剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
说吧 告诉他
Go ahead. Tell him.
告诉他你出现幻觉了
Tell him you're hallucinating.
就像《流氓扫荡者》的剧情那样
That should go over like Gangbusters.
我不会假装说我明白
I'm not going to pretend that I understand...
Come on, Felicity. Tell him. Tell him...
你现在的感受
what you're going through,
可是你是我认识的最坚强的人
but you are the strongest person that I know...
that you're no good for the team anymore,
我们会像你支持我们一样地来支持你
and we have your back the same way that you have our back.
that in addition to having legs that don't work,
you've got a full on case of the crazies...
我们昨晚没能搞定那些人
We don't stand a chance to take down those guards last night--
seeing visions...
别说了
Just shut up!
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean that.
我也不是想惹你生气
I didn't mean to upset you.
不不不 不是说你 不是说你
No, no, no. It's not you, it's not you.
能不能让我一个人静静
Can I just be alone for a little while?
我本来还希望着
You know, I guessed I hoped
告诉你暗影塔楼的事之后
by giving you intel on Shadowspire
你就会放我出来
you would let me out of my cell,
这可不是我所想象的
but this isn't what I had in mind.
你好 莱拉 好久不见
Hey, Lyla. It's been a while.
安迪
Andy.
狄格尔先生
Mr. Diggle.
我是超能力联合调查组的主管
I'm the director of ARGUS.
死去的那三个是我的人
Those 3 dead men were my agents.
我想了解你跟暗影塔楼的关系
I want to debrief you on your relationship to Shadowspire.
真有意思 上次我们见面的时候
Which is interesting because you couldn't even
你根本就没提过暗影塔楼
say Shadowspire last time we met.
我是针对潜在漏洞
I was taking an understandable precaution
而做出的合理预防
in light of a potential security breach.
你今晚发现的两名特工
The two agents you found tonight
被指派护送被收缴的电磁炮运输
were assigned to safeguard a shipment of confiscated railguns.
这是一次绝对的秘密行动
But that was a completely black assignment,
所以我很感兴趣暗影塔楼是怎么知道的
so I'd be very interested to know how Shadowspire knew about it.
阿曼达 你没意识到更严重的问题吗
Amanda, you don't see the bigger problem here?
这些东西可以发射出电磁弹
Those things fire off electromagnetic projectiles.
只要一发就能摧毁一栋楼
Just one of them could take down a building.
-你的意思是 -我的意思是
- Your point? - My point...
如果暗影塔楼在寻求这种指示
is that if Shadowspire's looking for that type of ordinance--
我更担心的是
I'm far more concerned
在我的组织里存在
with a catastrophic security breach
灾难性的安全漏洞 狄格尔先生
in my organization, Mr. Diggle.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
暗影塔楼要的不是电磁炮
Shadowspire's not after railguns.
如果你错了呢 安迪
And what if you're wrong, Andy?
我们以为你和暗影塔楼没关系了呢
We thought you weren't hooked up with Shadowspire anymore.
是没有了 但我知道他们如何运作
I'm not, but I know the way they work.
暗影塔楼擅长调虎离山
Shadowspire's all about misdirection.
一支精锐部队
An elite military unit?
那只是犯罪组织的幌子
A cover for a criminal organization.
一次电磁炮劫运吗
A heist of a shipment of railguns?
不是的
No.
这是声东击西
Distraction.
他们要的是别的东西
They're after something else.
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
有什么好谈的
What is there to talk about?
费利西蒂很难过
Felicity's upset,
我不知道怎么帮她
I don't know how to help her.
这很直截了当吧
It seems entirely straightforward.
作为这里唯一有幸和你
As the only other person here who's had
交往过的人 我提个建议
the privilege of dating you, a piece of advice.
好吧
OK.
别对自己太苛刻
Don't be so hard on yourself.
这一切都是我的错
Everything that's happening is my fault.
我知道你会这么说
I knew you were gonna say that.
