来了两个外国人
My liege, two foreigners are here.
其中一个自称是拉斯·厄尔·高福的女儿
One of them claims to be the daughter of Ra's Al Ghul.
不 我就是他女儿
No, I am his daughter.
真是惊喜啊
What a pleasant surprise.
小姑
Sister-in-law.
你们怎么来南达尔巴特了
What brings you to Nanda Parbat?
他们带来了一个棺材 大人
They have a coffin with them, my liege.
棺材
A coffin?
我想要你救活我妹妹
I want you to bring my sister back to life.
不行
No.
你夺走了她的生命
You took her life away from her.
救活她是你的责任
It is your obligation to bring her back.
我没有什么责任
I have no obligations in this house.
你不能擅闯此地
You don't get to waltz in here and demand a cup of tea,
就更别提这无理要求了
Let alone this.
西娅当时没死
Thea wasn't dead.
但莎拉是
Sara is.
-全都因为你 -你要求的事
- Thanks to you. - What you are asking for
很久都没人做过了
hasn't been done in ages' past.
只存在于传说之中
Even then, only in legend.
所以我没要我父亲
Which is why I did not ask my father
用复活泉水救活莎拉
to use the pit to save Sara after she fell.
就算莎拉浸在泉水中
Even if Sara went into the pit,
就算那管用
even if it worked...
从泉水中出来的东西也不再是莎拉
who...what came out of the pit would not be Sara.
劳蕾尔
Laurel,
很抱歉 真的
I am sorry, truly sorry,
但是我的答案是 不
but of course my answer is no.
我知道那有些扫兴
Ok, I know that was kind of a bust,
但最初的绿箭团队回来了 这不是很好玩吗
but wasn't it fun having the original Team Arrow back together?
你不该这样的
You shouldn't have.
从一个幽灵嘴里拔下来的
Got that off one of the ghosts.
他们把氰化物胶囊藏在这里
It's where they hide their cyanide capsules.
看起来像是口腔上部左边的两尖齿
It looks like an upper left bicuspid.
有那么一阵子 我打算当
There was a very brief time where I envisioned a future for myself
牙科保健师
as a dental hygienist.
这是我们最近三个月里最棒的线索
The best lead we've got in the last three months.
DNA测序仪的结果需要点时间
It'll take the DNA sequencer a little bit of time,
所以等待时喝点玛格丽塔吧
so I was thinking margaritas while we wait.
记得我们扳倒幕后者后去的那个地方吗
You remember that place we went after we took down the Dodger?
你觉得呢
Ohh. What do you say?
我们仨好久没有聚一聚了
It's--it's been a while since it was just the three of us.
我得回去陪家人
I've got a family to get back to.
我想他只是需要更多时间
I guess he just needs more time.
时间没起作用
Time hasn't been doing anything.
道歉也没用
Apologies haven't.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我想说
I'm saying that
我不想继续等他回心转意了
I'm done waiting for him to come around.
真是如鱼得水
Like a fish to water.
你说什么
What did you say?
大家在议论
People gossip.
他们说你是个富家子弟 遇难到了这儿
They say that you're a rich kid who got shipwrecked here.
到处发号♥施令
Bossing people around, giving orders.
对你来说再容易不过
Must feel just like home to you.
有人跑了
We got a runner!
看着这块地方
All right, watch the field.
得了伙计 我们用轻松的方式解决
Hey! Come on, man, let's do this the easy way.
对啊 没错
Yeah! That's the way.
你准备干嘛 说服他叛降吗
Well, what you going to do, talk him into surrendering?
你该这样
That's how you do it.
你是谁
Who are you?
肯定不是该吃枪子的人
Definitely not someone who deserves to be shot.
顺便说一句 你妻女都不在家
Your wife and kid are out, by the way.
你是谁
Who are you?
放松
Relax.
我是个友人
I'm a friendly.
你是超能力联合调查组的
You're a.R.G.U.S.?
字认得不错 莱拉派我来的
You can read. Lyla sent me.
我妻子七个月前就离开组织了
My wife left the agency seven months ago.
她不可能派你去任何地方
She couldn't have sent you anywhere.
是她还在组里时下的命令
She asked back when she was still with the agency.
我迟了会儿 因为帮助别人
Took me a while, because, well, favors aren't exactly
还真不是我的首要工作
at the top of my to-do list.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表