剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Don't just stand there. Get in!
接到他了
I got him.
斯巴达 撤
Spartan, fall back!
简单地说
Let's make this simple.
这不是和解
This isn't a reconciliation,
也不是团聚
this isn't a reunion.
是你要帮我拯救世界
This is you helping me save the world.
你为什么觉得我帮得了
And what makes you think I can?
达米恩·达克觉得你行
Damien Darhk thinks you can.
所以他才派了去年的最佳杀手
That's why he sent last year's greatest hits
去抓你
to take you down.
你是个聪明人 我猜你知道卢比孔河行动
You're a smart man. I'm assuming you know what Rubicon is.
我猜它已经被达克先生控制了
And I'm assuming it's under Mr. Darhk's control.
我们有12小时来阻止他
We have 12 hours to stop it.
就这样
That's it?
你似乎很惊讶
You seem surprised.
我以为要讨价还价
I was expecting a quid pro quo.
费利西蒂 我或许是个糟糕的父亲
Felicity I may be a terrible father.
或许
May?
但我不是禽兽
But I'm not a monster.
糟不糟糕 我都是你父亲
Terrible or not, I am your father.
只要你还活着
As long as you live in it,
我就不希望这个世界毁灭
I have an interest in seeing that this world doesn't end.
即便如此 我确实需要些东西
That said, I do need something.
一点都不意外
Color me shocked.
我用这台机器黑不进卢比孔河行动
I can't hack Rubicon with this setup,
时间不够
not in the time we have.
我需要你在帕尔默科技发明的
I'm going to need the quantum subluminal processor
光束量子处理器
you developed at Palmer Tech.
你怎么知道我们...
How did you even know that we...
天 你该不会是想利用这个时机
God help me if you are using the end of days
继续从我公♥司♥偷东西吧
to steal from my company again.
虽然我很擅长同时处理多个任务
I'm an excellent multitasker,
但这次你可以相信我
but you can trust me this time.
斯莫克小姐
Ms. Smoak.
丹尼斯先生
Mr. Dennis.
你一定是太想让我和董事会谈话
You must be very desperate for me to talk to the board
保安都用上了
since you brought security to dragoon me.
他们不是带你去会议室的
These men are not here to take you to the conference room.
他们是来护送你出去的
They're here to escort you out of the building.
什么意思
Excuse me?
董事会非常担心 你想要放弃
The board has grave concerns about your plans
可植入生物刺♥激♥素的决定
to basically give away the biostimulant implant.
他们想和你讨论相关事宜
They wanted to discuss the matter with you.
我会和他们谈的
And I will talk to them.
太晚了
It's too late for that.
他们投票决定将你革职
They voted to terminate you
立即生效
effective immediately.
我只是拿点东西
Well I just need to grab something,
我会自己出去的 谢谢
and I will show myself out, thank you.
抱歉 实验室的一切都是公♥司♥财产
I'm sorry, but everything in this lab is proprietary.
我们不能让你带走公♥司♥财产
We cannot allow you to leave with company property.
什么 你在开玩笑吧
Excuse me? You have to be kidding.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
我也不希望是这样的结局
I had hoped that this would end differently.
好了各位 你们就搬到这里
All right, folks. You're just moving right on in here.
祝一天愉快
Have a great day.
艾利克斯
Alex?
你刚才像疯了一样跑开
Hey, you. You ran off like a crazy person.
感觉好些了吗
Are you feeling better?
你知道这里发生了什么吗
Do you know what's going on here?
知道 瑞文告诉我了
Yeah. Ruve told me.
长官 有情况
Sir, we have a situation.
是不是很棒
Isn't it fantastic?
一点都不
It is not fantastic.
这是世界末日
It's the end of the world.
不 只是开启新的纪♥元♥
No. It's just the beginning of a new one.
我去从政 希望做一些改变
I got into politics to make a difference, right,
让世界变得更好
to make the world a better place,
瑞文让我看到了唯一的办法
and Ruve has shown me that the only way to do that
就是重新开始
is to start over.
听我说
Just listen to me.
你现在受到了
You are under the influence
某种药物的影响
of some type of drug right now,
我们需要离开这里
and we need to get out of here.
你要相信我 好吗
You're just gonna have to trust me, ok?
晚点再让他相信你
He can trust you later.
朗尼·马尚在这
Lonnie Machin is here.
就我们所知 已经有五个达米恩的手下
He's killed 5 of Damien's men
被他杀了
that we know about.
对这事我可以有很多种回答
There's plenty of ways I can respond to that,
我还是想说 真棒
but I'm gonna go with good.
核武器会让空气变得不宜吸入
He's hitting the co2 scrubbers hours
他计划在此前数小时
before nuclear weapons will render
破坏二氧化碳洗涤装置
the atmoathere above us unbreathable.
如果方舟的生命支持系统损坏
If the Ark's life support fails,
我们都会窒息而死
we all suffocate.
朗尼·马尚是谁
Who's Lonnie Machin?
是西娅的某位前男友
He's kind of an ex-boyfriend of Thea's.
达米恩跟我说了你俩的特殊关系
Damien told me about your special connection to him.
我需要你帮我把他抓回监狱
I need you to help me put him back in the box,
否则我们都得死
or we're all dead.
你还好吗 到手了吗
You all right? Did you get it?
还没拿到处理器就被炒了鱿鱼
I got fired before I could take the processor.
我甚至不能露脸
I can't even show my face in there.
或许我们应该报♥警♥说有炸♥弹♥恐吓
Maybe we should call in a bomb threat,
清空大楼
just empty the place,
或者真的放个炸♥弹♥
or maybe plant an actual bomb.
放个小小的 不会伤人的那种
Just a small one, one that doesn't hurt anybody,
但我们得...
but we have to--
或许我们应该直接走进去
Maybe we should just go in.
光天化日的 穿着装备
It's too risky to wear the gear
风险太大
in the daylight.
旧基地的电梯能用吗
What about the elevator at the old lair?
拉万事件之后
Mr. Dennis shut it down
丹尼斯先生就把它关了
after the Larvan attack.
那么约翰是对的 我们就直接进去
So John's right. We'll go in
帮你和你父亲把它偷出来 那东西在...
and help you and your father boost it from--
柯蒂斯的实验室
It's in Curtis' lab.
你想让我帮我父亲偷我自己的东西
You want me to help my father steal from me?
严格来说已经不是你的了 对吧
Well, it's not exactly yours anymore, is it?
对 好像确实是
Nope. Guess not.
门打开了
Door's unlocked.
你们数到三就进来
Give me a count of 3 and then come on in.
收到
Copy that.
我喜欢这个计策
I love all this subterfuge.
我们的守护天使是绿箭侠吗
Might our guardian angel be the Green Arrow?
预算上明明列出来了
This was a line item on the budget list,
但到现在都没修好
and it's still not fixed,
他们还敢炒我鱿鱼
and they have the gall to fire me.
挺有意思的 我们俩合作
This is fun, working together.
我把话说清楚了
Let's make this clear.
这不是父女间的亲子游戏
This is not a father-daughter bonding exercise.
费利西蒂 有工作人员经过你那层
Felicity, we have personnel walking the floor.
听我指令行动
You might want to just go on my signal.
收到
Copy that.
听着 我知道自己做过许多
Look. I know I've done what appears
可怕的事情
to be some terrible things.
你想偷我东西
You tried to steal from me.
我们现在不就在偷你东西吗
Are we not stealing from you now?
不 首先 公♥司♥已经不属于我
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表