上个月 我们对抗汪达尔·萨维奇时
Last month when we went up against Vandal Savage,
巴里做了时间旅行
Barry traveled through time
改变了一些事
and changed things.
你说什么
Uh, what?
巴里会时间旅行
Barry can travel through time,
他警告我 当你改变过去时
and he warned me that when you change the past
过去会制♥造♥报应 所以这几个月
the past fights back, so for the past month,
我一直被这个想法所困扰
I have been tortured by the idea
要是我听了他的话
that what happened to Felicity might have happened
也许费利西蒂就不会出事了
because I wouldn't listen to him.
费利西蒂的遭遇只能怪一个人
The only person who is responsible for what happened to Felicity
就是达米恩·达克
is Damien Darhk.
约翰
John.
这就去
We're on it.
约翰认为暗影塔楼要抢劫电磁炮运输
John thinks Shadowspire's going after a shipment of railguns.
-帮我打给西娅 -没问题
- Can you call Thea? - Got it.
奥利弗
Hey, Oliver.
费利西蒂会自己做选择 你知道的
Felicity--she makes her own choices, you know.
我相信这也是你这么爱她的原因之一
I'm sure that's one of the reasons why you love her so much.
知道了
Yeah.
《闪灵》啊
"The Shining."
不知道我该感到荣幸还是受辱
Not sure if I should be flattered or insulted.
我的天啊 去死 快消失
Oh, my God. Die. Just go away already.
由于我就是你
Since I'm you,
这可能有点难办 不是吗
that could be a little difficult, don't you think?
好吧
Fine.
我在这 你也在这
I'm here, you're here,
这是为什么
so why are we here?
你除了跟我针锋相对
Do you have anything the least bit interesting to say to me
没有半点有趣的事可以说吗
besides the little jabs you keep making?
这些都是为了引起你注意
Those jabs are just to get your attention.
所以你要对我说什么
So what do you want to tell me?
我不是来说的 我是来让你看的
I'm not here to tell you anything. I'm here to show you.
上次我们还是这个造型时 库柏制♥造♥了假死
The last time we looked like this, Cooper had just fake died.
这和我前男友有什么关系
What does this have to do with my ex-boyfriend?
我们以为他死了那天
The day we thought he died,
你把头发染了
you broke out the hair dye,
删掉了联♥系♥人 然后决定
ditched the contacts, and decided
以后再不依靠任何人的帮助
you weren't gonna rely on anyone else for help
绝不
ever again.
只会是你自己对抗全世界
It was just going to be you against the world,
那将成为你的盔甲
and that was going to be your armor.
我猜我会选防弹衣
Guess I should have chosen kevlar.
停下吧 别再自怨自艾了
Stop it. Stop feeling sorry for yourself
别再假装了
and stop pretending!
假装什么
Pretending?!
假装这样的你是真的你
Pretending that this is the real you--
一头金发 戴着眼镜
The blond hair, the glasses,
理智的时尚感
the sensible fashion.
人们戴面具是有理由的
People wear masks for a reason--
为了隐藏真实的自己
to hide who they are--
你这五年不就是这么做的吗
just like you have been doing for the past 5 years.
你先是决定成为
First, you decided to sign up for being
全世界最大材小用的IT女
the world's most overqualified I.T. girl,
然后又决定成为英雄
and then you decide to try being a hero,
看看这些给了你什么
and look what it got you,
从今以后你只能坐观战席了
a ringside seat to the rest of your life.
你以为你很了不起吗
You thought you were such a badass.
沃勒说电磁炮就在那辆货车后面
Waller says the shipment of railguns is in the back of that truck,
一小时之内出发
moving out in less than an hour.
暗影塔楼要一车电磁炮做什么
What does Shadowspire want with a whole shipment of railguns?
肯定不是什么好事
Absolutely nothing good.
你能回来真好 麦考斯特工
It's nice to have you back, Agent Michaels.
感觉一如从前
Feels like old times.
一如从前的是你隐瞒秘密
What feels like old times is you keeping secrets
让无辜人丢了性命
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表