剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
It's kind of hard to tell now.
不知道劳蕾尔看到这一团糟会怎么想
I wonder what Laurel would have thought of all this.
她大概会说些什么无论如何
Well, she probably would have said something
都要找到办法的话
about finding a solution no matter what.
是啊 她总是那么固执
Yeah. She's always stubborn like that.
可惜她这次可能就错了
Too bad she would have been wrong this time.
拜托
Hey, come on.
我们不能就这么丧失所有希望
We can't just lose all hope here.
你已经失去希望了
You have.
我能从你的眼神里看出来
I can see it in your eyes.
我只是无法相信我曾认为
I just can't believe that I thought
在达米恩·达克要毁灭这个城市的时候
that I'd be the one to unite this city
我会是那个把整个城市团结起来的人
while Damien Darhk was trying to kill it.
那是骄傲自大
That was arrogant.
正是这同一种骄傲自大的情绪
It was the same arrogance
让我认为自己可以在不堕入黑暗的情况下
that made me feel like I could be the green arrow
成为绿箭侠
without descending into darkness.
总之 这很愚蠢
Bottom line, it was foolish.
你并不相信这一点
You don't believe that.
我之前不相信
I didn't believe that...
直到劳蕾尔死后我才相信
until Laurel died.
我以为你已经不为她的死
I thought you weren't blaming yourself
责怪自己了
for her death anymore.
我们当时决定回到这里
We made a decision to come back here.
我想用与之前不同的方式做事
I tried to do things differently,
我也一度这么做了
and for a time, I did.
然而现在我在想
And now I am left here to wonder
如果我没那么做
if I hadn't,
劳蕾尔会不会还活着
would Laurel still be alive?
柯蒂斯
Curtis.
你不应该起来的
You shouldn't be up.
我知道
Tell me about it.
总得有人给你们点正能量
Someone's got to provide a little optimism.
看起来这里没人
Doesn't seem like anyone around here
有心情这么做
is in the head-space to do it.
那你该知道我们失去了这座城市
Then you know we've lost the city.
不
No.
我知道你们没剩多少时间夺回城市了
I know that you're running out of time to get it back.
听着
Look.
在星城生活
Living in Star City
需要一股特殊的韧劲
requires a special kind of tenacity.
神志清醒的人是不会生活在这里的
A sane person wouldn't live here.
保罗喜欢每周都提醒我一下这个事实
It's a fact that Paul likes to remind me of weekly.
去年十月我们差点就离开星城了
We were this close to leaving Star City last October.
3次恐怖袭击之后 我们受够了
After 3 terrorist attacks, we were done,
但就在我们准备打包走人的前一天晚上
but then the night before we were going to start packing,
绿箭侠出现在电视上
The Green Arrow popped up on our TV,
他让我想起这座城市
and he reminded me that this city
还是值得拯救的
is worth saving,
我的家园
that my home--
我的家园是值得为之奋斗的
that my home was worth fighting for.
那家伙鼓舞了我
That guy gave me inspiration.
他给了我希望
He gave me hope.
如果他那时可以给我希望
And if he could give me hope then,
他现在为什么不能给其他人希望呢
why can't he give it to others now?
停下
Hey, stop!
停下
Stop!
请听我说
Please.
我明白你们现在的感受
I know what you're feeling right now.
我也感受到了
I'm feeling it, too,
那种无助感
The sense of-- of helplessness,
绝望感
of hopelessness.
我甚至不知道该如何开始
I don't know how we even begin
处理这些我们可能面临的遭遇
to process what might happen to us right now,
但是有几件事我是知道的
but there are a few things that I do know.
我知道这座城市经历过艰难的时期
I know that this city has been through tough times before,
但我们都挺了过来
and we have pulled through.
我们度过了事业难关
We survived the Undertaking.
我们度过了围困难关
We survived the Siege.
我们度过了感染爆发难关
We survived the outbreak,
所以无论如何
and somehow, someway,
这次难关我们也会度过的
we will survive this.
我的一个朋友告诉我
A friend of mine told me
在星城生活
that living in Star City,
需要一股特殊的韧劲
it takes a special kind of tenacity,
但我们的确住在这里
but we do live here,
因为这是我们的家园
because this is our home.
这是我们的家园
This is our home!
这里有我们的朋友 家人和生活
It is our friend, our family, our lives,
我们绝对不会 绝对不会
and we will not-- we will not
因为陷入这场混乱
throw those precious gifts away
而抛弃这些宝贵的东西
by descending into chaos.
我们在彼此身上寻找希望
We will look to each other for hope.
我们会依靠彼此获取力量
We will cling to each other for strength,
如果我们这么做
and if we do that,
那无论发生什么事
no matter what happens,
我们都能团结一致
then we can all stand here united.
天呐 核弹袭来了
Oh, my God. It's here.
太可怕了
That's terrifying...
但也很不错
And also kind of great.
我觉得你的脑袋撞得不轻
I think you got hit on the head harder
比你想的还要严重
than you realize.
不 他说得对 我没法黑入系统
No, no, he's right. I can't hack this system.
但如果核弹靠得够近 就是说
But if the nuke gets close enough, which it is...
我们就可以利用视线攻击
We could use the line-of-sight attack
进攻导弹本身 将其解除
on the missile itself and disarm it.
还是没收到信♥号♥♥
Still not getting a signal.
你确定你把这东西对准核武器了吗
Are you sure you're pointing that thing at the nuke?
很难瞄不准 费利西蒂
It's pretty hard to miss, Felicity.
好好 我只是要...
OK, OK, OK. I'm just going...
就这样 别再动了
Whatever you changed, don't change it again.
成功了 我收到信♥号♥♥了
It's working. I got a signal.
我从没动过
I didn't change anything!
核弹被设计成
Nukes are designed to detonate
在实际目标三百多米上空爆♥炸♥
100 feet above their actual target.
我在上传一个虚假的全球定位使其失灵
I'm uploading a GPS spoof to disable it.
好极了
Great...
但是它还是直接朝我们袭来
But, it's still heading straight for us.
继续把红外线接收器对准那个东西
Just keep pointing the IR receiver at the thingy.
我对你的能力有十足的信心
You know, I have perfect confidence in your abilities.
-谢谢 -但是以防万一
- Thank you. - But just in case,
与你和其余的队员一起合作
working with you and the rest of the team
是我的职业生涯和一生中
has been the highlight of my professional career
最精彩的时刻
and my entire life,
我想不出到有更好的结束方式
and-- and I can't think of any better way for it to end than--
柯蒂斯 虽然这番话很暖心
Curtis, as sweet as this is,
但是真的没什么帮助
the talking's really not helping.
天呐
Oh, my God.
天呐 成功了
Oh, my God, it worked!
你们刚才做的实在太棒了
Whatever you guys just did was incredible.
我们只解除了一个核武器
We only took down one nuke.
大概还有15433个要解除
We still have 15,433 to go, give or take.
视线攻击的代码
The code to the line-of-sight hack,
你能发给大家吗
can you distro it to everybody?
这就去
I'm on it.
搞定了一个
All right, that's one.
但是一共有一万五千多个 全部解除的概率
1 nuke in 15,000. The chances of us getting them all is--
是三亿七千五百万分之一
1 in 375 million.
我们要找到达米恩的黑客
Well, we need to find Darhk's hacker
从源头上关闭卢比孔河行动
and shut down Rubicon at the source.
等我们解除了核弹
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表