剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我的意思是
My point being,
我认为你现在真的不应该分心
I don't think you can afford to be distracted right now.
走吧
Let's go.
好的
Yes.
走
Let's.
抱歉 伙计 这是私事
Sorry, buddy, this is private.
私事
Private?
是的
Yep.
我去那边做几个俯卧撑吧
I'm just going to go do some push-ups over there.
打开它
Open it.
为什么 里面是什么
Why? What's inside?
我们每次转世都要找的东西
Something we have to track down in each of our incarnations.
有时我先找到它 有时是你先找到我
Sometimes I find it, sometimes you find me
我们再一起去找它
and we go look for it together.
四千年 206次转世
4,000 years, 206 lives.
我们基本把各种剧情都经历过了
We've seen about every combination there is.
我觉得我还没完全...
I don't think I'm really--
准备好
Ready for this.
你每次转世都这么说
You say that in every lifetime.
当你展现真我 当你恢复记忆
Look, as you emerge, as your memories come back to you,
其他东西也会恢复
So will other things.
技能 语言 个人生活的片段
Skills, languages, pieces of your private life.
就是这样
There you go.
这太疯狂了
This is nuts.
没事的 我会帮你
It's ok. I'll help you through it.
你上次帮我的时候
Yeah, well, the last time you helped me,
把我从楼顶上推下去了
I got pushed off a building.
是的 接着你就飞起来了
Yes, and after that, you, uh, you soared,
如果我没记错的话
if I remember correctly.
那是因为愤怒 恐惧 肾上腺素
And that is because anger, fear, adrenaline--
正是这些东西
those are the things
才能激发出内在的战士
that bring out the warrior within.
按萨维奇的说法 我是个女祭司
Well, according to Savage, I'm a priestess.
神职人员也是战士
The clergy were warriors.
战斗祭司
Warrior priests,
这正是你需要想起来的部分
and that is the side that you need to remember.
如果我想不起来呢
And if I can't?
那我们可能都得死
Well, then, we'll both probably die.
再死一次
Again.
好了 我们别迟到
All right, let's not be late.
都准备好了吗
You all set?
好了
There you go.
奥利弗
Oliver?
你好啊
Hi!
等我一下
Uh, hold on one second.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
抱歉我不该突然出现在你面前
So sorry to just drop by unannounced.
我前几天过来的
I came to town the other day,
我看见你和你儿子在一起
and I saw you with your son.
他叫威廉
William.
威廉
William?
好名字
That's a nice name.
奥利弗 你在我家附近做什么
Oliver, what are you doing at my house?
我看见你和威廉在一起
I saw you and William together,
不禁想到
and it's difficult not to wonder,
他应该是九岁吧
because he is, what, nine?
而我们在一起 是在十年前
And you know, we had a thing 10 years ago...
-好了 我得打断你一下 -好
- Ok, let me stop you right there. - All right.
威廉不是你的儿子
William isn't yours.
我告诉过你 我们的孩子没保住 奥利弗
I told you I lost our baby, Oliver.
对
Yes.
我搬到中城两个月后 遇见了威廉的父亲
And I met William's father two months after moving to Central City.
所以...
So...
妈妈 我们要赶不上比赛了
Mom, we're going to miss the game.
抱歉 我得走了
Sorry, I have to go.
-没事 快去吧 -好
- No, go. - Ok.
来 给你
Oh, here you are.
没事了
I think it's all right.
代我祝威廉好运 好吗
Wish William good luck for me, all right?
我会的
I will.
现在不方便 马尔科姆
Now's not a good time, Malcolm.
我和汪达尔·萨维奇安排了一次会面
I've arranged a meeting with Vandal Savage.
你 我 还有极速者
You, me, and the speedster.
什么 等等 为什么...
What? Wait, why--
因为现在只有谈判能解决问题 奥利弗
Because negotiation is the only way out of this situation, Oliver.
萨维奇要在中城展开大屠♥杀♥
Savage is going to decimate Central City
来达到他的目的
to get what he wants.
如果你的孩子在这里 你就会理解了
If your child were here, you would understand.
换装吧 我已经联♥系♥快脚哥了
Suit up. I've already spoke with fleet feet,
他在路上了
He's on his way.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
我知道这挺疯狂的
I know this is more than a little crazy.
是啊 你那戴着诡异戒指的朋友诚意邀请
Yeah, well, your friend with the creepy ring asked so nicely.
快告诉我 我们不是要和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判吧
Please tell me we're not going to negotiate with terrorists.
或是和四千岁的坏蛋
Or, you know, 4,000 year old bad guys.
把这看做一次寻觅真♥相♥的任务吧
Just think of this more as a fact-finding mission.
或许萨维奇会一不小心透露些什么
Maybe Savage slips up and gives us something
可以为我们所用
that we can use to our advantage.
西娅说你最近比较幽默
Thea said you were being a little more humorous lately.
不好意思 你怎么会这么了解萨维奇呢
I'm sorry, how do you know so much about Savage, anyway?
我完全不了解他 艾伦先生 没人了解他
I don't know anything about him, Mr. Allen. No one does.
所以我才惧怕他
That is why I'm afraid of him.
那不是应该惧怕我的唯一原因
That's not the only reason to be afraid of me.
这我保证
I assure you.
-谢谢你们来见我 -你想干什么
- Thank you for joining me. - What do you want?
所有活着的东西都想要的
What all living things want--
不死
Not to die.
我以为那对你不是问题
I thought that wasn't a problem for you.
除非我吸取胡夫王子和
Only if I take the lifeforce from Prince Khufu
女祭司茶雅拉的生命力
and Priestess Chay-ara.
肯德拉和卡特
Kendra and Carter.
我们三个被锁进了一个怪圈里
The three of us are locked in a vicious circle
几千年来纠缠不清
played out over thousands of years.
不过这没你们的事
None of your concern.
我们就要管
We've made it our concern.
洛克斯利的罗宾汉
Robin of Locksley.
我教的他怎么射箭
I taught him how to use a bow.
他教给我如何不感到疼痛
He taught me how to not feel pain.
我是你们无法打败的敌人
I'm the enemy you can't defeat.
你和你的朋友们想活下去的唯一办法
The only way for you and yours to live through this
就是把我的东西还给我
is to render onto me what is mine.
在24小时内 把王子胡夫和女祭司茶雅拉
Turn over Prince Khufu and Priestess Chay-Ara
交出来
within 24 hours,
否则我就要毁了这座城市
or I will lay waste to this city,
把所有你们关心的人都杀死
killing everyone that you hold dear.
然后 我会去你家
And after that, I will travel to your home,
然后做同样的事情
and do the same thing there.
好吧 我只是好奇
All right, I'm just curious--
你今天早晨是对着镜子练习过吗
did you rehearse that speech in a mirror this morning,
还是即兴发挥的
or this all just off the cuff?
你们为什么要冒着朋友和家人
Why would you risk the lives
被杀死的危险 来保护两个陌生人呢
of your friends and family for two strangers?
我已经杀了他们206次了
206 times I have killed him.
你们是如何的自大
What hubris possesses you
才会认为能够阻止我再次成功
that makes you think that you can prevent me from doing so again?
不是自大
Not hubris.
是希望
Hope.
本来我是出于好奇才来的
I came to this meeting out of curiosity.
现在我已经心满意足了
It is now sated.
在二十四小时内把胡夫和茶雅拉
Bring Khufu and Chay-Ara
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表