剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Not much. Just a set of blueprints.
看起来没什么大不了
Pretty underwhelming considering.
我这就传给你
I'm uploading it to you now.
柯蒂斯 我等下打给你
Curtis, I got to call you back.
奥利弗 我需要你
Oliver, I need you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我知道蜂巢要袭击哪座建筑了
I know what building HIVE is planning on taking down.
就是这里
It's this one.
好吧 我有很多问题 首先
Ok. I have a million questions, but first,
为什么蜂巢要袭击这场辩论
why would HIVE try to attack the debate?
为了干掉我 并制止其他想要竞选的人
To take me out, discourage anyone else from running.
但是达克的妻子还在这里
Ok, but Darhk's wife is here at ground zero,
所以这真的很没有道理
so it doesn't really make sense--
除非达克的爆破小队能够
Unless Darhk's demolition team is gonna wipe
杀死除了鲁维以外的所有人
everyone out except Ruvé.
让达克夫人成为令人同情的幸存者
Leaving Mrs. Darhk a sympathetic survivor
而不是一个邪恶的帮凶
instead of the pot of evil stew that she is.
你能确定炸♥弹♥大概所在的区域吗
Can you identify the likely areas the bombs would be?
能 依据图纸 是这三个地方
Yeah. According to the schematics, it's these 3 points,
但这栋建筑太大了
but this building, it's huge.
也就是说我们需要分开搜索
Which means split up and cover more ground.
幸好我们带来了更换的衣服
Ok. Good thing we brought a change of clothes.
给劳蕾尔和狄格尔打电♥话♥
Call Laurel and Diggle.
你能进入火警系统吗
Can you hack the fire alarm?
我们需要疏散大厦
We need to evacuate the building.
系统很老 会花点时间
It's an old system. It might take me a minute.
这招我从高中学来的
Yeah. I--I learned that in high school.
这样我们就能
So we can...
认真听我说
Listen to me very carefully.
更改计划
Change of plans.
别让奥利弗·奎恩活着离开
Do not let Oliver Queen leave this building alive.
收到
Copy that.
我终于找到了
Oh. I finally found it.
奥利弗和西娅在哪
Where's Oliver and Thea?
他们大概还在里面
Oh. They're probably just inside,
确保大家都能出来
making sure everyone gets out ok.
你把他们留在里面了
You left them inside?
亲爱的 快点 我们得去帮忙
Honey, come on. We need to go help them.
我们走 抱歉
Let's go. Excuse us.
兰斯队长 你不该出现在这里
Captain Lance, you're supposed to be not here.
我如果坐视人♥民♥的生命受到威胁
What kind of cop sits on the sidelines
还算哪门子的警♥察♥
when people's lives are at risk, huh?
你待在这
You stay here.
这里有三枚炸♥弹♥但没见敌人 你那边如何
I count 3 charges but no demo team. What do you see?
这里也一样 没有敌人
Same here. No hostiles.
很多炸♥弹♥
Lots of ticky-tocky bombs.
这里也有很多炸♥弹♥
More charges down here.
看到倒计时了吗 还有13分25秒爆♥炸♥
See the countdown? 13:25 until detonation.
是辩论开始后的二分钟
That's two minutes after the debate starts.
我们需要解除炸♥弹♥
We need to disarm these things.
正在拆除其中之一
Disarming one now.
希望这中和剂有用
Hope this neutralizing agent works.
你还好吗
You ok?
没事 这地方到处是陷阱 小心点
Yeah. This place is booby-trapped. Be careful up there.
不当心也行 乱动不属于你的东西很不礼貌
Or don't. It's not polite to touch things that ain't yours.
不只你自己有暗器
You're not the only one with tricks.
小心
Watch out!
快手
Speedy!
安全
We're clear.
下面也安全
It's clear down here, too.
上面安全
Top is clear.
谢了 确定你该公开露面吗
Thanks. Sure you should be out in the open?
你好像还有事要做吧
Don't you have somewhere to be right about now?
我检查了餐厅 休息室 到处都找了
I checked the cafeteria, the green room, everywhere.
到处都找了 但显然没看卫生间
Everywhere except for the bathroom apparently.
抱歉 太紧张了应该是
Sorry. A--ahem-- nervous bladder, I think.
这种事就不用跟我说了
That was something I never needed to hear ever.
准备好了吗
Are you ready to go?
没有更好的时候了
More than ever.
犯人落到兰斯队长手里肯定跑不掉
Captain Lance never lets his man get away.
你也不该放手
You shouldn't either.
欢呼热烈
That's nice applause.
差点要把房♥子拆掉了
It's enough to bring the house down.
差点
Almost.
祝你好运了
Good luck!
虽然出现了炸♥弹♥威胁
Despite a bomb threat,
今晚的市长辩论依旧如期举♥行♥ 并且
tonight's mayoral debate Then went on as scheduled with Mr. Queen
以奎恩先生大幅领先而告终
being declared by most pundits the clear winner.
他当然会大幅领先了
Ha! Of course he's the clear winner.
他可是要娶我女儿的人
He's marrying my daughter.
你的评价太主观了
I think you're a little biased.
艾利克斯有没有说最新的投票数据
Did Alex call with the new poll numbers?
贝瑟妮·斯♥诺♥说的对 他根本没必要
Well, Bethany Snow's right. He doesn't have to.
专家都说你基本稳赢了
Experts are saying that you already won.
但专家不是选民
Experts aren't the voters.
你的阵营里至少还是有个选民的
Ok. Well, you at least have one voter in your camp.
我呀
Meeee!
唯一重要的那个
Only one that matters.
康克林是有缺点
Conklin may have had his difficulties,
但他是个好人
but he was a good man.
没错 他是个好人
Yeah. He was a good man
只是要攻击我
who attacked me.
我是正当防卫
Self-defense.
就像对她哥哥那样吗
As it was with her brother?
无巧不成书
I'm not saying it lacks irony.
我需要你活着 奎恩先生
I need you a live, Mr. Queen,
但活着也分好活赖活
But there are different forms of alive.
别再惹我
Don't test me again.
你做到了
You did it.
为什么
What was that for?
感谢
Thank you.
我不需要感激 泰安娜
I don't need thanks, Taiana.
康克林死前 他跟我说
Before he died, Conklin told me
瑞特要杀掉这里的所有人
that Reiter was gonna kill everybody here.
我们没多少时间了
We don't have much time.
约翰 请允许我为你介绍劳拉·霍夫曼
John, could I introduce you to Laura Hoffman?
-劳拉 -请允许我
- Laura. - Ooh. Don't mind if I do.
约翰 你好
John, hi.
劳拉是我们在常春藤镇的邻居
Laura was our neighbor in Ivy Town.
开了一天的车才赶来
She drove all day to get here.
拜托 开这么会儿车不算什么
Please. The drive was nothing.
这一刻我可是等了五个月了
I've been waiting 5 months for this moment to finally arrive.
你开始婚礼礼物登记了吗
Hey. Have you started your wedding register yet?
我有个超级棒的点子给你
Because I may very well have the perfect gift idea for you.
我猜猜 慢锅炖
Let me guess. Slow cooker.
你怎么 怎么知道的
How did you--how did you know that?
我会心灵感应
I'm telepathic.
打扰 抱歉了
Excuse me. Sorry to interrupt,
但我需要你们俩过去
but I need you both.
摄影师来了
Photographer is here.
是你邀请他来的吗
Did you invite him?
谁 我吗
Who, me?
抱歉 我能跟你谈谈吗
Sorry. Could I-- could I talk to you for--for a minute?
-当然可以 -现在真的不太
- Yes. Absolutely. - It's not really a good--
-费利西蒂 -怎么啦
- Felicity. - What?
摄影师就在那里
The photographer's right over there.
我们自己就能过去
We will make it there just fine by ourselves.
-兰斯队长 -很高兴见到你
- Captain Lance. - Nice to see you.
拜托 请
Please. Please, please.
你办的派对真棒
It's quite the party you got going on here.
说吧 你要谈什么 昆汀
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表